What's new

Turkish Military Power to harm PKK/YPG , ASSAD , IRGC , Hezbolah in Syria

It's not that people troll you. It's that you can't debate or talk like a normal person. In your mind,10 people are "liars,pathetic" and "ignorant",but you are the only one who knows everything and is right. That's why people get annoyed and you end up thinking they troll you. They don't troll you. It's just that you can't understand what they tell you and you can't accept a different opinion.

I created a thread

and anti-Turkey users have started attacking me and president ERDOGAN
full of hatred and lies

you have no military and politic knowledge
as always trolling , to deflect the facts and personel attack to provoke me

You , retaxis , Iblini , JackTheRipper , etc are trying to provoke me and to ban me by Mods
because of my posts hurts all enemies of the Turks

loser team always supported FETO,PKK/YPG,ASSAD,HAFTAR,Iran,France,Greece etc against Turkiye
They have big hatred and butthurt feelings against Turkiye

only one example

B*tch !
Why should i cry? I am not Syrian.
If you are In Syria, Iraq or Libya, its mean you are Land Grabber, Keep dreaming of ottoman empire and stupid Erdogan will die while dreaming of becoming SULTAN.
Keep your UN Article in your @$$, Sending troops in other countries is not self defense. Now Enjoy in FATF, Erogan is making Turkey weakest.. Lol

Last edited:
I created a thread

and anti-Turkey users have started attacking me and president ERDOGAN
full of hatred and lies

you have no military and politic knowledge
as always trolling , to deflect the facts and personel attack to provoke me

You , retaxis , Iblini , etc are trying to provoke me and to ban me by Mods
because of my posts hurts all enemies of the Turks

loser team always supported FETO,PKK/YPG,ASSAD,HAFTAR,Iran,France,Greece etc against Turkiye
Question: Why do you write Erdogan with capital letters?
Question 2: When you constantly write the same trash and boast about Turkiye being a world superpower than can defeat the entire region at the same time,do you expect people to come and say "Oh yes,well done,you are right"?
Question 3: Have you ever thought that it might be you who knows nothing about military and politics?

Soft-Warning
Question: Why do you write Erdogan with capital letters?

You have mental issues
ERDOGAN made all enemies psychopathic patient

Feto , Chp , Pkk supporters and many PDF users attack everyone who support ERDOGAN

Question 2: When you constantly write the same trash and boast about Turkiye being a world superpower than can defeat the entire region at the same time,do you expect people to come and say "Oh yes,well done,you are right"?

I never said that Turkiye will become a world superpower

İsraeli and American Politicans ,Strategists like Shaul Mofaz , George Friedman said that Turkiye will become regional super power

and Turkiye has bigger GDP PPP than almost Egypt+İran+İsrael combined
Turkiye could match with all enemies in İraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

without USA,France or Russia , your countries Greece,Egypt,İran also ASSAD , HAFTAR , MBS , MBZ are nothing against Turkiye

Question 3: Have you ever thought that it might be you who knows nothing about military and politics?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

first learn about military and politics then come to discuss with me

Last edited:
Yesterday, Turkish Armed Forces commanders attended the graduation ceremony held at the Syrian National Army Special Forces Training Campus outside of Aleppo

After the ceremony, the TAF delegation also reviewed the SNA's readiness for a possible operation
1635503217677.png

1635503814629.png

1635504014624.png

You have mental issues
ERDOGAN made all enemies psychopathic patient

Feto , Chp , Pkk supporters and many PDF users attack everyone who support ERDOGAN

I never said that Turkiye will become a world superpower

İsraeli and American Politicans ,Strategists like Shaul Mofaz , George Friedman said that Turkiye will become regional super power

and Turkiye has bigger GDP PPP than almost Egypt+İran+İsrael combined
Turkiye could match with all enemies in İraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

without USA,France or Russia , your countries Greece,Egypt,İran also ASSAD , HAFTAR , MBS , MBZ are nothing against Turkiye

:lol: :lol: :lol:

first learn about military and politics then come to discuss with me
See? You can't even answer simple questions. I asked you why you always type Erdogan's name in full capital letters and you mocked me.
In the end you went on your usual stuff.

And then you wonder why people are tired of you and trolling you.

funny thing is turkey is not regional power it is regional weakling.

Turks are only 50million people in Turkey (rest is armenians, kurds, greeks who hate turkey) and they are up against 100mil+ shia and 300mil+ arabs. Therefore Turkey is middle east weakling and can not even defeat PKK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish turkey and Israel will share Intel regarding Syria. Because our interest are the same regarding hizballah. If azarbijan is a key alley of Israel I can't see why Israel and turkey can't work together. We had good relations in the past.

Turkish UCAVs changed the game in IDLIB

Turkey’s extensive deployment of Armed Drones in its fight against Syrian Regime-IRGC-Hezbolah Forces in Idlib province has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world
1635583262026.png

after the Assad Regime attack on Turkish Forces in Idlib 27.02.2020 , Turkish UCAVs killed 3.322 Assad Regime , IRGC , Hezbolah militias including 6 generals

also Turkish UCAVs destroyed

8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems