What's new

Turkish Soldiers following the steps of ancestors in battlefield

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
DX9B-XbW0AEuv0i

Cabatali you have to admit, Your ancestors looked more mean lean and tough than your existing warriors. Your ancestors had those true warrior looks. Look at those facial structure, beard, intense stare, Jaw line. Rough and tough personality. Each looked like they have been to multiple wars yet ready to go to next one

There is a reason Mustafa Kamal was able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and won Gallipoli Battle as well

Afrin is a small city pre war population 30,000. East Ghouta is way bigger pre war population 400,000. They are not even close. Try take Manbij pre war population 100,000 and see what happens. Afrin op took 2 months to date. East Ghouta op only 3 weeks to date, and already captured much more populated areas than Afrin op did.

In Afrin the YPG terrorists have super powers assisting them but in East Ghouta the rebels have only themselves. Your mission is to play down Turkey's success while glorifying genocidal despot assad's victory against the rag tag rebels. Assad with his tyranny has already destroyed Syria so he can never be the victor as you claim.

Cabatali you have to admit, Your ancestors looked more mean lean and tough than your existing warriors. Your ancestors had those true warrior looks. Look at those facial structure, beard, intense stare, Jaw line. Rough and tough personality. Each looked like they have been to multiple wars yet ready to go to next one

There is a reason Mustafa Kamal was able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and won Gallipoli Battle as well

It is not about appearance but soul, mind, belief, intelligence, technology, training and tactics with proceeding to same purpose with one heart of millions my friend. That's the general characteristics of Turkish nation in crises times.

DYktb-JX0AA5RyA.jpg

It is not about appearance but soul, mind, belief, intelligence, technology, training and tactics with proceeding to same purpose with one heart of millions my friend. That's the general characteristics of Turkish nation in crises times.

DYktb-JX0AA5RyA.jpg

I loved that scene fron Fetih 1453, makes my body hairs feel like horns...

Atatürk and his companions fought in wars for a decade in North Africa, Middle East, Balkans, Eastern Anatolia and Turkish Heartland, a comparison with today is impossible.

@undertakerwwefan stop trolling like parasite and shut up in this thread. Noone asked you to compare ASsad with Turkish Army here. Otherwise, I will take care of you specially.

DYj82KiX0AAo1xS

Are these real Turkish soldiers from Afrin Op?

Why aren't their faces censored?

They might become targets of terrorists in their private lives later on, not good at all.

It's the times... Men 100 years ago were REAL MEN.

Like my grandfather he could beat like 5 men easily all alone, he was big too (not fat) his belt is like 3x my size haha

Men were hardened in the past, they worked at farms and did more physical hard work.

Today men are becoming softer in the civilized/developed world.

They go drink tea at coffee shops and such things.

But Turkish men are still warriors mostly, they never back away from a fight.

If you look at many European men today they are way more feminine, hardly know how to fight.

No super power assisted YPG in Afrin. On the contrary, America threatened to go to war with Russia to save East Ghouta.

Ok then where did 2000 planes and 4000 trucks of weapons from USA to ypg go?

Maybe it all went to Santa Claus?

Every operation and victory is important but Çanakkale was something else. Nobody thought we had a chance against the most powerful states at the time.

I think a lot comes down to courage of the men fighting.

Look at the terrorists in Afrin, many of them run like cowards after we neutralized 1/3 of them.

While Turkish soldiers would all die and not a single one run away!

Back
Top Bottom