What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

To tell the situation more, I will give example from Cirit missiles' navigation principle.

After firing, Cirit missile have fuel enough to accelerate 2,75 inch missile up to a distance of 1,5km. Remaining road are taken by the first thrust effect of rocket motor which is completely burned out. That's why minimum engagement range of Cirit is 1,5km.

The question is, if it has reached its maximum speed, it turns their speed down? Or he flees with a maximum speed until the goal?

Atmaca Anti-Ship Missile and SOM cruise missile side by side...

wLE3kj.png

Are you sure it is Turkish? Looks more like Harpoon. Maybe a copy of US ones.

-SOM-J, The %25 smaller variant of original SOM cruise missile which is going to be integrated on inner payload of F-35.
-Tubitak SAGe has 60 different Project which is directly related with munition/missile/rockets.

-Turkish engineers modified French TRI-40 to gain more thrust power. SOM with modified TRI-40 reached 800km range in trials.

-To meet the requirements of Turkish Land forces, SAGE developed ballistic missile and tested in sinop. According to report, SAGE Ballistic missile reached more than 800km range.

-Development of advanced guided variants of Kasirga and Yildirim artillery rockets are proceeding under cooperation with Roketsan.

-A new design Cruise missile with Turbo-fan motor, which will have a longer range than current SOM, is under development. New Cruise missile will be joined inventory of not only AirForce, but also Land Forces as Ground based cruise missile, and Naval forces as Ship based VL cruise missile.

-SOM-J, The %25 smaller variant of original SOM cruise missile which is going to be integrated on inner payload of F-35.
-Tubitak SAGe has 60 different Project which is directly related with munition/missile/rockets.

-Turkish engineers modified French TRI-40 to gain more thrust power. SOM with modified TRI-40 reached 800km range in trials.

-To meet the requirements of Turkish Land forces, SAGE developed ballistic missile and tested in sinop. According to report, SAGE Ballistic missile reached more than 800km range.

-Development of advanced guided variants of Kasirga and Yildirim artillery rockets are proceeding under cooperation with Roketsan.

-A new design Cruise missile with Turbo-fan motor, which will have a longer range than current SOM, is under development. New Cruise missile will be joined inventory of not only AirForce, but also Land Forces as Ground based cruise missile, and Naval forces as Ship based VL cruise missile.

I believe you and everything but is there any way you can post the source. I would like to share this info with a few of my friends but they won't believe me without a source.

I believe you and everything but is there any way you can post the source. I would like to share this info with a few of my friends but they won't believe me without a source.

You can't find an internet source for the info that Cabatlı shared. Eventually what he says becomes a reality a few months/years later.

Back
Top Bottom