What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Rheinmetall and MKEK sign memorandum of understanding for joint cooperation
05 May 2015 Rheinmetall and Turkish defence contractor MKEK have signed a memorandum of understanding paving the way for extensive cooperation between the two groups. The partners plan to establish a joint venture in Turkey whose mission will be the development of new forward-looking products in the field of weapons systems and munitions. Operational management of the new company, to be known as “Rheinmetall MKEK Technologies”, will be organized by Rheinmetall. Besides joint development of new products, MKEK will be in charge of manufacturing. Both companies, globally leading suppliers of defence technology systems and top players in the field of weapons and munitions, bring to this cooperation pact their comprehensive range of experience and expertise. This will create a unique competency centre in Turkey, systematically oriented to the needs of the markets and evolving customer requirements. During the initial phase, work will focus on the development of protection systems and medium-calibre ammunition products. companies, globally leading suppliers of defence

"Create an unique excellency center in Turkey"

Problem degil kardesim. Üzerime sen gelmedin ki :wave:. ne yazarsam Orko nun sözü vardir "Palavratör" müs gibi bazen haksiz ve sinsice saldiriya ugruyorum. Kirginligim sana asla degil.

@Combat-Master Dear friend.

Air and Missile Defense Systems | Capabilities | ASELSAN
You read the official MOU from Rheinmetall and Aselsan is developing programmable 35 mm ammo.
MKEK has not production plant for it yet. But will become Rheinmetall production Partner for modern future medium caliber ammo and protection Systems.

What is now your expert conclusion ? Will Korkut shoot with Stones ? Sorry, that I ask so simple at last ?

Weißt Du was "Knigge" ist ? Gern schenke ich Dir die letzte Ausgabe

I have not read any MOU you've linked that that states Rheinmetall and Aselsan are developing programmable 35mm ammo together. None of the links you've provided state such a thing, so I'm having difficulty understanding why you think Germany was involved in the development of 35mm PARM.

@cabatli_53 do you know anything about what he is stating ?

Please stop it. Do you know who are supplies MKEK ? Nitrocellulose and others who gives assistance for Hisar? Yeter lütfen

Follow please PDF TR . I posted photos of Bayernchemie and the pics were almost 1:1 with Hisar. I dont provide infos to Jerewan anymore. :toast_sign:

Follow please PDF TR . I posted photos of Bayernchemie and the pics were almost 1:1 with Hisar. I dont provide infos to Jerewan anymore. :toast_sign:

NQHKSVE.gif

Ok. Suppose I am wrong all is a lucky "Accidental -Tesadüf". Turks are masters of invention and tech. and can give birth to Babys in 4 months. All against the nature of things.

NOW the Facts- Hisar (Roketsan) succeded in dual pulse Missile Propulsion

"dual pulse propulsion system, was developed by Bayern-Chemie!"

WHO invented it ? Try to copy a Patent ! We are not Chinese !

Dual-Pulse - Missile Propulsion Systems

LFK-NG-mission-szenarios.jpg

You see ? LFK-NG (German)

lfk-ng-1-1316513970_large.jpg

LFK-NG-5.jpg

HISAR

Roketsan-progresses-air-defence-programme.jpg

@cabatli_53

Bro. Whats that ? Our Server is in USA and our security Applet (unsecure from Russia)

Screenshot_2015_09_04_14_43_04_Kopie.png

Hersey mümkün, screenshot aldim. Güvenlik sertifikasi RUS , sunucu USA,
bizi zaten burada izliyorlar. Bugüne Kadar yazdiklarimdan cok kisi anlam cikarmali, derin okumali !
TSK ederim. Akilli insansin ! Allaha emanet olunuz !

Burasi sanal alem. En yakin dostun en yakin düsmanin olabilir . Yasasin TÜRKIYE ve TÜRKLER !

@golgelerprensi Benim kitabimda TÜRK yazar. Türkiyeli tanimam !

Kisaca , yazdigimiz hersey TÜRKIYE lehine OLMALIDIR !

EXEBID RTB

Sunucu ve sahibi ( Iranli)

Reverse Whois
IP Address 104.28.0.122 - 345 other sites hosted on this server
Reverse IP
IP Location
us.gif
- Arizona - Phoenix - Cloudflare Inc.
ASN
us.gif
AS13335 CLOUDFLARENET - CloudFlare, Inc. (registered Jul 14, 2010)
Whois History 633 records have been archived since 2009-08-31
Whois History
Whois Server pk5.pknic.net.pk
Whois Lookup Video
Close Support Page
Visit Website
Server Type cloudflare-nginx
Response Code 403
SEO Score 72%
Terms 47 (Unique: 39, Linked: 0)
Images 0 (Alt tags missing: 0)
Links 0 (Internal: 0, Outbound: 0)
Whois Record ( last updated on 2015-09-04 )
The Domain record for defence.pk

Domain Name:
defence.pk
Registrant Name:
Ahsan Farooqui
Address:
Indianapolis
-

Create Date:
Dec 17, 2006

Expire Date:
Dec 17, 2016