What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaan , Farslılar, Araplar veya Pakistanlılar için isim değştirmeyi düşünüyorsan, yanlış düşünüyorsun. Zira burası bizim bölümümüz ve çok abese kaçmadığı sürece bizim kültürümüze temsil etmesi gerekiyor.
Fakat eğer buranın mevcut ismi, senin kendi şahsına etik gelmiyorsa, senin prensiplerine uymuyorsa bunu dile getirebilirsin, bizde daha hoş görülü davranırız.
I personally dont like the name as everyone knows already but I dont want to force my opinions on everyone else without explaining why or reasoning with people. From what I see people dont care if the name gets changed as long as its not to please other people.

lets eat and drink like a real turk
221319_guntootsmiley.gif

@xenon54 @Kaan lets end it here
18819_grouphugg.gif
nice smileys

I personally dont like the name as everyone knows already but I dont want to force my opinions on everyone else without explaining why or reasoning with people. From what I see people dont care if the name gets changed as long as its not to please other people.

nice smileys

Well, if you don't like the name personally them just state that. İn the end we would have to find a name that we all like. You won't be forcing your opinion if people respect your opinion :)

İf you have a problem with the current name, İ see no harm in changing it.

From what I see people dont care if the name gets changed as long as its not to please other people.
Thats exacly the reason.
I mean i dont even drink alcohol so the thread name can be ''Erdogans Ayran Factory'' for all i care.
I just dont like it when people come here and dictate us about our culture or religion.

Thats exacly the reason.
I mean i dont even drink alcohol so the thread name can be ''Erdogans Ayran Factory'' for all i care.
I just dont like it when people come here and dictate us about our culture or religion.
lol thats actually a good one to use. That would be pretty funny.

ayran.gif

To people who complain about the name of this thread you should have said "in our tavern we serve ayran" our national drink. Erdogan is bar tender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom