What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL HASANI IS BANNED :partay:

Party_time.gif

what was the reason for his ban?
Insulting other nationalities and insulting members, in addition to using bad language, trolling, and derailing threads.:D

Well, he asked for it, first he was racist against Iranians, then Kurds, then Turks, then Romanians and lately Russians.

The most funny part is he called 3-4 times Chinese members to join his racist discussions against Turks but the Chinese didnt give a sh*t about him, how pathetic. :rofl:

Insulting other nationalities and insulting members, in addition to using bad language, trolling, and derailing threads.:D

Well, he asked for it, first he was racist against Iranians, then Kurds, then Turks, then Romanians and lately Russians.

The most funny part is he called 3-4 times Chinese members to join his racist discussions against Turks but the Chinese didnt give a sh*t about him, how pathetic. :rofl:
Well considering now I believe he is one of the worse user in PDF and already destroyed his reputation toward every nationality except Arabs. Not to mention this is a public forum where every one can see his post (with Saudi flag) tarnish the image of KSA and now he was involved against East Asians and Europeans led to banning. Finally, there is no point of coming back when you rep is bad and only have Arab and some Pakistani support.

@al-Hasani <------ :triniti::sarcastic:

He is temporarily banned. ;)

ce1.gif

Well considering now I believe he is one of the worse user in PDF and already destroyed his reputation toward every nationality except Arabs. Not to mention this is a public forum where every one can see his post (with Saudi flag) tarnish the image of KSA and now he was involved against East Asians and Europeans led to banning. Finally, there is no point of coming back when you rep is bad and only have Arab and some Pakistani support.

@al-Hasani <------ :triniti::sarcastic:

ce1.gif
Previously, he was a nice person with us, but he changed his attitude later. I don't really know why he did so.
Anyway, it seems that many of posters are banned now, including @atatwolf and @Abii

Previously, he was a nice person with us, but he changed his attitude later. I don't really know why he did so.
Anyway, it seems that many of posters are banned now, including @atatwolf and @Abii
Yeah at first he was respectful to all of us but all of sudden he is making himself worse and took it far.

atawolf dones't deserve to be banned, I checked his profile to check his latest previous post. There's nothing wrong with it? :undecided:

Yeah at first he was respectful to all of us but all of sudden he is making himself worse and took it far.

atawolf dones't deserve to be banned, I checked his profile to check his latest previous post. There's nothing wrong with it? :undecided:

Yeah, I don't know why @atatwolf is banned again. I think @ghara ghan has made a thread in GHQ about the situation if I am right, otherwise, we can do so.

I think atatwolf got baned when he was involved with the Chinese if I am not mistaken.

How long do the bans last anyway?

Last edited:
I think atatwolf got baned when he was involved with the Chinese if I am not mistaken.

How long do the bans last anyway?
it depends. at least 2 weeks I guess.

@T-123456

Muradına ermişsin kurban kes :D

Sen 46 yaşındaymıydın yahu ? nerdeyse babamın akranısın bundan sonra amca diyeyim bari :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom