What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Even this

Look at this bs, even Göksel claims that this is a developed product that can conduct 6 ammunition fire o_O Well that claimed by AA so i can't blame him much but our media is really toxic. We need some kind of journalism ministry or such where fake news will get punishment (There is a RTÜK but they don't give a ****)

Even this

Look at this bs, even Göksel claims that this is a developed product that can conduct 6 ammunition fire o_O Well that claimed by AA so i can't blame him much but our media is really toxic. We need some kind of journalism ministry or such where fake news will get punishment (There is a RTÜK but they don't give a ****)
Unfortunately, this shows the pathetic situation of journalism about the defense industry. I mean professionalism about reporting defense industry news is completely nonexistent in Turkey. These defense industry news most probably become the laughing stock of engineers working in this sector.
This is just a student project advised by some Roketsan engineers. This kind of student coaching is not an extraordinary activity at all.

Wireless Power Transfer and Two-Way Wireless Data Transmission Project

Bilkent University developed an alternative to the "hub connection" cable that provides power transfer and communication between the rocket and the launch pad.

DkoTUZ_W4AE1AI-.jpg large.jpg

https://www.aa.com.tr/tr/bilim-teknoloji/milli-roketler-gobek-bagindan-kurtulacak/1231669

Dkll5ckXoAAZJmj.jpg large.jpg

I was wondering about the maximum range of the J600T Yıldırım. Wikipedia says 900KM while other sources vary from 300 to 500KM. Does anyone know for sure?

I was wondering about the maximum range of the J600T Yıldırım. Wikipedia says 900KM while other sources vary from 300 to 500KM. Does anyone know for sure?
Do you really expect to read here info which are 100% reliable? Be sure TSK knows very exactelly the real range ;-)

Do you really expect to read here info which are 100% reliable? Be sure TSK knows very exactelly the real range ;-)

Lol. True. Was curious about what other people thought

Back
Top Bottom