Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
secularists are wining the election. pakistani bros help me :shout:

Guys, dont vote based on secular or islamist views, vote the person who you think is most tolerant of opposite views.
A mod's job is to moderate the debate, and see no violation of forum rules, people play game fairly. His/her own views should have little impact on his/her moderation.

Imagine a football referee, I dont want him to be supporter of specific team, he need no be a good player himself, as long as he knows rules and enforces them, he is good.

its not about secularism i am for secularism as well. but the archaic interpretation of secularism which is similar to religious opression? i would say no. it is a different subject tough.

the one whos gonna be mod might be secular or other but he must be a patient guy and should be able to have an objective approach even to those he doesnt like their opinions.

Keep nominating here and once we have enough votes we can have a official thread. Those who are being nominated should of course show intention to lead.

There seems to be a division like always, this time between secularism and religion. The person should be Turkish, neutral and can deal with the two.

Webby, we should restart it. Cauz we have some candidates who also wants to be. And I think 1 or 2 don't want to be. I think we should create a new poll. What do you say ? ? ?

Webby, we should restart it. Cauz we have some candidates who also wants to be. And I think 1 or 2 don't want to be. I think we should create a new poll. What do you say ? ? ?

candidates to be listed:
one is @BronzePlaque

others?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya kardeşim, bu oyla olacak iş mi, zaten kaç kişiyiz şurada? Herkes tarafsızlığına inandığı bir kişi üzerinde anlaşır, o kişi, Deno gelene kadar mod yapılır. Bu kadar...

Ik ben geen oer-hollander dat ik Duitsland moet haten. Vind ze in ieder geval wel socialer dan de meeste lui hierzo.
Maar dat terzijde vind ik de taal gewoon brutaal en onbeleefd klinken.

En goverdomme motte gij mij noch fragen ware ik vandaan kom? Berguh jonguh !:omghaha:

war komme gij vandaan?

Ey OSS, witte wel. Messetrekkers.

Ya kardeşim, bu oyla olacak iş mi, zaten kaç kişiyiz şurada? Herkes tarafsızlığına inandığı bir kişi üzerinde anlaşır, o kişi, Deno gelene kadar mod yapılır. Bu kadar...
arkadaş burda da mı sandıktan kaçıyosun ahahah.

şaka bir tarafa az kişi de olsak oylama en makulu öteki türlü keşmekeş olur.

Guys, dont vote based on secular or islamist views, vote the person who you think is most tolerant of opposite views.
A mod's job is to moderate the debate, and see no violation of forum rules, people play game fairly. His/her own views should have little impact on his/her moderation.

Imagine a football referee, I dont want him to be supporter of specific team, he need no be a good player himself, as long as he knows rules and enforces them, he is good.
then my vote go to İrtab or olcayto

we should restart it but this times canditates should be

1- irtab
2-olcayto

ir.tab doesnt want to be a mod. are we gonna force him?

he benim için irtab da olcayto da uygundur ama açılsın oylama ve seçelim artık. abd başkanlık seçimi değil ki anasını satayım.

Agreed. That's why I think a new poll is needed. If not I think we can choose the one who served longest to the TAF :)

arkadaş burda da mı sandıktan kaçıyosun ahahah.

şaka bir tarafa az kişi de olsak oylama en makulu öteki türlü keşmekeş olur.

Dediğim gibi, zaten aktif üye olarak 10 kişi falanız. Bir kişi üzerinde uzlaşabileceğimizi düşünüyorum. O kişi tarafsızlığı, sağduyusu, hoşgörüsü ve otokontrolü ile bilinen Ir.Tab.'dır, buna hiç kimsenin itiraz etmeyeceğini düşünüyorum.

Zaten fazla kasmamıza da gerek yok çünkü en geç 10 gün içinde Deno'nun geleceğini düşünüyorum. O zamana kadar hemen hemen tüm okulların finalleri bitecek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom