What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

No,no he's right. Musa's a salafi who keeps talking about some perceived "liberation" of Muslim lands,but of course Salafis want their kind of liberation,sharia and everything. And not just...sharia,their own interpretation of sharia. And we haven't seen him mention Uyghurs or anything. Generally,he insists that everything is orchestrated by the United States. Even if I explained to him,at least about the Greek-Turkish stuff,he insists and ignores everything I said.

It's pointless to discuss any further with him. He is of the narration "Sissi dictator,Morsi great leader.Erdogan will unite islam" etc.

He is like Mülütary Mehmetcik Master - Erdofail only in ideological matter.

There you go,your MB ideology in a nutshell

View attachment 910891
Just what I expected. you've avoided answering those questions. You also haven't requested the answers from me. This more than explains your bias and reluctance to discuss it in case it opens the eyes of more Muslims and sways public support.

Anyway, here's a rough picture of the main problem between Turkey and America. Greece is just another tool the U.S. is using in its confrontation with Turkey.

The petrodollar system forces all or most oil producing countries to trade oil mainly in dollars. This includes Russia, which continued to trade oil in dollars until the U.S. sanctions descended last year. The petrodollar system also forces all oil-importing countries to purchase dollars from the U.S. government which they'll use to purchase oil. Thus, it creates an artificially high demand for the U.S. dollar and keeps the currency's value up. It also gives America access to UNLIMITED resources. If the U.S. wants anything, all it needs to do is print papers (dollars) and use it to buy that thing ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. This isn't the same for other countries. This is the ONLY REASON America can afford a $500+ billion military budget. It's also the ONLY REASON America can sanction any country with devastating effects.

For the continuation of the petrodollar system, the Middle Eastern puppet regimes of Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Bahrain, etc. must continue to survive and trade their oil for dollars ONLY. If these regimes fall, the petrodollar system is in serious jeopardy. Their fall will most likely end the petrodollar system. In fact, the regimes succeeding them will most likely punish the U.S. by refusing to accept dollar for oil trade. The dollar will a worthless piece of paper in no time.

The biggest threat to these regimes are the Islamists. That also makes them the biggest threat to the petrodollar system. Erdogan is leading the Islamists. He's also the president of a country that the U.S. cannot easily invade and occupy.

Had the U.S. managed to keep Turkey out of Libya, the puppet regimes in the MENA would have been secure. But with Erdogan in Libya, Sisi can never have a good night's sleep. If the Libyan crisis spills into Egypt, the strong anti-Sisi sentiment among Muslim Brotherhood supporters in Egypt will motivate them to fight Sisi as much as they could. It won't be an unarmed demonstration like the one against Hosni Mubarak.

If Sisi's regime fall, there's no guarantee of stability in Egypt. Since Egypt has a long border with Saudi Arabia, the Saudi government will come under pressure. Militants will spill into Saudi Arabia from Egypt and probably destabilize the kingdom. That's how instability will spread throughout America's petrodollar protectorates.

Saudi could manage the Iraqi and Yemeni crisis because these are shiites with little support among the Sunni populations of the kingdom. But if this problem emanates from Egypt, it will be almost impossible for the Saudi government to stop it's diffusion into the kingdom.

Erdogan and easily set the stage for these events by bogging down Sisi's military in Libya or by supporting a democratic government hostile to Sisi, not Egypt. If the U.S.A must save Sisi, and by extension the petrodollar, Turkey's attention must be diverted - such as by a war with Greece. Otherwise, nothing short of an electoral defeat of Erdogan can fully address the threat to America's financial dominance.

Why was Gaddafi killed?

Just what I expected. you've avoided answering those questions. You also haven't requested the answers from me. This more than explains your bias and reluctance to discuss it in case it opens the eyes of more Muslims and sways public support.
Because it's pointless trying to talk to you. I explained to you why you're theory is wrong,concerning Greece and Turkey and all you did was go back to "no,no it's the petrodollar,the Americans,we'll take the Middle-East back".

What is there to discuss with a salafi? You completely bypassed everything I said and went back to your conspiracy theory narration. I spent posts and posts telling you that you're not well-informed about the regional events here,but you kept talking about US dominance and wars.

Because it's pointless trying to talk to you. I explained to you why you're theory is wrong,concerning Greece and Turkey and all you did was go back to "no,no it's the petrodollar,the Americans,we'll take the Middle-East back".

What is there to discuss with a salafi? You completely bypassed everything I said and went back to your conspiracy theory narration. I spent posts and posts telling you that you're not well-informed about the regional events here,but you kept talking about US dominance and wars.
Dude, you want us to discuss the symptoms of the disease, but I want us to discuss the disease itself. The flare-up in Grecco-Turkish tensions is just one of the symptoms of a regional disease known as the petrodollar. Without understanding the petrodollar system, you will never understand what America is fighting to protect in Muslim world, specifically the MENA region. America uses a wide range of tools - color revolution, military invasions, coups, assassinations, dininformation, and terror groups to protect the petrodollar. When you hear American leaders talk about protecting U.S. interest in this region, this is whay they are referring to, but they never mention it direcly. All the wars it fought in the Middle East is to protect the petrodollar. When you hear people say America fights for the oil, this is what it means even if some of those people don't understand it.

I know there's been maritime disputes between Turkey and Greece since the early 20th century. I'm not arguing on the existence or absence of this maritime dispute. My argument is on the sudden flare up in hostilities: the politically and militarily tense atmosphere.

You have to dig really deep to get to the roots of the present Grecco-Turkish tensions. I'm telling you, the aim of this dispute and a future Grecco-Turkish war is to protect El-Sisi and the other Arab monarchies. They want to divert Turkey's attention from Libya by all means, and the best way to do that right now is a Grecco-Turkish war. They could try ousting Erdogan via the ballot box, but this is unlikely to succeed. A war with Greece would be just the perfect solution to Erdogan's persistent presence in Libya. The Libyan conflict is much bigger than meets the eye. It is the easiest channel to toppling El-Sisi and by extension, the other Arab regimes I've mentioned in earlier posts.

I keep bringing up the petrodollar so you can dig deeper and get a broader picture of Grecco-Turkish and MENA disputes and wars. It's the key to unraveling these complexities. But you accuse me of conspiracies, low IQ, etc. Just take some time to read, think, and analyze. You'll eventually get to this conclusion.

Someone made a strong argument against the insanity of Greek claims. The person even provided maps. If Greek claims are as depicted on the map, this solidifies my conviction America is striving to ignite war between the two to weaken Turkey. But I don't know why you keep avoiding discussing the petrodollar despite the fact that it is key to understanding Middle East and North Africa instability, U.S. - Turkey disputes, and the Grecco-Turkish tensions.

Last edited:
Someone made a strong argument against the insanity of Greek claims. The person even provided maps. If Greek claims are as depicted on the map, this solidifies my conviction America is striving to ignite war between the two to weaken Turkey. But I don't know why you keep avoiding discussing the petrodollar despite the fact that it is key to understanding Middle East and North Africa instability, U.S. - Turkey disputes, and the Grecco-Turkish tensions.
Who? Name the person if you remember.

Every Turkish claim has been debunked numerous times here and we've been providing solid arguments and proof of the legality and validity of the Greek positions.

I explained to you and you COMPLETELY IGNORED how it's actually the Turkish side,guided by Erdogan,Akar,Cavusoglu,Oktay and Bahceli,who have been trying to start a conflict with constant provocations,warmongering rhetoric and new "theories" and claims they come up with,to demand more concessions from Greece.

In the end,it's not Greece that has intervened militarily in 4 countries the last 5 years.

You're fixed on the petrodollar and the Americans,that you can't see beyond that! Or is it because of your fanboyism for Erdogan and your love for the "islamic" Turkey?

I'm telling you, the aim of this dispute and a future Grecco-Turkish war is to protect El-Sisi and the other Arab monarchies. They want to divert Turkey's attention from Libya by all means, and the best way to do that right now is a Grecco-Turkish war. They could try ousting Erdogan via the ballot box, but this is unlikely to succeed. A war with Greece would be just the perfect solution to Erdogan's persistent presence in Libya. The Libyan conflict is much bigger than meets the eye. It is the easiest channel to toppling El-Sisi and by extension, the other Arab regimes I've mentioned in earlier posts.
If your neighbor there comes and claims your front yard,will you blame the postman of being behind this? The milkman?

Let's say your neighbor comes and tells you "Get out! Your front yard is not yours,it belong to me! It always belong to me! I take it! I take de front yard and de first levah of your house is mine! I tell you it's mine! Go! Or I beat you up! I'm strongah dan you,I beat you up! Go! And don't buy tools for de yard,I beat you up! It's mine!"

And you're like "Da postman make him do this! He talk to him all da time,no adah explanation".

u're fixed on the petrodollar and the Americans,that you can't see beyond that! Or is it because of your fanboyism for Erdogan and your love for the "islamic" Turkey?

If your neighbor there comes and claims your front yard,will you blame the postman of being behind this? The milkman?

Let's say your neighbor comes and tells you "Get out! Your front yard is not yours,it belong to me! It always belong to me! I take it! I take de front yard and de first levah of your house is mine! I tell you it's mine! Go! Or I beat you up! I'm strongah dan you,I beat you up! Go! And don't buy tools for de yard,I beat you up! It's mine!"

And you're like "Da postman make him do this! He talk to him all da time,no adah explanation".

Average minded persons in particular often use diversionary tactics like you when they are trying to suppress or whitewash shortcomings when debating someone. Why not focus on the subject topic presented instead of complicating things with personal ad-hominem as a means not detailing the isssues of interest, and then follow up with some silly platitudes that are at best semi-coherent. I know your kind of Eurocentric, islamophobic and white trash who like to sell us their weasel thought process and can decribe in detail if needed.

Who? Name the person if you remember.

Every Turkish claim has been debunked numerous times here and we've been providing solid arguments and proof of the legality and validity of the Greek positions.

I explained to you and you COMPLETELY IGNORED how it's actually the Turkish side,guided by Erdogan,Akar,Cavusoglu,Oktay and Bahceli,who have been trying to start a conflict with constant provocations,warmongering rhetoric and new "theories" and claims they come up with,to demand more concessions from Greece.
I didn't ignore your explanations. I read every word in your replies. Your argument simply isn't convincing considering the bigger picture of events in the MENA and EastMed region.
In the end,it's not Greece that has intervened militarily in 4 countries the last 5 years.
This is an entirely different issue from the EastMed disputes.
You're fixed on the petrodollar and the Americans,that you can't see beyond that! Or is it because of your fanboyism for Erdogan and your love for the "islamic" Turkey?
In the year 2000, Saddam Hussein decided to ditch the petrodollar and trade Iraqi oil in Euros. Three years later, the U.S. invaded Iraq and changed it back to petrodollars.
In 2009, Colonel Gaddafi, then President of the African Union, suggested to the States of the African continent to switch to a new currency, independent of the American dollar: the gold dinar. In 2011, the U.S. invaded Libya and ended this dream.
Iran attempted to ditch the dollar sometime in 2012. The U.S. almost invaded Iran and has continually tried to topple the regime from within. The reason America did not invade Iran is that Iran could bomb Saudi, Emirati, and Bahrain's oilfields and infrastructure, precipitating chaos that could topple these regimes (guarantors of the petrodollar system).
In 2015 Qatar launched the first Chinese yuan clearing hub in Middle East - a significant threat to the petrodollar dominance. Scarcely two years later, Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. nearly invaded Qatar, with America's blessing. Turkey foiled that invasion attempt.
If these attempts to end the petrodollar world order gains momentum, the consequences would be devastating to America. It will effectively cripple the U.S. military machine and end its sanctions power over other countries (if you doubt it, we can discuss this topic separately). Here's an interesting read on the link between petrodollar and U.S. wars in the MENA region.
The Sunni Islamist threat to the petrodollar system is bigger than all pervious threats combined. That threat is currently playing out in Libya. If democracy is established in Libya, dictatorship is highly unlikely to survive in Egypt. Without a reliable dictator in Egypt to serve as a buffer between Sunni revolutionaries and the Saudi/Emirati/Bahraini mornarchies, these regimes will face an instant existantial threat - together with the petrodollar system. The one obstacle to solving this problem is Turkey's presence in Libya. If only Turkey would allow a pro-petrodollar dictatorship in Libya, much of these disputes will disappear or calm down, including the Grecco-Turkish issue. But if Turkey refuses to cooperate in Libya, the U.S. will request Greece to continuously provoke Turkey to the point of a conflict. The provocations will get more serious over time and will be designed to force a response from Turkey. In fact, I believe strongly that if Turkey refuses to be dragged into a war with Greece, the Greek will launch the first attack. Although this is a suicidal route for Greece, the consequences for the West is by far less serious than a collapse of the petrodollar, and by extension, the petroeuro. Of course Greek leaders will be promised massive rebuilding aid after the war.
In your analogy, who is the postman and who's the bullish neighbour. America isn't "directly" urging Turkey to attack. It is urging Greece to compel Turkey to attack.

Last edited:
Never believe the greeks, they are incredible liars.

if greek theory was in spain:
20230113_131732.jpg

I didn't ignore your explanations. I read every word in your replies. Your argument simply isn't convincing considering the bigger picture of events in the MENA and EastMed region.

This is an entirely different issue from the EastMed disputes.

In the year 2000, Saddam Hussein decided to ditch the petrodollar and trade Iraqi oil in Euros. Three years later, the U.S. invaded Iraq and changed it back to petrodollars.
In 2009, Colonel Gaddafi, then President of the African Union, suggested to the States of the African continent to switch to a new currency, independent of the American dollar: the gold dinar. In 2011, the U.S. invaded Libya and ended this dream.
Iran attempted to ditch the dollar sometime in 2012. The U.S. almost invaded Iran and has continually tried to topple the regime from within. The reason America did not invade Iran is that Iran could bomb Saudi, Emirati, and Bahrain's oilfields and infrastructure, precipitating chaos that could topple these regimes (guarantors of the petrodollar system).
In 2015 Qatar launched the first Chinese yuan clearing hub in Middle East - a significant threat to the petrodollar dominance. Scarcely two years later, Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. nearly invaded Qatar, with America's blessing. Turkey foiled that invasion attempt.
If these attempts to end the petrodollar world order gains momentum, the consequences would be devastating to America. It will effectively cripple the U.S. military machine and end its sanctions power over other countries (if you doubt it, we can discuss this topic separately). Here's an interesting read on the link between petrodollar and U.S. wars in the MENA region.
The Sunni Islamist threat to the petrodollar system is bigger than all pervious threats combined. That threat is currently playing out in Libya. If democracy is established in Libya, dictatorship is highly unlikely to survive in Egypt. Without a reliable dictator in Egypt to serve as a buffer between Sunni revolutionaries and the Saudi/Emirati/Bahraini mornarchies, these regimes will face an instant existantial threat - together with the petrodollar system. The one obstacle to solving this problem is Turkey's presence in Libya. If only Turkey would allow a pro-petrodollar dictatorship in Libya, much of these disputes will disappear or calm down, including the Grecco-Turkish issue. But if Turkey refuses to cooperate in Libya, the U.S. will request Greece to continuously provoke Turkey to the point of a conflict. The provocations will get more serious over time and will be designed to force a response from Turkey. In fact, I believe strongly that if Turkey refuses to be dragged into a war with Greece, the Greek will launch the first attack. Although this is a suicidal route for Greece, the consequences for the West is by far less serious than a collapse of the petrodollar, and by extension, the petroeuro. Of course Greek leaders will be promised massive rebuilding aid after the war.

In your analogy, who is the postman and who's the bullish neighbour. America isn't "directly" urging Turkey to attack. It is urging Greece to compel Turkey to attack.
Don't connect Saddam and Gaddafi,especially Gaddafi with the Greco-Turkish dispute or other similar disputes in the region right now. It's not,I insist,it's NOT all about the petro-dollar and USA.

I'll ask you something else,a simple question: If let's say Chad or Niger or Cameroon claimed part of your country and made several other demands like "don't have soldiers in the borders,share your oil profits with us,stop buying weapons" etc. and threatened with war,if they had this rhetoric "we'll come and throw you to the sea" or "Abuja is in our range" or "don't provoke us,we are stronger than you" etc. WHAT would say then? That all this is a plot by the Americans and their friends?

That they are pushing you to war,even though it's your neighbors who make the claims and have a warmongering rhetoric?

Dude, you want us to discuss the symptoms of the disease, but I want us to discuss the disease itself. The flare-up in Grecco-Turkish tensions is just one of the symptoms of a regional disease known as the petrodollar. Without understanding the petrodollar system, you will never understand what America is fighting to protect in Muslim world, specifically the MENA region. America uses a wide range of tools - color revolution, military invasions, coups, assassinations, dininformation, and terror groups to protect the petrodollar. When you hear American leaders talk about protecting U.S. interest in this region, this is whay they are referring to, but they never mention it direcly. All the wars it fought in the Middle East is to protect the petrodollar. When you hear people say America fights for the oil, this is what it means even if some of those people don't understand it.

I know there's been maritime disputes between Turkey and Greece since the early 20th century. I'm not arguing on the existence or absence of this maritime dispute. My argument is on the sudden flare up in hostilities: the politically and militarily tense atmosphere.

You have to dig really deep to get to the roots of the present Grecco-Turkish tensions. I'm telling you, the aim of this dispute and a future Grecco-Turkish war is to protect El-Sisi and the other Arab monarchies. They want to divert Turkey's attention from Libya by all means, and the best way to do that right now is a Grecco-Turkish war. They could try ousting Erdogan via the ballot box, but this is unlikely to succeed. A war with Greece would be just the perfect solution to Erdogan's persistent presence in Libya. The Libyan conflict is much bigger than meets the eye. It is the easiest channel to toppling El-Sisi and by extension, the other Arab regimes I've mentioned in earlier posts.

I keep bringing up the petrodollar so you can dig deeper and get a broader picture of Grecco-Turkish and MENA disputes and wars. It's the key to unraveling these complexities. But you accuse me of conspiracies, low IQ, etc. Just take some time to read, think, and analyze. You'll eventually get to this conclusion.

When Turkey in the Second World War requested from the Germans and the British to occupy and annex Greek and Italian islands in the Aegean, do you think they did it for the petrodollars?
The Greek-Turkish conflict is deeper than a simple economic cause, it is historical, religious and cultural. Therefore, the petrodollars, the energy rivalry, all of these are...just additions to the above symptoms.

Never believe the greeks, they are incredible liars.

if greek theory was in spain:
View attachment 911277

In the real world, Spain and Morroco, have sign the UNCLOS (Turkey didn't), had in agreement in the middle of the EEZ line.
Velezdela Gomera, Alhucemas and Chafarinas Islands, are islands without economic life, only military personnel lives there.
On the other hand, Megisti island in Kastelorizo complex, has full of economic life, which means it is entitled to an Exclusive Economic Zone, in accordance with Article 151.
And again, Turkey is the only one that not follow international law, doesn't respect sovereign rights(Cyprus and Greece maritime borders) and behave as bully state in Eastern Mediterranean.

When Turkey in the Second World War requested from the Germans and the British to occupy and annex Greek and Italian islands in the Aegean, do you think they did it for the petrodollars?
Both Germany and UK offered the Islands to Turkey for to join the war on their side, but the government of that time refused. Turkey even send SS Kurtuluş ship to Greece for five time to bring aid and we never try to take advange from Greece at its civil war times.. Problems only start when Greeks start Enosis bs in Cyprus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom