What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Me neither, I said it before......
Sarsilmaz is the private company version of old school mkek

Me neither, I said it before......
Sarsilmaz is the private company version of old school mkek
I totally agree. A gun freak friend of mine(military personel) calls it "Saldirmaz"(does not attack) instead of Sarsilmaz. Reliablity and quality of their weapons are horrible. They use "Try and error" prototyping instead of decent engineering.

While Turkish Army has a MPT projects and prototype , why has SARSILMAZ produced AK-47?
İt is very interesting. My assumptions 1: MPT is significantly more expensive assault rifle then they want offer cheaper and simplier assault gun to Turkish Police.
2 : Or They have been mass producing this AKs for another people or country. But which country would buy their AKs instead of Russians, Bulgarians or Chinesse AK's?
Here may be Turkish top-secret situation. I think they are producing for syrian rebels.

Kale’s KCR556 rifle with Aselsan’s Volkan 4x30i optics

IMG_5063.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

While Turkish Army has a MPT projects and prototype , why has SARSILMAZ produced AK-47?
İt is very interesting. My assumptions 1: MPT is significantly more expensive assault rifle then they want offer cheaper and simplier assault gun to Turkish Police.
2 : Or They have been mass producing this AKs for another people or country. But which country would buy their AKs instead of Russians, Bulgarians or Chinesse AK's?
Here may be Turkish top-secret situation. I think they are producing for syrian rebels.
Makes sense... AK's are the ideal choice of weapon for any rebels..

Sarsılmaz achieved AKs not to be working:)

Dont be please jealous. we are waiting more video of KALE's MPT.

AKs not working?

You need thousands of engineers to build a not working AK on purpose. :D :D :D

Why produce when you can buy much cheaper from Balkans?

Why produce when you can buy much cheaper from Balkans?
it might be.it is not %100 variant. Sarsılmaz might produce those AK's for Turkish security forces as a cheaper alternative of MPTs.
We have big customers of AKs like the GKKs and EGM. I see it was in 308. so I think it may be for the GKK. The AK platform is much more easier to use and to know than AR10/15 platform and it would take longer time to present MPT to the GKK and the chance of the actual implementation of the instructions varies from man to man as we know that GKK are not disciplined as the soldiers. I have one question... Why 308.? Why not just 7.62x51?

It’s the same.308 and 7,62x51
Its not the same buddy. 7.62x51 NATO came after .300 and they have different internal ballistics.
QUOTE:
"There are differences in chamber specs and maximum pressures. The SAMMI/CIP maximum pressure for the .308 Win cartridge is 62,000 psi, while the 7.62x51 max is 50,000 psi. Also, the headspace is slightly different. The .308 Win "Go Gauge" is 1.630" vs. 1.635" for the 7.62x51. The .308's "No-Go" dimension is 1.634" vs. 1.6405" for a 7.62x51 "No Go" gauge. That said, it is normally fine to shoot quality 7.62x51 NATO ammo in a gun chambered for the .308 Winchester (though not all NATO ammo is identical). Clint McKee of Fulton Armory notes: "[N]obody makes 7.62mm (NATO) ammo that isn't to the .308 'headspace' dimension spec. So 7.62mm ammo fits nicely into .308 chambers, as a rule." You CAN encounter problems going the other way, however. A commercial .308 Win round can exceed the max rated pressure for the 7.62x51. So, you should avoid putting full-power .308 Win rounds into military surplus rifles that have been designed for 50,000 psi max. Reloaders should also note that military ammo often is made with a thicker web. Consequently the case capacity of 7.62x51 brass is usually less than that of commercial .308 brass. You may need to reduce recommended .308 Winchester loads by as much as 2 full grains, if you reload with military 7.62x51 brass, such as Lake City or IMI."

We have big customers of AKs like the GKKs and EGM. I see it was in 308. so I think it may be for the GKK. The AK platform is much more easier to use and to know than AR10/15 platform and it would take longer time to present MPT to the GKK and the chance of the actual implementation of the instructions varies from man to man as we know that GKK are not disciplined as the soldiers. I have one question... Why 308.? Why not just 7.62x51?
What does GKK stand for?

Actually this difference is not as big as we think. MKEK has been producing and selling 7.62x51mm for civil market:))
And all 9x19mm ammunition have been produced more powerful which need MP-5 subguns.
Can you imagine all 9mm ammos are extra loaded and civil users and police use in their ordinary pistols.
İt is said that because of MKEKs powerful ammos a lot of pistols have been broken.

Back
Top Bottom