• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This could be fake. There is no proof except this blurry, photoshopped document. You know it but still you won't refrain from publishing such news. Odatv is a propaganda mouthpiece just like Sabah.

Klasik MHP değişen bişey yok. Apo denen köpeğin asılmasını da komisyonda çekimser kalarak engelleyen MHP dir. Ben bir Ak Partili olarak bu MHP ile ittifak işine karşıyım. Bize zarar veriyor. Ak Parti tek başına yola devam etmeli. Kaldı ki bize bi faydası yok. Onlardan bize oy geldiğine zerrece inancım yok. Aksine MHP Ak Parti siyasetine yaklaştıkça bizden oy kotarıyor.

What is that clip trying to say?

I think you ask the sub-motivation behind the clip.

As the video at #8438 sums a little bit up, the Project owner has consumed one of the partners in Turkey, therefore prepares the other partner at the same time within Syria and Iraq.

PKK ''humanists'' are getting on the stage, such things are just presteps... just like the times before the AKP got the power.

An election campaing ad. of an opposition party has allegedly been ''banned'' by the ruling party.

The ad. is about a guy who illegally charged money and demanded from people who used a public bridge built by the state in 1950s, which actually implies the situation of some bridges today.

Apperatnly, Saadet Party has figured it out how to interact with certain part of the voters.

Intelligence and Humour.

Hey guys whats with the Chinks attacking Turks and spreading Anti Turkism?

The more worried/desperate people are, the more hate and fear is spread.

Some of them are approaching mods to try silence me....just for posting news articles from the BBC.

They think only Chinese and Turks (preferably only Chinese...but they seem to recognise they cannot control Turk-Pakistan friendship here) should ever engage in this discussion apparently....any outsider to it (even just posting news) is just causing trouble.

So lets see what unfolds over rest of this month....given Turkish govt is not taking things on the chin lately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom