What's new

Type 075 Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) News & Discussions

2nd 075 LHD is about to enter service.
1626199628605.png

1626199647877.png

There seems to be a halt on further construction of Type 075 after 3 of the model launched. I guess they are busy finalising the design of Type 076 carrier which is supposed to be a Type 075 replacement.

Hmmm ... even if I'm always most sceptical in regard to such reports, a similar TV report some time ago at least revealed the then not yet known purchase of Mi-171Sh!

Can anyone tell more about this report?
the report just talks about the Ka-52 and makes no mention of navy acquisition.

As for the rumor, it makes sense as China doesn't operate any heavy attack helios atm.

the report just talks about the Ka-52 and makes no mention of navy acquisition.

As for the rumor, it makes sense as China doesn't operate any heavy attack helios atm.

It was Russia that refused to sell attack helicopter to China after China replicated the Su-27 technology. With Russia weapons sales on the decline, most likely China willing to pay huge sums until Kamov willing to sell the KA-52 at risk of being reverse engineered. Win-win for both, Kamov gets huge profit they need to keep its business afloat while China gets the technology transfer for heavy attack helicopter.

Last edited:
Z-20 is China Blackhawk copy. I don't see any blackhawk in these photos

Just the one showing only its tail, it's clearly a Z-20!

But again he's hyping the story. Yes, it is clearly a Z-20 but IMO there is nothing that hints towards it being "commissioned on the 075 LHD". It could just be a prototype during trails.

1633250852479.png

Just the one showing only its tail, it's clearly a Z-20!

But again he's hyping the story. Yes, it is clearly a Z-20 but IMO there is nothing that hints towards it being "commissioned on the 075 LHD". It could just be a prototype during trails.

View attachment 781785

What a great way to tell us there's Z-20 (with only fragment of the tail wing visible) on Type 075 when camera focus is on other choppers

Back
Top Bottom