What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

So it is modified pkm by mkek. That's the why it is darn ugly.

But wait a second. Once I have seen an other modified pkm by Slovakian company. But that machine was awesome looking mg.

Well, I used to use pkm when I was playing BF 4 game and that think was one of the worst mg. :woot:

Anyways. I hope mkek will be sold. Look at that guy. He seems nothing but a ......

Once I remember again their first demonstration with Mehmetcik 1 disaster.:hitwall:

Şimdi fark ettim knt76 dedikleri mpt76 :D bende kalenın knt serisi keskin nişancı tüfeklerini üreteceklerini zannettim, demek ki o proje tarih oldu 7.62, 308 ve 50 cal. 3 versiyonu vardı, yazık olmuş. Adamlar kaleden isim bile çalıyor daha ne olsun!

Form what I have seen in the video, the KNT-76 is just a semi-automatic version of the MPT-76.

PKM is not heavy for machine gun. In DonBass a lot fighters carry PKM's.

When Russia occupied the Crimie , 1 of 3 soldiers had PKM.
b96dab4f06734616a8d1954c02cbf8be.jpg

twKq8-ygUlM.jpg

We dont know which metal does MKEK use? If they use aliminum for some parts, Gun will be not heavy.
gThVAFftAB0.jpg

8kg weight for machine gun is good. PKM is good choice.

Our problem is MPT's caliber. 7,62x51mm caliber gun need heavier ammo.

Bence isim calma durumu yok. Bu MKEK'nin reklami degil. Sadece Turk Ordusuna 3 yeni silah geliyor diyor.

Yari otomatik keskin nisanci silahi nasil oluyorsa o da ilginc. Sarsor yuvasi alltta bos duruyor, ustten P90 gibi sarjor koymuslar acayip birsey.

you are right, 8kg is not that heavy for a machine gun . But the thing is the gun is 8kg when empty, if you load a 100 round chain of 7.62x51mm on the gun its going to get way heavier.

Form what I have seen in the video, the KNT-76 is just a semi-automatic version of the MPT-76.

you are right, 8kg is not that heavy for a machine gun . But the thing is the gun is 8kg when empty, if you load a 100 round chain of 7.62x51mm on the gun its going to get way heavier.

Maybe KNT-76 is "civilian" model that will be sold to USA markets?

they dont want to say mpt 76 dmr and gave a name knt76 ( Keskin Nisancı Tüfeği 76)

Check the loader ring.It will tell you something about fire rate.

Hi guys can I ask what happened to that Kale 5.56 rifle and what happened to this SMG is there any work on these projects and dont you think that this rifle looks better than the presented MPT-55 rifle by the MKEK for me the MKEK presented MPT-55 looks to standart AR-15 but this Kale rifle is just very nice looking and more original to me and with the fact that Kale designed it just make me think it will be more reliable
jaBjp1X.jpg

Can some one give us more information about this is there any integration into some systems I am see this for the first time its very interesting

Can some one give us more information about this is there any integration into some systems I am see this for the first time its very interesting
There might be some info in the IDEF-2015 thread....but you have to do some mining.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom