What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading through the beginning of some of the sticky threads and it is just amazing how far we have come in the past 4-6 years. We were actually a joke before that. The next few years will be very important because we will see many of our projects being used by the Military and foreign countries as well.

758875.jpg

Good lord...I've notice there are flamewars between Turkish and Arabs. What happened to the Persian Arab rivarly, is Turkey now involving? :lol:

Can you guys help out in this thread. Maybe add some Turk Mali.;)
Air-to-Ground weapons

Good lord...I've notice there are flamewars between Turkish and Arabs. What happened to the Persian Arab rivarly, is Turkey now involving? :lol:
It started in the Fakhri Pasha thread but now we have a cease fire.

Most of the over-religious guys, choose to believe without questioning. They just believe, because they are thought to believe, not to think and analyze.
A very good point. :tup:

Hayat ne güzel degilmi hic düsünmeden, sorgulamadan? :D

i remember a long time ago there were Turkish members discussing about which Turkic language being the most pure, but i can't seem to find that thread nor do i exactly remember who those members were. Maybe @telkon @Targon @Sinan @ghara ghan ?
My Q is which Turkic language is believed to be the most pure one?

i remember a long time ago there were Turkish members discussing about which Turkic language being the most pure, but i can't seem to find that thread nor do i exactly remember who those members were. Maybe @telkon @Targon @Sinan @ghara ghan ?
My Q is which Turkic language is believed to be the most pure one?
very hard to say but at least among the oghuz turks i believe iranian turkmen speak most pure but this is my opinion i may wrong cuz i dont have much info about turkish or azeri :D

we have turkish azeri from iran and azerbijan and turkmen from both turkey and iran why we don't start to talk about it ? :D

we could talk about it and try to compare, but i'm really wondering about the Turkic languages to the far east, especially the Turkic of the Yakuts/Sakha and Uyghur. Even though they are closer to the source and homelands of Turkic people, i wonder whether they got more influenced by Russian and other local languages than Ottomans/Turks got influenced by Arabic, Persian, French etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom