What's new

Turkish Soldiers following the steps of ancestors in battlefield

If you say so... It is not about Iran since Relations between Iran and Turkey is in good condition. I think It is about yourself. I bet you are a PKK/PYD supporter Kurd living in Iran. It must be the reason of your pain. Otherwise, Kurds escaped from Syria who objects to PYD activities, are safely living in Turkey.
No, I am not PKK fanboy.
Kurdish people of Syria are one of the victims of Syrian war; at first they oppressed by PKK and then killed, clean and run away from their home by your Osmani jihadists.
Kurds clearly wanted to come back under Syrian government but Turkey and US (NATO armies) create and use PKK as excuse to occupy Syrian lands.
BUT Syrian will kick you all out. how like Lebanese kick out Israelis out of south Lebanon.

Also I am not fan of the smile policy in Tehran.

Kurds clearly wanted to come back under Syrian government

Pkk-Ypg terrorists waving American and Russian flags in N.Syria to destroy Syria's territorial integrity

2OuDcQ.jpg

OALS7Q.jpg

btw Assad regime called Iran and Russia to kill hundreds of thousands of Syrians to protect its own dictatorial regime

This is illegal Occupation of neighboring country.
Also Afrin is Kurdish and nobody forget that like nobody forget Armanian genocide.

You should worry about your own country Iran, soon you will be bombed to the stone age by Trumpolina.

This time Kurdish genocide by neo osmani army of erDOGan.

We care, We are not like European and American to care about human rights when they benefit from it. Iran is with All oppressed people of the world.

You can start by not stoning to death iranian women.

We will free south Azerbeijan after USA bomb you like rats HAHAHA

hqdefault.jpg

I would not like to join in feeding the troll.

That said, Do you honestly believe for a second Turkey have had good relation with ethno-sectarian Mullahs?

P.S: I would not like to see your precious existance in this forum be drained in this way for trolls.

"your precious existance" :omghaha:

No, I am not PKK fanboy.
Kurdish people of Syria are one of the victims of Syrian war; at first they oppressed by PKK and then killed, clean and run away from their home by your Osmani jihadists.
Kurds clearly wanted to come back under Syrian government but Turkey and US (NATO armies) create and use PKK as excuse to occupy Syrian lands.
BUT Syrian will kick you all out. how like Lebanese kick out Israelis out of south Lebanon.

Also I am not fan of the smile policy in Tehran.

You mean like how the kurds in north syria forced arabs, assyrians and turkmens out of their homes and threatened to kill them if they didn't leave?

You are a kurd from Iran it's too obvious, twisting facts to support your agenda.

Do me a favor, instead of barking like a dog here on this forum go fight with your brothers in north syria and north iraq. Don't forget to look at the sky every now and then for a bomb falling down on your head from Turkish UAV.

This is illegal Occupation of neighboring country.
Also Afrin is Kurdish and nobody forget that like nobody forget Armanian genocide.
You can take both of these propaganda staffs to the toilet and flush them to swerage!! It was good for fooling the Muslim folks for the last 100 years!!! No more, days of the Western proxy traitor terrorist scums are over!!! Revenge for every lost life and every square inch will be taken!!! Take it your hearts. And, you won't be able to stop it!! And, it'd be much easier than the first times!!! Bring all the scums on, so that their heads can be chopped off ASAP.....

This time Turkish Army is preparing for Sincar to cut the connection of PYD terrorists with Iraq. After East and West roads closed, the areas seen on map will be taken to establish safe zone. At the same time, Turkish Army prepares a new big scale operation to totally clean N.Iraq under the cooperation with Iraq army. No safe zone for terrorists in Turkish borders.

DYrGk0XWkAI-rBK

Last edited:
This time Turkish Army is preparing for Sincar to cut the connection of PYD terrorists with Iraq. After East and West roads closed, the areas seen on map will be taken to establish safe zone. At the same time, Turkish Army prepares a new big scale operation to totally clean N.Iraq under the cooperation with Iraq army. No safe zone for terrorists in Turkish borders.

DYrGk0XWkAI-rBK
This seems the only realistic plan to destroy pkk once for all, lets see ifit will become reality.

DYrGk0XWkAI-rBK

Finally, it's about time!

All these lands were Ottoman lands for over 500 years.

Then comes a french and a english man and says these are the new borders.

Well F*** them, we have the right to these places!

I say lets clean the terrorists, and lets improve the infrastructure of all these areas and make life better for the people living in them.

Then we let them vote, if they want they can join Turkey and have a better life!

Of course they will choose Turkey because who would want their children and grandchildren to grow up in unsafe failed arab states?

I say let them vote like Hatay did in the past, the international community can't do anything because this is true democracy we let the people decide!!!

Back
Top Bottom