What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

The crossbow is very silent and can be very effective weapon in the right hands. For example as you know crossbows are often used for hunting. Crossbow arrow can carry explosive tips and can create confusion in the enemy because due to the silent operation you cant understand from where it comes. A lot of special services and special operation units on higher level are using for example pneumatic weapons with poisoning pellets. It can guarantee you silent operation again. For example the cyanide can kill you in less than a minute. Thats if the arrow dont do the work by itself.
Rambo vs. a Viet:)

DNU6esVX4AQ6bMI.jpg

DNU6fTRW4AAvoQ3.jpg

DNU6guaW0AEs15H.jpg

Turkish Algeria joint exercises

I saw many pictures from el bab op where soldiers did not use helmet.
It is the basic rule of working life in dangerous places to use helmet.
Its incredible how people are relax in Turkey.
Our soldiers may use best weapons but if you dont follow the basic hse rules then your are done...
When they are not in combat and the risk is not so high they can take off the helmets. You cant be 24/7 with helmet because its uncomfortable. I can understand that case but I am seeing this tendency in POH when they are on operation and I cant understand that. Their work is for the most time CQB and the chance to be shot is much bigger than the medium or long range firefights. The good thing is that they start to behave and are starting to put helmets more but there are still some "old school" guys who prefer to be shot in the head and die. The helmet can save your life.

Back
Top Bottom