What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Ur really acting as a spy..
Guys cut this BS now, this guy has been a member here longer than most of us, i have never seen a disrespectful post of him, he even stood polite when people attacked him, no reason to mock him at all.

The infos here are all public, no spy would waste his time here into looking defense news that have been officially published, its a shame that this has to be mentioned in the first place.

A spy who gathers the information about defense industry of Turkiye from our forum?

Come on man, please be sane and think that twice... what kind a spy is this?

As @xenon54 said that he is just a member who has interest in defense technologies. Just like you and I...

Please be polite and respect to each other.

This is a mistake....
Look at iran long range missile and look at our long range missile
This is a strategic weapon , such as nuclear
Turkey doesn't have nukes neither Iran. Cep of these missiles can't be good enough for anything other than nbc weapons. Unless We intend to change that policy I don't see any reason to invest such technologies.

On the other hand developing highly accurate cruise missiles with 1000-1500km range is much better deterrent for Turkey. Both Russia and US used these systems in Syria unlike ballistic missiles. And investing into SAM systems is definitely more immediate need ,Also Turkey has budget constrains. We can't afford investing every single system we might need.

Lol this is an open forum and spying here is useless. But the way he talks is just like a spy in my opinion. Let's not derail the topic.

Turkey doesn't have nukes neither Iran. Cep of these missiles can't be good enough for anything other than nbc weapons. Unless We intend to change that policy I don't see any reason to invest such technologies.

On the other hand developing highly accurate cruise missiles with 1000-1500km range is much better deterrent for Turkey. Both Russia and US used these systems in Syria unlike ballistic missiles. And investing into SAM systems is definitely more immediate need ,Also Turkey has budget constrains. We can't afford investing every single system we might need.

It doesnt matter if we have it in our inventory or not. It matters if we have the capability to make it when we want. Do we have that capability? Not at the moment. We should definitely aim to make a proper long range air defence. That is urgent.

This is a mistake....
Look at iran long range missile and look at our long range missile
This is a strategic weapon , such as nuclear

Not a mistake but an ambitious roadway for precision strike.

LACM family : Gezgin Family (max 2500km)
ALCM family : SOM family (max. 800km)
SRBM family (precision strike) (450km)
Precision strike Artillery rocket family (120km)
Anti-tank missile family (max. 30km)

Gezgin LACM (Tomahawk and Kaliber equivalent) will be installed on three different platform.
-Surface warships
-Submarines
-Land Truck mounted variant

The Gezgin variants in accordance with Tübitak targets, It will be a range scale like following.
-Gezgin Blk 1: 1000km
-Gezgin Blk-x: 2500km

The Gezgin is the cont. of SOM ALCM family. The current SOM family is being shaped as following,
-SOM first variants: 300km
-SOM advanced variant: 500km
-SOM extended variant: 800km (Tests are done)
XpJnP8w.gif

SR precision strike BM family:
Blk-1: 300km
Blk-2: 450km
v5M43D_1.jpg

Precision strike Artillery Missile Family:
-Sakarya-G (45km)
-Kasirga-G (Tiger) (120km)

2naoefm.jpg

Precision strike Anti-Tank Family:
(Navy)Temren Block-2: 30km (Mizrak based Penguin equivalent strike missile)
(Navy)Temren Block-1: 17km (Mizrak based longer range strike missile)
Mizrak-UL : 8km
Mizrak-UIIR : 8km
Cirit SAL missile: 8km
Mizrak-O: 4km
Mizrak-K: 2km

5MpOnL.gif

UAV miniature precision strike munition family called MAM.
bozok_zps2fha43qa.jpg

6PAkJN.gif

Not a mistake but an ambitious roadway for precision strike.

LACM family : Gezgin Family (max 2500km)
ALCM family : SOM family (max. 800km)
SRBM family (precision strike) (450km)
Precision strike Artillery rocket family (120km)
Anti-tank missile family (max. 30km)

Gezgin LACM (Tomahawk and Kaliber equivalent) will be installed on three different platform.
-Surface warships
-Submarines
-Land Truck mounted variant

The Gezgin variants in accordance with Tübitak targets, It will be a range scale like following.
-Gezgin Blk 1: 1000km
-Gezgin Blk-x: 2500km

The Gezgin is the cont. of SOM ALCM family. The current SOM family is being shaped as following,
-SOM first variants: 300km
-SOM advanced variant: 500km
-SOM extended variant: 800km (Tests are done)
XpJnP8w.gif

SR precision strike BM family:
Blk-1: 300km
Blk-2: 450km
v5M43D_1.jpg

Precision strike Artillery Missile Family:
-Sakarya-G (45km)
-Kasirga-G (Tiger) (120km)

2naoefm.jpg

Precision strike Anti-Tank Family:
(Navy)Temren Block-2: 30km (Mizrak based Penguin equivalent strike missile)
(Navy)Temren Block-1: 17km (Mizrak based longer range strike missile)
Mizrak-UL : 8km
Mizrak-UIIR : 8km
Cirit SAL missile: 8km
Mizrak-O: 4km
Mizrak-K: 2km

5MpOnL.gif

UAV miniature precision strike munition family called MAM.
bozok_zps2fha43qa.jpg

6PAkJN.gif
Thank you so much for the explanation
They are new info for me
I hope to see in my country a missile capable to hitting moscow or European capitals

Thank you so much for the explanation
They are new info for me
I hope to see in my country a missile capable to hitting moscow or European capitals

Turkish Army is not really interested in Ballistic missiles. Because of the speed and range you can not hit a target pin point accurate. If you calculat 1% CEP of 1000km is? If you put a nuclear warhead then that is not much problem, iran and iraq had shoot each other with ballistic missiles. Killed civillians and no one have won the ware, so what is it good for? Hitting airfield maybe, something like Iskander baliistic missile will the aim of Turkish Army. Longer range and speed is difficult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K720_Iskander

Back
Top Bottom