What's new

Turkish threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptldM3

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The Middle East and African section has been inundated with Turkish military threads, most are redundant since the same things are posted in the Turkish Defense Forum. Many of the threads are also of no value and contain nothing more then an info graph and a short paragraph or two and a lot of boasting and personal opinions that then turns into trolling or invites trolling.

Please follow the rules and keep Turkish military developments/discussions in the proper forum like everyone else.

jealous one because of Arabs can not develop even anti Tank Missile

jealous one because of Arabs can not develop even anti Tank Missile

1. I'm not Arab.

2. You proved my point of Trolling.

3. Learn to post in the correct forum.

The Middle East and African section has been inundated with Turkish military threads, most are redundant since the same things are posted in the Turkish Defense Forum. Many of the threads are also of no value and contain nothing more then an info graph and a short paragraph or two and a lot of boasting and personal opinions that then turns into trolling or invites trolling.

Please follow the rules and keep Turkish military developments/discussions in the proper forum like everyone else.

You say the same thing to iranian and saudi trolls spam 10 threads every day in this section? Nah you don't and that tells me enough. Your problem is not spam your problem is butthurt about seeing Turkish achievements, that ain't my problem nor others.

Also there is no trolling by 99% of Turkish users here. Turks post a thread with new announcement of new products or breakthrough in certain sections and 1 minute goes by and indian, chinese and saudis brigade the threads with shit they pulled out of their *** because for some reason seeing Turkish achievements leads to them wetting their panties and an irrational fear.

That ain't my problem. You have a problem with that? Go tell the mods to ban the same people who spam Turkish threads with their insecurities.

Last edited:
1. I'm not Arab.

2. You proved my point of Trolling.

3. Learn to post in the correct forum.

1 . I never said that you are Arab

2 . stop provoke people

3 . what about Turkey ? in America or Asia-Pasific ?

Turkish threads

- Turkish gas turbine engines to be the main power source for other Muslim states
- Turkish national high resolution spy satellites to challenge all limitations
- Ukraine buys Turkish Bayraktar UAV
- Turkish base in Sudan a problem for Arab powers
- Turkish National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates
- Turkey Commences Mass production of Cruise Missiles
- The Turk-Islam breaktrough in Defence
- Turkish Armed Forces HD Photos and Videos
- Turkey's indigenously-built Multipurpose Amphibious Assault Ship to be ready in February 2019

whats your problem ?

Last edited:
You say the same thing to iranian and saudi trolls spam 10 threads every day in this section? Nah you don't and that tells me enough. Your problem is not spam your problem is butthurt about seeing Turkish achievements, that ain't my problem nor others.

Are you still confused on how rules work? Learn to post in the proper section, many people like myself are tires of being flooded with dozens of threads that don't belong and are full of trolling.

The irony is that you are trolling but complaining about it and no I'm not jealous of anyone or anything.

When was the last time a Russian care about ME section of this forum to prevent trollish action as if Turkey is the source of the problems while only usefull threads which deserve a techcal discussion instead of flamming/pissing contest/politic attacks, is about Turkey but you dare to list the items about only Turkey- Middle East country to prevent to post anything about Turkish industry in ME section. We call such desperate actions like “Pain”. Who are you? A hidden Mod or what? If not, just shut up.

@waz @The Eagle

This guy have a different agenda. Please take a look this thread.

You should specifically point to those threads and add links here. Furthermore, you can report so those threads will be moved to their appropriate sections if not already.

1 . I never said that you are Arab

2 . stop provoke people

3 . what about Turkey ? in America or Africa or Asia-Pasific ?

Turkish threads

- Turkish gas turbine engines to be the main power source for other Muslim states
- Turkish national high resolution spy satellites to challenge all limitations
- Ukraine buys Turkish Bayraktar UAV
- Turkish base in Sudan a problem for Arab powers
- Turkish National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates
- Turkey Commences Mass production of Cruise Missiles
- The Turk-Islam breaktrough in Defence
- Turkey's indigenously-built Multipurpose Amphibious Assault Ship to be ready in February 2019

whats your problem ?

The problem is that most of those threads belong in the Turkish Defense Forum.

Strategic and military matters are meant for two different sections.

Are you still confused on how rules work? Learn to post in the proper section, many people like myself are tires of being flooded with dozens of threads that don't belong and are full of trolling.

The irony is that you are trolling but complaining about it and no I'm not jealous of anyone or anything.

I ain't trolling. Learn what trolling is. What YOU are doing is trolling by trying to potray the problem coming from the Turkish section while the problem are known users brigading anything that has to do with Turkey and iranian and saudi users spamming the ME section full with irrevelant posts that contribute nothing to discussions other than to insult certain countries. Wouldn't suprise me if some of those are even YOUR alt-accounts.

Unbelievable. The sections is full with irrevelant shit posted by saudis and iranian trolls but somehow the 1-2 Threads in a month posted by Turkish mods and senior users are the problem.

Also if I'm not mistaken I've seen you often enough post Anti-Turkish shit on this site, so stop trying to play a "neutral" user here. Your problem is clear as glass. And it ain't that the ME section is full of spam if it was you would have gone after the 4-5 users who spam 10 threads every day of which by the way none are Turkish.

are tires of being flooded with dozens of threads

If you are tired of reading Turkey related threads, simply don’t click and go your way instead of provocate the section with such things. If you think they don’t belong to this section, just use report selection.

The forum rules are clear enough, ignore option is on the table for all members.

That is why threads involving Turkey are let be in this section like threads of other countries.

No need to spare time.

If you are tired of reading Turkey related threads, simply don’t click and go your way instead of provocate the section with such things. If you think they don’t belong to this section, just use report selection.

Funny how he lies. There are maybe 2-3 Threads in this section that were posted in the last months from Turkish users while his friends spammed this section into irrevelance.

Take away those threads then what's left in the ME & A forum as far as Turkey or Turks are concerned? There needs to be something to balance out that forum otherwise it would just be mostly an anti Turkish cesspit.

When was the last time a Russian care about ME section of this forum to prevent trollish action as if Turkey is the source of the problems while only usefull threads which deserve a techcal discussion instead of flamming/pissing contest/politic attacks,

I post most in this section probably the most. The rest of your rant makes no sense. You should try posting in the correct section and stop complaining about trolling when you invite it.

is about Turkey but you dare to list the items about only Turkey- Middle East country to prevent to post anything about Turkish industry in ME section. We call such desperate actions like “Pain”. Who are you? A hidden Mod or what?

No it's not "about Turkey" it's about flooding forums with threads that don't belong and no there is no "pain", I can assure you that that no one is impressed by any of your threads, in fact most are ridiculous, and then you wonder why some people "troll".

If not, just shut up.

Watch your tone, I never even said anything to you and was respectful when I suggested threads be placed in proper section.

@WebMaster

I think we discussed this mod. In which he has a history of attacks against me and foul mouth rants against pretty much everyone.

@waz @The Eagle

This guy have a different agenda. Please take a look this thread.

Or you can lean to post in the proper section and stop using foul language.

I ain't trolling. Learn what trolling is. What YOU are doing is trolling by trying to potray the problem coming from the Turkish section while the problem are known users brigading anything that has to do with Turkey and iranian and saudi users spamming the ME section full with irrevelant posts that contribute nothing to discussions other than to insult certain countries. Wouldn't suprise me if some of those are even YOUR alt-accounts.

Or you should learn what trolling is. The problem is specifically spamming wrong forums, chest pounding and then complaining. Af for your accusations, I only have one account but it's petty that you are making up accusations. The moderators can verify that much but nice attemp at trolling.

Unbelievable. The sections is full with irrevelant shit posted by saudis and iranian trolls but somehow the 1-2 Threads in a month posted by Turkish mods and senior users are the problem.

No, it's very believable. Most Saudis and Turks at least post in the proper section, and actually post articles instead of bragging. Also look at all the Turkish threads, its much more the 1-2 a month.

Also if I'm not mistaken I've seen you often enough post Anti-Turkish shit on this site, so stop trying to play a "neutral" user here. Your problem is clear as glass. And it ain't that the ME section is full of spam if it was you would have gone after the 4-5 users who spam 10 threads every day of which by the way none are Turkish.

I haven't commented on anything Turkish related in literally months. As for "anti Turkish" basically anyone that is skeptical or questions anything anything that comes out of Turkey no matter how ridiculous it may be is attacked and called names. Chinese members are called Chinks, told to eat dogs, while I have been called a Rapist and Drunk russki.

Stop getting emotional, learn to post in the proper section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom