Laser/GPS/INS HGK

PQ8AV8.jpg

thx @AVCI

IIR Seeker Head

9GM14Q.jpg

Which torpedo is produced by Turkey ?

658468-ideasexpress-1479587957-796-640x480.jpg

Picture is from IDEAS 2016. I think Aselsan setting up there things

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...tary.aspx?pageID=238&nID=106304&NewsCatID=344

Turkish defense company Roketsan delivered the 303 mm Guided Missile System, also known as KASIRGA (Hurricane), to the Turkish military at a ceremony held in the capital Ankara on Nov. 16

“The KASIRGA is a system developed entirely by Roketsan and has an extreme accuracy up to 120 kilometers range. Turkey has become a country that meets its needs with domestic and national opportunities as it also develops these technologies and sells them to friendly and brotherly countries,” Defense Minister Fikri Işık told reporters on the sidelines of the ceremony.

The minister said KASIRGA is a “100 percent native and national system” produced by Turkish engineers, designers and workers, stressing that it is a good example of the increase in the Turkish Armed Forces’ (TSK) striking ability.

The KASIRGA 302 mm missile and weapon system can intensively and effectively fire critical point targets from 30 kilometers to 120 kilometers, thanks to its high striking and destroying capability.

The system will provide excellent fire support to maneuvering units by providing timely, accurate and high fire power, according to experts.

Roketsan was founded in 1988 with a resolution of Turkey’s Defense Industries Executive Committee for the purpose of “possessing a leading institution in the country for designing, developing and manufacturing rockets and missiles.”

It is a modular launcher. I guess it is no hard to set another pair to the middle of those two..

But is it really a need? because it is very easy to reload from the missile truck.

Another reason, (i wish and guess), may be 2x600 mm guided missile tube will be set to that 2 launcer seating. So there are only 2 seatings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom