What's new

Two new Type-052C destroyers in Shanghai Jiangnan shipyard

A product's quality and technology has no relation to the appearance of the facilities in which they are built. It relies on the technology of the shipyards, such as the equipment.

For all we know India may have very advanced equipment in their shipyards that are simply not polished or painted to please the eye. Even if they don't, it does not mean their technology isn't advancing very fast. Their Delhi class destroyers are comparable to the Type 052B.

In the 1950s, Chinese ICBMs had to be assembled by hand, to give you guys an idea of how technology can be equally built without proper facilities.

Spot on, Qwerrty!!

When I saw that Indian shipyard in the 1st page, the first thing in my mind was " am convinced that Indians are building some kinda of floating slums or sth alike due to congestions on the land". :rofl: qwerrty beats me to that of pointing it out. And one does not need to be a qualified drafter to say so.

e.g. make no mistake, in the middle down of that pic, it is positively a mountain of garbage dump! the same with the upper right corner near the “dock”. It’s apparently a sort of half-dry half- wet slum-type courtyard – I guess that’s where people go answer nature’s calls day and/or nigh? Am I right?

What make the diff are attitude and work ethics/discipline, which usually are almost always associated with the cleanness of the environment of living /working quarter , which again is one of many reflections of the underlying IQ.

The problem about that shipyard is not about poor conditions, but much more about the total disorder in forms of chaos, as usual, showing the sheer lack of discipline of the general work force, AND particularly the mentality of the management – those at the top of India’s IQ pyramid. Nuff said :lol:

This random Indian military shipyard exemplifies exactly that it’s no secret why India is no where near China’s tail in shipbuilding, and in most other things.

no, you dont need any qualification to see how unorganized and poorly equipped in those pics..
our little company did many archviz for shipbuilding clients and many other infrastructure projects..never seen such a shitty place like that.
it's funny how them indians like to describe their weapons using words such as: cutting edge, advanced, preccision, high-tech, latest, leading-edge, innovattive, revolutionary; etc..
then 'boom' seeing where they build those stuff..:lol:

胡子更也是神棍?他的信誉还可以吧,反正马上就要到2012了,有没有在建造航妈到时候就知道了。

if you read this thesis carefully ,you can also become someone like him,forums only using these ID to increase CTR

《一种小展弦比高升力飞机的气动布局研究》

2dcfh5i.jpg

^^^^

Mate ! Can you translate the article in English if possible? Thanks in advance

regards
Jailer

it is a article was written by 宋文骢 who was the chief engineer of J-10 project. Now the same team is developing J-20.

This article generally about how designer can compromise to archieve stealth feature and super cruiser with canard wing.

It is quiet professional article, and very hard to translate without background

1. aircraft carrier group: China builds J-15 on its own, including jet engines, india imported Mig crap.

Wrong, China buys Su33 prototype from Ukraine , labels it J15
2. fighters: China has J-10/J-11/J-20/FC-1, all build in China including its engines. India
imports everything, even those screws.

Lets see about That
J10 - Copied from Israeli Lavi Project
J11 - World Renowned copy of Su27 with Chinese Avionics instead of Russian Avionics , even Indian MKI carry Indian Avionics and IS manufactured in India under License , so should we call it an Indigenous Project
FC-1 - Also called JFART 17 ,based on the cancelled Soviet Mig33 Project
J20 - Lets see , by the time it enters service , we will know which Russian cancelled Project , It is the copy of

4. destroyers: Type-052C is considered as "old", but we can afford probably 20, how many india can afford to have? you also need to understand that should China imports all those radars, missiles, sonars from the west like what india did, we can probably get better in hours.

Well Navy has a acquisition Budget of 60 Billion USD for next 10 Yrs out of which Amount to Be spent on Frigates and Destroyers is 22 Billion ie 11 Billion Each
currently we have 7 Kolkata Class Destroyers on ordered , To be inducted Starting 2012
I am sure we can Induct 5-7 More under the allotted Budget

please remember: india is so far not industrialized, even its power generators need to be imported from China. it is thus naive at best to compare the military gear of these two nations. If you can't understand this, play Civilization on your PC and see why you don't want to fight an enemy from different age.

I must say your Troll quotient is Out of this World
So one Private sector Power company decides to buy Power plant Equipment from China , that means that we are not Industrialized
Didnt your Pin sized brain ever Heard about Demand Supply Gap , The reason is that Indian Suppliers are unable to meet Local Demand for Power equipment , Mainly becoz of Current Govts Target to ADD as much generation capacity in Next 10 Yrs as had been added in last 65 Yrs

1. The J-15 uses 100% indigenous technology except for the airframe. It has AESA, LCD screen, RAM, upgraded engines, and sensors, none of which is featured on the 1980s Su-33. The J-15 rivals that of the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet while the Su-33 doesn't. A "copy" somehow is half a generation ahead of the original. Nice logic, buddy.

2. The J-10 was based on J-9, which, according to my understanding of your knowledge, is something you have never head of. They improved on its canard delta design.

The J-11B, like the J-15, uses 100% indigenous technology except from the airframe and AESA radar. That's why the US classifies them differently from Flankers. If you even bother to search up J-11B technologies, you will notice that none of them are found on the Su-27SK.

No, the Su-30MKI does not use Indian avionics. It uses Russian Bars radar.

The JF-17, when completed, will feature upgrades that will bring it to the level of the Eurofighter typhoon in terms of A2A. That's something your Tejas only dreams of.

Yeah, name one cancelled Russian project that features canards, DSI, delta wing, and LERX, like the J-20. Can't find one? Might wanna turn off that dream machine.

Tip: when trying to troll, at least do it with knowledge. You are simply trolling yourself.

Back
Top Bottom