What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowow....thats my boy...+1 your pic. my gf said you were looking "nice". But she got shocked a little when ı said you were from Pakistan :)

Thats a bit chubby me ! :(

If your GF is right next to you tell her 'Thank You' from me ! :)

And tell her that this is the kinda face I made when she said that she was shocked that I was from Pakistan : :mad:

And then I did this : :bunny:

But in the end I told her - Bhabi (Sister-in-Law in our language), our Brother Neptune is a good guy with a good, kind & caring heart - If you break it...then the loss is yours 'cause hes got a Russian, a Romanian & a Circassian lady in addition to you ! :woot:

No Jokes aside...serious now : May God bless the both of you & may you both find happiness in each other ! :kiss3:

Why are you missing it ? I can't wait to return Antalya :D
the place i use to live
goksu_parki_001.jpg

goksu_parki_004.jpg

goksu_parki_005.jpg

goksu_parki_032.jpg

goksu_parki_034.jpg

goksu_parki_036.jpg

i have never see such a good place with discipline every 4 apartment have a green place with small football/basketball place and every block have big football/basketball place ! people easily can make a sport mach :D there was a empty place for Concert and other things in every block if tehran have such place we would never see such large casualties in charshanbe suri and there was mall and big lovely lake park name gok su all other parks have sport stuff omg that was heaven :D i hop they finish the metro tunnel by now

Last edited:
ahaha yea. It's a nice city. however ı always had to move due to dad when ı was child. I can say that Ankara's the best among all others, dunno why ı think so.
cuz it's lovely :agree::agree::agree: :smitten::smitten::smitten: :cheers:

goksu_parki_038.jpg

goksu_parki_064.jpg

gecegoksupark_1.jpg

87_big.jpg

eryaman_goksu_parki.jpeg

13710709464b5c_eryaman_goksu_2_1_.jpg

home sweet home ankara i miss you a lot :smitten::smitten::smitten:

hey there u, Emre went 2 outside 2 get some Pringles and coke. I apologise if u felt offended. It was a positive intention, ı mean when he said ı was shocked. I honestly know nothing about Pakistan other than it's location on map. but sometimes emre tells about it. I dont know what u meant about Romania and Russia. Anyways thanks, u're such a nice man :smitten:. So here's the forum where he hanged at the cafe :angry:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ex4tjJtzzSU.jpg

hey there u, Emre went 2 outside 2 get some Pringles and coke. I apologise if u felt offended. It was a positive intention, ı mean when he said ı was shocked. I honestly know nothing about Pakistan other than it's location on map. but sometimes emre tells about it. I dont know what u meant about Romania and Russia. Anyways thanks, u're such a nice man :smitten:. So here's the forum where he hanged at the cafe :angry:

Kamooon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom