Two Cobra Commandos Killed

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Two CRPF commandos killed in IED blast
PTI
Two CRPF commandos were killed in an IED blast triggered by Naxalites in Chhattisgarh’s Dantewada district early Tuesday.

The attack comes just a day after Maoists blew off an anti-landmine vehicle killing a CRPF trooper in the same district.

A Tata-407 vehicle was blown up killing two CoBRA commandos on the spot, senior officials said. The commandos, identified as constable KP Singh and Mukul Burman, were carrying rations for a CRPF camp nearby when the blast occurred.

The Hindu : States / Other States : Two CRPF commandos killed in IED blast

I wonder if i should start celebrating it but nah i'm not like PDF indians who celebrate on dead bodies and then justify their celebrations.

R.I.P.

A lot actually depends on who dies..... :whistle:

On topic : RIP our brave men....

I wonder if i should start celebrating it but nah i'm not like PDF indians who celebrate on dead bodies and then justify their celebrations.

R.I.P.
`
national interest counts way up individuals. I'll never mind an american killed anywhere in the world.Be it in afghanistan or in hotel taj or in iraq.Americans as an individual has to suffer for the...

isent this ur banter? its not "Indans" who wrote this but u. unless of course u consider urself Indian.

i sometime wonder if u have a sever case of multiple personality disorder. Clears up a lot of confusion about ur mental wellbeing.

May be your country fellows would understand when you talk from where Sun don't shine.

we understood it correctly ,using English metaphors doesn't add weight to ur reply,u still fail to sound like one having any grey matter..

R.I.P to the brave..Thanks buddy for serving your country.. Bhagwan provide courage to your family in this hard time

R.I.P to soldiers, May God bless their families with strength to endure the loss.

R.I.P.

But you didnt missed taking advantage of this news to bash Indians somehow I am sure you celebrated it as well.

Guys, please, two uniformed personal died in line of duty, which deserves respect, can we leave the banter for some other thread.
Sir you are asking something that these people won't understand. Whatever our differences are, one should not disrespect soldier when he lay down his life for his countrymen.

BTW...RIP to the dead.

R.I.P to soldiers, May God bless their families with strength to endure the loss.

But you didnt missed taking advantage of this news to bash Indians somehow I am sure you celebrated it as well.
if this news serves u a reminder then well and good but yes i need to remind you guys that just 3 days back what sort of dance you were doing on the dead bodies.

Indian Army needs to kill every single of these dirty naxalites and Maoists. RIP jawans, you will be avenged in full.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom