What's new

Top 10 Military projects makes Turkiye unrivaled in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true,you keep saying the phrase "Russian junk",but you always praise the S-400 as the best AA system in the world.

What's going on?
If you searched the keyword "Russian junks" with his name, you will see pages after pages of the same spam list. :cheesy:

You know I wondered many times if they are paying him to promote all that stuff here,because he's always such a persistent salesman. He has been promoting Turkish systems non-stop. But then I thought,he couldn't be officially working for them,he would need to either be silent or not talk like a teenager who keeps repeating himself to persuade others.
I am pretty sure he is just working for erdogan, seen him talk shit about Turkey's government before akp just to praise erdogan with other Turkish members.

guys just let this thread be and leave MMME posting the OP stuff.

I mean there are some Indians who will tell you Ghatak is the uberest bestest full size definitely not just RC toy UCAV of highest order even USA struggles to make lol. Just let it be.

Yeah Chinese quality is really low, sure whatever. I mean Turkey bought some budget fast trains from China and bought ballistic missiles too. That HQ-9 also won their own contest sure that was before Turkey's own SAMs which of course they'd prefer and they're working on. Let the buyers consider and test. Let real actions speak and equipment that are in service speak for themselves. Exports etc. Just let MMME post. The more anyone says anything about it, the more he retaliates beyond irrationality. If he wants to say Turkey is regional dominant and above many other major players in whatever field, let it be. Does it change reality what one internet poster says? The way this is cycling, it is just a back and forth of increasing exaggerations and falsities until absolute statements are said. In this very thread we also had an Iranian member claim that because others haven't filmed and shown a video of their ballistic missiles hitting accurately, it means no such things exist. Like this is the quality of PDF lol.

If you searched the keyword "Russian junks" with his name, you will see pages after pages of the same spam list. :cheesy:
Well it's "Russian junk" when Turkish drones destroy them,but "best in system in the world" when Turkey is using them.

Well if Turkiye is developing 700+ military projects at the same time,maybe it's time to stop and care for the economy a bit?
Because it's funny listening to Turks always complaining about us trying to buy new things for our army and going like "Greece should care more about its citizens and not spend money for weapons"....I mean,the inflation reached 64% and they're talking about aircraft carriers,unmanned fighters and ballistic missiles.

I mean there are some Indians who will tell you Ghatak is the uberest bestest full size definitely not just RC toy UCAV of highest order even USA struggles to make lol. Just let it be.

Yeah Chinese quality is really low. Let the buyers consider and test. Let real actions speak and equipment that are in service speak for themselves. Exports etc. Just let MMME post. The more anyone says anything about it, the more he retaliates beyond irrationality. If he wants to say Turkey is regional dominant and above many other major players in whatever field, let it be. Does it change reality what one internet poster says? The way this is cycling, it is just a back and forth of increasing exaggerations and falsities until absolute statements are said.
Alright,I'm not posting here again,I'll let post the same stuff again and again. If you search his thread history,it's the same stuff again and again with different thread names.

Yeah Chinese quality is really low, sure whatever. I mean Turkey bought some budget fast trains from China and bought ballistic missiles too. That HQ-9 also won their own contest sure that was before Turkey's own SAMs which of course they'd prefer and they're working on. Let the buyers consider and test. Let real actions speak and equipment that are in service speak for themselves. Exports etc. Just let MMME post. The more anyone says anything about it, the more he retaliates beyond irrationality. If he wants to say Turkey is regional dominant and above many other major players in whatever field, let it be. Does it change reality what one internet poster says? The way this is cycling, it is just a back and forth of increasing exaggerations and falsities until absolute statements are said.
I think everyone is here to have a little bit of fun teasing this kid, that is all. :agree:

I think everyone is here to have a little bit of fun teasing this kid, that is all. :agree:

Then don't do it. It makes the guy angry and there's simply no point. You then suffer the abuse from his anger.

Well it's "Russian junk" when Turkish drones destroy them,but "best in system in the world" when Turkey is using them.

I never said that Russian AD Systems are junk ... stop lying
I always said TB-2 UCAVs destroyed most modern Russian PANTSIR SAMs

not me , but İsraeli guys said that Russian AD Systems are junk
and I always said even old Russian S200 shot down İsraeli F-16 in Syria
also old S-125 shot down American F-117 in Serbia

stop terrorize my thread with your troll team

Well if Turkiye is developing 700+ military projects at the same time,maybe it's time to stop and care for the economy a bit?
Because it's funny listening to Turks always complaining about us trying to buy new things for our army and going like "Greece should care more about its citizens and not spend money for weapons"....I mean,the inflation reached 64% and they're talking about aircraft carriers,unmanned fighters and ballistic missiles.

Greek economy was bankrupt
still little Greece buys Fighter Jets , Frigates and many more

Turkiye is big power to protect national interests in İraq , Syria , Libya , Balkans , Caucasia , Black Sea , Somalia , Qatar and in the Eastern Mediterranean

We need modern and strong Armed Forces

dont worry we have enough money for everything

bad news for Greece

F-16 sales to Turkey to serve US, NATO interests: State Department

UK lifts defense export ban on Turkey

Amid war in Ukraine, the United Kingdom has lifted the defense industry export ban imposed on Turkey, Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu said Thursday.

Turkish Navy delegates on the flight deck learning about the Flagship 08.04.2022

Greek economy was bankrupt
still little Greece buys Fighter Jets , Frigates and many more
Had an economic crisis. Stayed behind for more than 10 years. And now that we are finally trying to modernize our military after such a long time,you guys are complaining and saying "we're arming ourselves". If we're arming ourselves,what are you guys doing? Planning to take over Europe or something? Lol. Yes,it sounds that dumb when Akar and Cavusoglu accuse us of buying some fighter jets and new frigates,but you are building every kind of weapon and desperately trying to get F-16Vs or Su-35s or whatever. Come on,it's ridiculous. It's double standards. You don't have "interests". You have an expansionist,imperialist foreign policy. Somalia,Qatar,Libya.

-You still haven't answered my previous question, is Turkey's missile technology better than China's? Your regional superpower Bora/Khan missile.

We dont care about copycat China and this thread is not about China

Turkiye has the most advanced technologies ..
Turkiye was become Drone super power in the world in very short time ( USA-İsrael-Turkiye )

Turkiye has started developing Missiles in 2011 and almost all kinds of missiles have been developed by ROKETSAN and TUBITAK-SAGE
Turkish missile technology also is coming including supersonic and hypersonic missiles
wait and see , Turkiye will join to big club ( USA , Russia , Turkiye )

National and unique hybrid Rocket Engines

HISTORICAL TEST .... 08.04.2021

The world's most advanced hybrid rocket motor technology which comprises oxidizing liquid and solid fuels and transferred as an innovative technology

Vertical firing test of the propulsion system of the Hybrid Probe Rocket (SORS) developed by Delta V
1649497142215.png

The 2-legged target, a hard landing on the Moon with an unmanned vehicle in 2023 and a soft landing in 2028

Liquid oxygen oxidized hybrid engine technology is a new technology for the first leg of our lunar mission goal in 2023

Turkiye to kickstart 1st space trials of liquid-propellant rocket engine technology in 2020

1649497628649.png

Last edited:
Your İranian trolls always opened threads again and again to attack Turkiye in the ME section day and night

you are so hypocrite ...... I very well know this Turkish military projects hurts all of you so much

dont terrorize my thread with your cheap iranian propaganda and low quality copy iranian weapons

İranian one
View attachment 832177

Turkish one
View attachment 832178

high quality Turkish weapons are combat proven , not propaganda like İranian

go and deploy İranian SAMs in Syria to protect İranian Forces against İsraeli Air Force
not ready for combat or just propaganda ?

Turkiye deployed its own Air Defense Systems in Idlib after treacherous attack on Turkish forces in Idlib

its time to test our SAMs in real conflict zone to be combat proven as like Turkish UCAVs
How many drone or airplane that system shoot down in idlib

And again showed you don't knew about military strategy.
Air defense must be layered not a single air defense system .and our air defense is battle proven against USA equipment. And our drones showed they can bomb 3km away from USA base and still after 18 hours they didn't knew what happened

And there is no stealth fighter in your inventory at
even İran and China should say thanks to Ukraine for long range Ballistic Missile technology
in 2001 Ukrainian weapons dealers smuggled 18 KH-55 nuclear-capable cruise missiles to Iran and China

both China and İran copied soviet technology and produced long range cruise missile
What has kh55 in common with ballistic missile can you elaborate on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom