What's new

Two killed, several injured in knife attack in Nice France

The actual significance of this is the de-linking of terrorist attacks by muslims from organizations. Now - the idea that ANY believer of Islam is capable of such acts is the narrative going to be run throughout the west who can now justify dehumanizing treatment of Muslim refugees first and then legal immigrants later.

One monster did a heinous act and
3 innocent people lost their lives but their price will be paid by everyone who utters the Kalimah.

All terrorist dont read Quran fully. The good solution to eradicate terrorism in Islam is to make all Muslim read whole Quran with the meaning and read many important Hadith from prophet.
Unfortunately every religious text can be interpreted the way one wants....terrorists pick verses which suit their narrative...you are picking the ones that suit your narrative....that's it.

Unfortunately every religious text can be interpreted the way one wants....terrorists pick verses which suit their narrative...you are picking the ones that suit your narrative....that's it.

LOL Nope. I have read Quran meaning fully two times and lot of hadith. Understanding Quran needs thorough reading over the whole surah. Verses written in Quran are mostly short statement and if some one just read the statement without reading the whole verses, it can be misleading.

I have experienced to know Indonesian cells that I suspect has link to Al-Qaeda and I have debated several times with their mentors there. And I can say their understanding in Islam is so shallow and even the members being recruited are even more shallow which some of them my friends and some one that I know when I am at a particular mosque.

Many Muslim have shallow understanding about Islam and it can also be seen by Muslims who like to buy Gold just because it is used in the past and consider it as Islamic economic system.

Unfortunately brother,this forum doesn't allow religious discussions...otherwise I could have proved to you those terrorists have as many justifications from religious texts to do what they are doing as you have to prove what you are saying.
I could post hundreds of pakistani Ulema videos that glorify the killing of blasphemers..you can't say those ulema too don't know quran and hadees.
You just visit any urdu news video of this beheadings and see for yourself how many people will be cheering the killers. You will struggle to find a comment that condemns this act.
I am pretty sure indonesia is no different.

Blasphemy is some thing else, Ulama who said the killing of blasphemers is justified using one hadith and for another Muslim rejecting it, they use Quran verses that told Muslim to be patience. Do you think which one is stronger ? Quran or Hadith ?? Case closed.

Here about Terrorist recruitment in Indonesia, coming from the story of ex-Jamaah Islamiyah leader

ADMISSION OF FORMER TERRORIST NASIR ABBAS
ZA Sitindaon Trending News
FB IMG 1565563354548

Nasir Abbas

ADMISSION OF FORMER TERRORIST NASIR ABBAS

The former terrorist, Nasir Abbas, admitted to being a terrorist since he was a teenager, namely the age of 18.

"Indeed, adolescence is the most easily influenced and easily recruited," said Nasir Abbas when giving testimony about his experience as a terrorist in front of thousands of students from the Amanatul Ummah Islamic Boarding School, Pacet Mojokerto, East Java, Thursday (1/8/2019).

According to him, young people who are late studying religion are very vulnerable to being infected by radicalism. Because their religious knowledge is still very shallow. He gave an example of his own experience.

"In 1987 I was sent to conflict areas in Afghanistan when I was 18 years old," said Nasir Abbas, saying that in Afghanistan he was taught how to use weapons and assemble bombs.

Since then he has been a terrorist assigned to several countries with a name and identity that always changes.

Who sent? "Ustadz Abu Bakar Baa'syir," said Nasir Abbas. Now Abu Bakar Ba'asyir is in prison for being involved in terrorism cases in various regions and countries.

"I met the kiai, but the one who was not right," he said regretfully.

He admitted that he met Abu Bakar Baasyir in Malaysia at the age of 16. Since then he has been like a buffalo by the nose.

"I really don't know but I just followed. Therefore, students must be smart in understanding religion. Don't be like me. At that time, I was just following along, "said Nasir Abbas to the Amanatul Ummah students.

Nasir Abbas then gave an example of the ways and strategies of terrorists in recruiting new recruits, especially teenagers who were just learning Islam.

"Try to answer the students. Which is better which is Al-Quran and Pancasila, ”asked Nasir Abbas to the Amanatul Ummah students who packed the Great Mosque of KH. Abdul Chalim. The students immediately replied, "Al-Quran ...".

Nasir Abbas then asked another question, "Which is better which Prophet Muhammad and Pak Jokowi." The students immediately replied, "Prophet Muhammad ..."

"Which is better between an Islamic state and an infidel country," asked Nasir Abbas again. The students replied, "Islamic State."

"So, with those answers, the students were immediately influenced and entered into a terrorist network," said Nasir Abbas.

Why?

“Because questions like that shouldn't need to be answered because they're not on the same level. Those are the wrong questions. Cook the Qur'an compared to Pancasila. How can the Prophet Muhammad be compared to Pak Jokowi, "said Nasir Abbas.

But that is the strategy of the terrorists to trick and trap their prey, especially to catch new terrorist members. With these answers, said Nasir Abbas, the terrorists then developed a doctrine.

"If the Al-Quran is better, let's replace Pancasila with the Koran. If an Islamic state is better than an infidel state, let's replace the Pancasila state which is kafir with an Islamic state.

If it's better for the Prophet Muhammad, let's replace Jokowi. The goal is that we hate Pak Jokowi, "said Nasir Abbas. That's when the brains of young children begin to wash unconsciously. Horrified.

“Comparing something must be on a level. For example the Koran with the Torah. The Koran and Pancasila are not on the same level, ”said Nasir Abbas.

"The Prophet Muhammad and Pak Jokowi were not on the same level. Prophet Muhammad was chosen directly by Allah, while Pak Jokowi was chosen by humans, "he added.

According to Nasir Abbas, there are many other trick questions being developed by terrorists.

"Therefore, if the students get a question like that, don't answer it," he asked.

Nasir Abbas said, now terrorists in recruiting new members are not always face to face or face to face.

They take advantage of advances in information technology. "It can be read through and can be via video," said Nasir Abbas.

Because of that he asked to be aware of radical and intolerant groups. This is because terrorism begins with an attitude of intolerance and does not want to respect differences.

According to him, Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI) is the same. HTI has the goal of turning the Republic of Indonesia into a caliphate.

"Even though HTI is now not involved in violence, they are trying to recruit members of the police, the TNI, which in time they will use to carry out acts of violence," he said.

For terrorists, said Nasir, establishing an Islamic state is a norm. Therefore, when they had difficulty establishing an Islamic state in Indonesia, their movement expanded to Singapore, Malaysia and other countries.

"They believe that killing can be rewarded. Damaging can be rewarded. They said Allah ordered us to become terrorists, "said Nasir Abbas.

Nasir Abbas said he was grateful to be arrested by the police after being a terrorist for so many years. He learned a lesson in the form of awareness that he had adhered to wrong beliefs in religion.

Therefore, he asked the santri to be smart in understanding religion so that they did not fall into radicalism and terrorism as experienced by him.

Source:

Another shallow Terrorist thinking comparing Quran and Pancasila where Pancasila itself is not against Islam and the first principle of Pancasila is Tauhid. No need to create Islamic state in Indonesia, we just need to insert Islamic law into positive law and it can be done legally through parliament. And yes some of Islamic law has been adopted by Indonesian positive law.

This show Terrorist has lack of critical thinking and will only destroy Islam politics effort and also destroy the whole nation by creating civil war, because their goal cannot be achieved except by revolution.

1603988437597.png

1603988480291.png

Last edited:
@Indos by replying to that Indian trolls who claims he can discredit Islam, you are just opening his blasphemous mouth more.

Look at this propagandist, he brought in Pakistan to this discussion when this topic has nothing to do with it.

He and his ilk have been discredited multiple times, but he feels just because he has a mouth, he should keep spouting blasphemy here on PDF.

Polemics are banned from this forum for a good reason.

Don't throw a stone when you live in a glass house.

Meanwhile in France radical judeo christian magazine Charlie Hebdo, had fire its employee over mentioning in an article that ''Sarkozy's son would go far after the rumors of him converting to judaism to marry a rich jew woman''

lol and the olumist was fired over just this small little harmless assessment.

cute isn't it? because its funded by most likely jews, France is home to 500,000 jews most single concentration heard of jews outside Israel.

Absolutely right, the atmosphere in France is of absolute mistrust of Muslims and Islam, any Muslim can become a killer and this will change not just European but global perception about Muslims.

Let me add one more observation from my part, I have seen many Muslims become disgruntled with their religion due to terrorism and violence, they don’t want to be associated with such behaviour. But they can’t speak out for obvious reasons.
That only infers that they - like the terrorists mentioned by @Indos have a shallow understanding of their religion.

Absolutely right, the atmosphere in France is of absolute mistrust of Muslims and Islam, any Muslim can become a killer and this will change not just European but global perception about Muslims.

Let me add one more observation from my part, I have seen many Muslims become disgruntled with their religion due to terrorism and violence, they don’t want to be associated with such behaviour. But they can’t speak out for obvious reasons.

paul Pogba . Ousmanne dembelle . N’golo kante , Adil rami, dijbril sidibe,Benjamin Mendy,Nabil fekir just a few examples many many more to show your talking out of your backside .

In your dreams muslims are disillusioned and can’t speak out lol you wish pagan boy fastest growing religion , most conversions in every country in the world shows you no not about what you lie .

Absolute madness. What makes this even moreso sick is the attacker beheaded an elderly victim. An absolute nutjob! Apparently he is Tunisian and arrived just weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom