What's new

Two suspected terrorists shot dead in Noida

I think Agnostic_Muslim pretty much nailed it in his reply at post number 1.

PS: Does this thread now hold the record for number of posts deleted? ;)

Yes one thing that i dont understand is how can the terrorists while disguising the identity of their maruti 800 no. could be travelling with pakistani passports after all ISI isn't dumb at all.Something is cooked up for sure.

hahahahahahahahahaha..........
man these indians are so ..........
come on guys y would a terrorist travel with his passport and IDs on him. y does he want to show the world he is from pakistan. dont u think if these two were actually terrorists they would have tried to hide their identity and pretended if they were indians. y is it that our terrorists always go against the very basic rules of terrorism?????
also dont u remember killing 8 to 10 ISI agents in punjab few years back ;) later ur own ppl were found involved.
ur nation have gone mental. u r busy beatin pakistanis, ur police is busy doin encounters and later calling them pakistanis or simply killing pakistanis and calling them terrorists, ur FM cant stay in his pants coz he sees pakistanis in his dream everynight.

Of course these indians are gullible. most likely those passports are fake, if they are true and if their own families own them and their presense in india is unexplained, then obviously these people were in nepal and abducted by RAW, even if anti indian communist napal govt denies it, there''s a lawyer somewhere in pakistan who's filed papers for their rescue from nepal.

now would the lawyer have the papers he filed? COMMON, only zionist conspirators have papers and all to show. good hearted truthful majhabi lawyers have their own jamaiti word :)

Out of BOLLLYWOOD and into the INDIAN PSYCHE! Your ''ATS'' is a bigger drama-baaz than I imagined! The poors saps were first shot dead by the ATS and then their 'passports' etc were recovered to declare them as Pakistani terrorists? Maybe it was written on their forehead? :woot: :rofl: :rofl:

What a bunch of uniformed morons in ATS to think this Bull drama baazi will take root anywhere but in India's own crappy backyard ! :crazy:

Any links discussing that the encounters were fake? Passports seized were unreal? Any links displaying concrete proof that these two persons killed were not pakistani or they were not terrorists? Or should the police wait to kill them untill they fire from the AK-47 and starts killing in mass.

just curious because most of above claims says that these were fake encounters. On what basis.

Any links discussing that the encounters were fake? Passports seized were unreal? Any links displaying concrete proof that these two persons killed were not pakistani or they were not terrorists? Or should the police wait to kill them untill they fire from the AK-47 and starts killing in mass.

just curious because most of above claims says that these were fake encounters. On what basis.

They are not going to believe even if we catch them alive and then they will ask for proof.

They will say the Kalava band, Punjabi accent, his hair cut, his style marks him Hindu.

I dont know what those folks are doing who said he is Indian by looking the picture, Punjabi accent, hair style and shirt . :toast_sign:

After Geo tv report his parents will be killed or kidnapped.

After some time his country NSA will say He is a pakistani and then he will be fired. :victory: and then his country will agree.

Its better to kill them imdtly on this economy.

Any links you have showing the copy of the so-called Pakistani 'passports' or the ID's obtained from the dead terrorists by your 'bahadur' ATS? Any links or incontrovertible proof you have proving that these were Pakistanis other than the hearsay of your 'honest' police walas? The police could have injured them, try catching them alive so that we could also see the so called proof of your claim of the two allegedly being Pakistanis? Remember dead men cannot defend themselves! And last but not the least your ATS has to show its 'efficiency' prior to Republic Day! vah! vah!

Do try to think before your become curious, it helps the brain-signals!

Out of BOLLLYWOOD and into the INDIAN PSYCHE! Your ''ATS'' is a bigger drama-baaz than I imagined! The poors saps were first shot dead by the ATS and then their 'passports' etc were recovered to declare them as Pakistani terrorists? Maybe it was written on their forehead? :woot: :rofl: :rofl:

What a bunch of uniformed morons in ATS to think this Bull drama baazi will take root anywhere but in India's own crappy backyard ! :crazy:

Well... Indian Police didnt accuse anbody, they just said, they have recieved the pakistani passport along with the identity card. As per the interview i saw, they didnt know about where this place i.e(sialkot and rawalpindi) but this was just the information recieved by them. They are probing further. What is the big deal about it??? Why do you reject the report outrightly as drama bazi..??? You would then even not acknowldge the existence of talbian in pakistan and blindely say all taliban are afghanis..!!!!! Open your eyes to the truth.. before the cancer reaches lahore and islamabad ..and before these guys actually lead us to the war..!!!! As we know that.. what will remain will be garbage... and GERMS like these will and would like to feed and thrive on it..!!!!

Well... Indian Police didnt accuse anbody, they just said, they have recieved the pakistani passport along with the identity card. As per the interview i saw, they didnt know about where this place i.e(sialkot and rawalpindi) but this was just the information recieved by them. They are probing further. What is the big deal about it??? Why do you reject the report outrightly as drama bazi..??? You would then even not acknowldge the existence of talbian in pakistan and blindely say all taliban are afghanis..!!!!! Open your eyes to the truth.. before the cancer reaches lahore and islamabad ..and before these guys actually lead us to the war..!!!! As we know that.. what will remain will be garbage... and GERMS like these will and would like to feed and thrive on it..!!!!

Again....try to avoid stupid commentary and quote a source/ verifiable proof before you point a finger at Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom