What's new

Two Cobra Commandos Killed

Windjammer is obsessed with Indian news. He seems to know much more on what's happening in India than Pakistan! :cheesy:

Can somebody here please give this guy a permanent visa to settle down in India? It looks like he's pretty desperate to settle down here!

What are you on about??? what's your problem here, a couple of soldiers have died in their line of duty and you are on here trying to bring in your cr@p morality about what?? - you want us to sympathize with a known terrorist who got killed a couple of days ago, yeah ok we sympathize for that god forsaken soul who came out trying to kill more of our fellow Indians and Indian soldiers robbed him of his Godly duty. But you should also be happy that the Indian forces sent him to his Jannat and his 72 hoors and he died in his line of duty. Plese send some more across so we can keep sending them to their maker.

Can you please enlighten me Auntyji itni garam kyu hai??
ye maut ka tandaav , dance of celebration of death jaisi anaap shanaap cheezein yahaa pe kyun ugal rahi hai??

RIP to the brave commandos, it's high time justice needs to be served.

Windjammer is obsessed with Indian news. He seems to know much more on what's happening in India than Pakistan! :cheesy:

Can somebody here please give this guy a permanent visa to settle down in India? It looks like he's pretty desperate to settle down here!

Seems as an acute case of dementia. ;)
This message has been deleted by Oscar.
Reason
ranting irrelevance to what is actually relavent.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...w-official-china-dismissed.html#ixzz22rQGCJqS

No matter what the credentials, replying to an accusation/query is sometimes necessary hence sometimes psyche and the subject go hand in hand.
It may be your views.
Credentiality of credential member stands shaken in my view.
You argue just for the sake of arguing ,without putting any thought in your arguments.Don't get into panic mode everytime one counters your views. Take it easy ever jammed.

And I sink daily when i see no outrage from elite indians on the atrocities done to and exploitation of tribal by police/security force on daily basis..

Jingoists cheer the victory.They are not hapless amateurs or do-gooders who are being harassed and killed by the Indian state.It’s clear that the Naxals are no angels with hearts bleeding for tribals. They are thugs adept at using a plausible cause. They are pursuing power, and the work of popular leaders like Hikaka or Alex Paul gets in their way. So the human rights activists who say the answer to Naxalism is better development and governance are wrong: the Naxals don’t want this. They want injustice to persist, so that they get their legitimacy from it. To grab power on their terms they will thwart anyone who tries to get closer to the tribals or tries to deliver justice through the official system.And furthermore, these assholes have forever stood in the way of progress- from blowing up schools to assassinating civil engineers who are constructing roads, to the recent kidnappings of the few officials who want to do some good to the tribals they so fervently claim to defend.They should rot in hell along with the other thugs who support their ideology.

RIP to brave jawans ..........

It is high time govt brings in army to kill these maoists ba$tards .........

RIP - to the guy's = the Maoists are becoming expert in the art of guerrilla warfare.

RIP - to the guy's = the Maoists are becoming expert in the art of guerrilla warfare.
always were. the trouble is not in finding and killing them but on how intense and whether nor not actions should be taken against them. there are people including me who feel that violence will not solve the reason maoists have risen. it might kill few of them but unless the root cause is taken care of..it will rear its head again.

On topic..RIP to the brave soldier.

Back
Top Bottom