What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting greater versions of our country....

Here comes greater Turkey. :D

Greater%20Turkey3.jpg

@ghara ghan

According to Aşıkpaşazade's Ottoman history, thats how Ottomans came to Anatolia(exaggerated and mixed)

Süleyman Şah Gazi'yi ilerü çekdiler kim ol göçer evün ulularından idi. Elli
bin mikdarı Türkman ve Tatar evin koşdılar; "Varun Rum'a gaza idün." didiler. Süleyman Şah dahı kabul itdi. Geldi Erzurum'
dan dahı Erzincan' a indi ve Erzincan' dan Rum vilayetine girdiler. Bir niçe yıl yörüdiler. Etrafları feth itdiler

They're calling themselves Turkmen initially :D

@rmi5 @haman10

Can we stop this greater blabla stuff, I'm saying for both sides, its clearly provokes otherside.

According to Aşıkpaşazade's Ottoman history, thats how Ottomans came to Anatolia(exaggerated and mixed)
Süleyman Şah Gazi'yi ilerü çekdiler kim ol göçer evün ulularından idi. Elli
bin mikdarı Türkman ve Tatar evin koşdılar; "Varun Rum'a gaza idün." didiler. Süleyman Şah dahı kabul itdi. Geldi Erzurum'
dan dahı Erzincan' a indi ve Erzincan' dan Rum vilayetine girdiler. Bir niçe yıl yörüdiler. Etrafları feth itdiler
They're calling themselves Turkmen initially :D
proud history of our people as we always says one nations two states

here you go dear :

TURKISH TAVERN | Page 39

TURKISH TAVERN | Page 39

and this is the second time mate . remember the thread in ME section ?

lest change the topic for now , trust me its being taken care of ;) have a good night everyone .
Just so you know those maps in my opinion represent the regions of iran where certain ethnic groups live. Southern Azerbaijan for example. The one where I mentioned desert fighter was to show him the pakistani flag because in another map it showed the flag of balochistan.

Also I don't support any muslim country decreasing in size no matter what race they are.

Just so you know those maps in my opinion represent the regions of iran where certain ethnic groups live. Southern Azerbaijan for example. The one where I mentioned desert fighter was to show him the pakistani flag because in another map it showed the flag of balochistan.

Also I don't support any muslim country decreasing in size no matter what race they are.
i thought we agree to not to talk about this subject any more ;)

Does Ostad mean like 'master' in English? In Turkish we use Ustad for master, hence my question.
yes ostad and ustad are same

no one holds @ghara ghan responsible for anything , he is an iranian members who's super angry for some troll posts .
we want to give him some time to chill , then we'll talk to him about some internal issues .

any how , i'm talking about the posts of dear kaan and this dude @[tr]ahmet .

no one posted any separatist crap from our side .

Dont take it personally dude. We was only enjoying like before you enjoyed our map.... we are respect your nation we only have trouble with your shitty leaders and their policies and ideas and and......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom