What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

OC by me

No you can't.png

We can soon expect underground missile facilities to be built in Turkish mountains housing ballistic missiles just as Iran has done.

A question: Does Turkey have extensive tunnel boring machine experience?

We can soon expect underground missile facilities to be built in Turkish mountains housing ballistic missiles just as Iran has done.

A question: Does Turkey have extensive tunnel boring machine experience?

We have developed our own tunneling machine, Turkey can also turn to any area of any tunnel in the world. for God's sake biggest thing we can boast 20 years of construction, roads and tunnels double

Fqo3x0FO1q3KEmcHbmFg7DIkOYZUVa8CWCyAw0BetNWKogKzNHpGB4nSFOAUQv2y9w0X4FaE5IqbgPK690isdR9Aj1Dmi-D3ObF6jvizz-ziPy84KFWlGqEy9iheHUk

Looking forward to see a proper Turkish Spaceport, but I dont know if our geographical position is good for that.

Sm-1 BlockVIA-B's in our inventory can be solution againts air launched exoceets and Harpoons of Frenchs and Greeks and Egyptians ?

There is a info about sm-1 and sm-2 block 1

indir-1.png

source : https://www.alternatewars.com/BBOW/Weapons/US_Standard_Missiles.htm

So if we upgrade hims just with ins + autopilot who we already have , we can optimize his range and alttitude 102 km and 15 km alttitude from his original 74 km range and 24 km alttitude .

How and Why ?

Why : Just because max alttitude of f-18,rafale and f-16's around 15000 km with mission payload. 24 km alttitude is not needed. Missile spend 2x fuel for vertical ascend when compared horizontal flight. So that will give to missile extra 9x2 = 18 km horizontal range 74+18 = 102 km range + 15 km alttitude.

Air launched exocet range is 70 km harpoon is 120 km . İf pilot doesnt fire harpoon in 00:30-00:45 second they will be enter the range of air defence system.

Our perry's can launch missile with his standart configuration. They can work very well with smart-s mk2 + aselsan akr series fcs. With this improvement we can have 4 air defence frigate who have 32x 102 km ranged + 32 50 km ranged essm.

That is the fasters solution for us I think.

Looking forward to see a proper Turkish Spaceport, but I dont know if our geographical position is good for that.
Not perfect but good enough. At least it is feasable to launch from this latitude in todays tech.

Back
Top Bottom