What's new

Turkish president to visit Pakistan on Saturday

He's welcomed to Pakistan. From what I hear, regional connectivity is on cards. Turkey wants to join CPEC and I'm sure its been discussed with the Chinese during his visit. Iran has already expressed its desire to join the project and if Turkey agrees it is also welcomed to join in.

A strategic connectivity with Turkey is not only a game changer for CPEC and Turkish economy but also is going to further strengthen Pakistan - Turkey bilateral relationship.

You can take him for free, we're glad to pay the transportation costs...then he can live with his dream caliphate :coffee:

Dude, he's respected in Pakistan not for his personality cult but because he's the elected representative of a country we love very much.

It doesn't really matter for us which government is elected in Turkey. Whoever Turkey elects is always going to be warmly received in Islamabad.

He's welcomed to Pakistan. From what I hear, regional connectivity is on cards. Turkey wants to join CPEC and I'm sure its been discussed with the Chinese during his visit. Iran has already expressed its desire to join the project and if Turkey agrees it is also welcomed to join in.

A strategic connectivity with Turkey is not only a game changer for CPEC and Turkish economy but also is going to further strengthen Pakistan - Turkey bilateral relationship.
We also need to sign join defence agreement. CPEC is turning out to be biggest game changer

Dude, he's respected in Pakistan not for his personality cult but because he's the elected representative of a country we love very much.

It doesn't really matter for us which government is elected in Turkey. Whoever Turkey elects is always going to be warmly received in Islamabad.
Liberals in Turkey hate him from day one also Kemalists

I would like to see ASELSAN, Otokar and FNSS factories in Pakistan. Its going to reduce their cost of production and will create a great cooperative environment with Pakistani defense firms.

We also need to sign join defence agreement. CPEC is turning out to be biggest game changer

I would like to see ASELSAN, Otokar and FNSS factories in Pakistan. Its going to reduce their cost of production and will create a great cooperative environment with Pakistani defense firms.
Me and we also buying IFV like Tulpur and Kaplan 20 and also jointly developing similar missile system like javelin

Two nations who have a reputation of supporting extremists are meeting....
I can understand your pain

Welcome to :Pakistan
It's a pre planed visit not suddenly for security reasons just announced day before.

It's not about being liberal, left or right. Ex: All parties represented in Parliament:

Nationalist Movement Party (MHP): Far-Right, Euroscepticism, Nationalism, Kemalism, Pan-Turkism.......they hate Erdogan.

Republican People's Party (CHP): Centre-left, social democracy, Kemalism.....they hate Erdogan.

Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP): Left-wing, Terrorism, Kurdish Nationalism...they hate him.

This Erdogan and AKP disaster happened because of what the Left-wing politicians had done to Turkey back in 1980. In the political history of Turkey yes there were leaders that opposite sides didn't like or support, but there never was a leader that the opposition truely have hated.

But anyways as Horus said, its a state business rather than gov't to gov-t, so there's nothing need to be worried about in future of bilateral relations.

That's pretty odd. We see Aselsan, FNSS establishing factories all over the Middle East, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. Why not Pakistan?

yaar koi turkey k visa ka problem solve ho jae to kea baat ha :undecided:

It's not about being liberal, left or right. Ex: All parties represented in Parliament:

Nationalist Movement Party (MHP): Far-Right, Euroscepticism, Nationalism, Kemalism, Pan-Turkism.......they hate Erdogan.

Republican People's Party (CHP): Centre-left, social democracy, Kemalism.....they hate Erdogan.

Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP): Left-wing, Terrorism, Kurdish Nationalism...they hate him.

This Erdogan and AKP disaster happened because of what the Left-wing politicians had done to Turkey back in 1980. In the political history of Turkey yes there were leaders that opposite sides didn't like or support, but there never was a leader that the opposition truely have hated.

But anyways as Horus said, its a state business rather than gov't to gov-t, so there's nothing need to be worried about in future of bilateral relations.

That's pretty odd. We see Aselsan, FNSS establishing factories all over the Middle East, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. Why not Pakistan?
I agree tell them to come here they are dam good.

Welcome. Prepare for a heartburn by eating our spicy food.

Back
Top Bottom