What's new

Twitter Campaign by Afghans to boycott Pakistani Products

what pakistani products? will you stop eating wheat based products? because almost all of it comes from Pakistan.

Pakistani economy will sink the day when china and USA stops giving money to you guys :lol:
:lol: he is non. a butt hurt fela who is trying his best to create further hate between Pakistanis and Afghans. he tries his level best to pitch Pakistani posters against Afghanistan so spoil any chance of positive development between the two.

neither we are stopping you nor Afghanistan. as far as India stopping Sri Lanka YES you had tried it at official level by warning Sri Lanka not to buy arms from Pakistan and China.

Did we? interesting as India provided weapons to SL during the civil war as well.

Links between India and Afghanistan go back thousands of years, you can not dictate whom we do business with or have ties with. Afghanistan is a country in it's own right and India is a big market where everyone can benefit.

We do not stop Pakistani Military exchanges in Sri Lanka do we?

That is a sound byte: "Links between India and Afghanistan go back thousands of years,"

Like you said in exchange of removing missiles from Turkey -- Sri Lanka?

That is a sound byte: "Links between India and Afghanistan go back thousands of years,"

Like you said in exchange of removing missiles from Turkey -- Sri Lanka?

Pakistan has defence ties with SL but we can not with Afghanistan? is that even fair?

India is the fastest growing major economy in the world, I am sure Afghanistan and Iran understand economics and wish to do business.

Pakistan has defence ties with SL but we can not with Afghanistan? is that even fair?

Let's focus on Bhutan?

As far as I remember India determines Bhutan's foreign policy -- is that fair?

Life is not fair.

Oh and I guess the Cuban example didn't apply either? did it?

Plus when the port becomes operational in Iran we can use that to export direct to Afghanistan.

Let's focus on Bhutan?

As far as I remember India determines Bhutan's foreign policy -- is that fair?

Life is not fair.

Oh and I guess the Cuban example didn't apply either? did it?

Does India really control the foreign relations of the kingdom? I think they are happy as they are living in peace.

On August 8, 1949 Bhutan and India signed the Treaty of Friendship, calling for peace between the two nations and non-interference in each other's internal affairs.[3] However, Bhutan agreed to let India "guide" its foreign policy and both nations would consult each other closely on foreign and defence affairs. The treaty also established free trade and extradition protocols

Bhutan agreed to let us look after their security, that was their choice but is Afghanistan letting you do the same?

Plus when the port becomes operational in Iran we can use that to export direct to Afghanistan.

Does India really control the foreign relations of the kingdom? I think they are happy as they are living in peace.

On August 8, 1949 Bhutan and India signed the Treaty of Friendship, calling for peace between the two nations and non-interference in each other's internal affairs.[3] However, Bhutan agreed to let India "guide" its foreign policy and both nations would consult each other closely on foreign and defence affairs. The treaty also established free trade and extradition protocols

Bhutan agreed to let us look after their security, that was their choice but is Afghanistan letting you do the same?

Come on Dr. Gupta, are we trying to have a mature discussion or push certain countries' stated position?

Bhutan is an Indian protectorate -- and yes Bhutan is smart to have done that.

Now consider Afghanis had chosen a similar path vis-a-vis Pakistan. Where would both countries be?

Bhai, aap ko kaya takleef hay -- aap bhi post karin -- mainay aap ko to kuch post kartay nahin daykhaa

Unless you have positive attitudes and tones toward Pakistan, I think you are Afghani to promote anti-Pakistan views, your threads prove it. Do you expect us to praise?

Last edited:
Unless you have positive attitudes and tones toward Pakistan, I think you are Afghani to promote anti-Pakistan views, your threads proof it. Do you expect us to praise?

oooooh -- you mean "prove it" ?

very bad proof you have ;-) -- I'm not posting them for praise -- but a lot of Pakistanis, surprisingly seem to appreciate it.

proof ya prove ;-)

Come on Dr. Gupta, are we trying to have a mature discussion or push certain countries' stated position?

Bhutan is an Indian protectorate -- and yes Bhutan is smart to have done that.

Now consider Afghanis had chosen a similar path vis-a-vis Pakistan. Where would both countries be?

Bro I need your advice, I have many issues right now! I need people from USA to help me. I opened a thread just now.

Bro I need your advice, I have many issues right now! I need people from USA to help me. I opened a thread just now.

If you give me details I can try to help -- please PM me -- I'm going to be busy for the next few hours but I'll try to help if I can.

Back
Top Bottom