What's new

Two Tragedies, Two Pakistans

Lol, even the ones that get pussy scrape the bottom of the barrel and find a drunken redneck who wouldn't even know if she's married.

Hoodbhoy’s take was so bad that Raza Rumi and The Friday Times were forced to publish a rebuttal to his ridiculous article.

if raza rumi was forced to do it, then it was indeed bad.

The former seeks to escape for survival reasons, but also carries his conservative worldview overseas. The latter — a child of privilege and opportunity — seeks assimilation into American society as he moves yet further up.
incorrect assumption again, that only 2nd or 3rd gen can innovate. examples of tariq farid, cloudways, naveed sherwani, viptela, dr shoab khan etc. are enough to debunk this drivel.

Last edited:
Is this true ?

Fearing their sons will fall prey to the wiles of Western women, parents often marry them off before departure. Indeed, on the doomed trawler were young men from Gujrat, Sialkot, and Mandi Bahauddin. Local TV and social media is filled with images of weeping newlywed wives and crying babies.

What do you think?

I got chased out of a polish girls bed on Sunday morning by her family .
Should have seen me hurdle the fences quicker than a Olympic athlete

Went home and wife made me a paratha & egg .

😁

This is the only article I read about this

This guy is 43 years old. It does not meet the criteria in the article

It's poor people escaping poverty, not young men chasing tail.

A lot of the guys on board would have been young men, some single, some married, we marry young in our society generally.

The idea is young men excape abroad, work, send money home and if they get legal status then call their families over, otherwise they work for a few years and go back to be with their families. Thats the theory on paper. I know loads of people here in the UK in similar circumstances.

Hoodbhoy is a PhD in Physics and he NEVER talks about hos subject i.e. PHYSICS. He is a brainwashed MORON who is suffering from a serious inferiority complex

if raza rumi was forced to do it, then it was indeed bad.

Hoodbhoy’s piece was so bad that his best friend Raza Rumi had no choice BUT to issue a rebuttal to it.

That’s what I meant by forced.

Hoodbhoy’s piece was so bad that his best friend Raza Rumi had no choice BUT to issue a rebuttal to it.

That’s what I meant by forced.
i know, thats what i meant as well.

Everyone is piling on Hoodbhoy as if he is a villain. No mention of the original author who did research and published a book. To do research he (the author of book) likely contacted the migrants and asked them reasons for migration. The author is a professor with a Ph.D. from a reputed European university.

Everyone is piling on Hoodbhoy as if he is a villain. No mention of the original author who did research and published a book. To do research he (the author of book) likely contacted the migrants and asked them reasons for migration. The author is a professor with a Ph.D. from a reputed European university.

That study is nowhere to be seen or sourced in the article.

Hoodbhoy is known for his bias and weird low fat Islamophobia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom