What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Definitely the eez agreement btw Turkey and Libya is working in favour of Israel and egypt. Only israel realises the benefits but not the slaves of Egypt.

For israel having a rising power as Turkey works for and against its favour. For is that isreal can rely on a strong Turkey for agreements such as transporting its energy securely as israel will never have real allies in that region. As for against Israel favour would be that a strong Turkey can hold to account militarily or economically of isreal should any misadventure against turkeys interest arises in future.

Gas and oil will remain its key position as a source for global energy needs in the future. You cant simply rely on products that depends on the climate. Windmills for example are very expensive to build and maintaining it while on other hand you need wind to generate electricity. When the climate is not on your side, these devices will stand still with zero output. The same story also applies to solar panels.

This does not mean that we dont have to work on clean energy. The idea that gas and oil will no longer be necessary in the future is just delusional.
Maintenance and cost of windmills are potential work. It’s not much different than oilrigs.

It’s better to utilize 100% of Turkeys geographic position and reduce dependency on fossil fuels. denmark doesn’t need oil for energy. And Turkey can achieve the same. Solar panels utilize around 20% but newer technology can bring that up to 47%.

By law all new buildings should have enforced photovaltic panels and ventilation pump installed. That’s the future. Smart investment and maintenance of these.

I have been working as a projectcontroller on public housing and investment properties for over 10 years.

There are so much to be done. It was retarded not to enforce these investments since the 90’s

EDIT: https://www.un.org/Depts/los/LEGISLATIONANDTREATIES/STATEFILES/TUR.htm

Last edited:
People are blowing a single PR tweet and one anonymously sourced report way out of proportion. What Israel said is basically we want to normalize our ties, they always did. How realistic is that? Low, with Erdogan and Netanyahu's relationship being the main problem.

Turkey should choose Israel over the MB everyday of the year. This is just pure survival common sense.

Still-waiting-.jpg

Me waiting the day we will announce that we found gas in Mediterranean

Turkish Petroleum (TPAO) has applied to Libya for an exploration permit in the eastern Mediterranean, Turkey’s Anadolu Agency reported on Thursday.

https://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL8N2CW5AC

Greece, Cyprus, Egypt, France, & the UAE.

offensive-gestures-04-1.png

Greece is facing another hybrid challenge . Not only is Turkey activating the NAVTEX memorandum with Libya and setting up exercises in the Greek EEZ, but it is playing purely psychological games with the caption of Kemal's famous phrase " Ne mutlu Türküm diyene " ("
How happy is the one who says I am a Turk
"). »), In NAVTEX.

navtex-copy.jpg

Buuuhahahahahaha!

1920px-Nicosia_01-2017_img17_View_from_Shacolas_Tower.jpg

EZh8CtwX0AEK27h

EZh8DzuWkAEZjNk

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey, in the eastern Mediterranean maritime borders in the UN report, the new license to TPAO's seismic survey and drilling license applicants shared a map showing the area.
https://undocs.org/en/a/74/757

TBH we need to find something in that big area, and build a platform. ATM I suspect that even if there is oil or gas we won't hear anything because it's highly political.

Which imo doesn't mesh with our belief in Mavi Vatan.

@cabatli_53 I deleted the post. I don't know why I don't remember that we have another thread for renewable energy even I posted there before :undecided:. Thank you lord

Last edited:
Energy and Natural Resources Minister Fatih Dönmez, Turkey Petroleum Corporation of (TPA) in Libya, stating that the license applications for oil exploration and production activities, "we have identified 7 license areas under the agreement with Libya, will continue until approximately 3 months suspended and advertising process We will conduct seismic searches within 3-4 months, and after evaluating the data received from here, we will determine the location. " said.

Dönmez, participated in a television program, Turkey has completed 6 drill in the eastern Mediterranean and said he continued to the seventh stroke of the drilling vessel Yavuz.
Minister Dönmez said there was an oil exploration planned with Algeria before the epidemic process and negotiations are continuing.
https://www.aa.com.tr/tr/ekonomi/li...alari-icin-7-ruhsat-alani-belirlendi-/1869283

Back
Top Bottom