What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Kalekalip made a 12.7x99mm rifle, named the Kalekalip 12.7mm AMR
0aa8e77aab6354f2f892caf70c12b5e6.jpg

0aa8e77aab6354f2f892caf70c12b5e6.jpg
KNT .308 less heavy than JNG -90 and can be used till 1500 metres because its capable of handle lapua ammunition,,,,,

Yes I am sory, Hk417 the second best assault rifle after Hk 416:) Because they have the best reliable mechanism with accuracy. AR-15's accuracy with FN's reliable mechanism.

You are a piece of shit , who did theach you these rediculus thing.

Has .308 win useless from close range?
You comfuse pistols and rifles.

.Both .308 and. 233 have same range. Because they have same velocity. .223 very fast.
lol, Do you even understand what I am saying?
HK417 isn't an assault rifle, its a battle rifle

HK416 is the best?
How? the Tavor has 250 more meters in effective firing range
And the Tavor's effective firing range is actually 150 meters bigger than the HK416 maximum firing range
Accuracy that the Tavor have but to a shorter range.
the Tavor is shorter than any model of the HK416, lighter, have more muzzle velocity or equal to, faster RPM and equal to in some versions and have more range.

First of all, 5.56 is faster than 7.62, second of all it can fire more rounds per minute than the 7.62 versions of guns

lol, Do you even understand what I am saying?
HK417 isn't an assault rifle, its a battle rifle

HK416 is the best?
How? the Tavor has 250 more meters in effective firing range
And the Tavor's effective firing range is actually 150 meters bigger than the HK416 maximum firing range
Accuracy that the Tavor have but to a shorter range.
the Tavor is shorter than any model of the HK416, lighter, have more muzzle velocity or equal to, faster RPM and equal to in some versions and have more range.

First of all, 5.56 is faster than 7.62, second of all it can fire more rounds per minute than the 7.62 versions of guns

What is the MOA of Tavor?

I agree with most that you're saying but this think confuses me; are you saying that a lighter bullet is better than a heavier bullet against far away targets because it gets a higher muzzle velocity?

That doesn't make sense since lighter bullets have a lower range than heavier bullets. That's the reason to why we use lead in bullets rather than aluminium.

It being lighter and shorter are of course two very good factors in its favor but the ammo capacity difference can easily be mitigated by just making larger magazines for the mpt-76. On the other hand the 100 meter longer effective range of the mpt-76 makes it superior in combat situations taking place on plains and mountains.

I can't find any info about it so I can't say, but Turkey already has a sniper rifle (The JNG-90) so why spend resources trying to make a new one?
100 meters

As I said, the ACE isn't used by Israel
Turkey is using assault rifles for ranges of 600 meters, Israel uses sniper rifles for that, it uses the SR25 , or at least compare it to the sniper version of the Galil, with effective range of 800 meters, with muzzle velocity of 800 meters per second, its shorter but heavier than the MPT76, Israel also uses the PSG1,PGM Ultima Ratio, PGM 338, Barett MRAD and more semi automatic sniper rifles.

there is a gun called the KaleKalip 308, I don't know whats the point of him saying that.

What is the MOA of Tavor?
What do you mean MOA?

MOA from what I know is how accuracy is measured, like 3MOA means that if 3 bullets are fired on a distance of 100 meters and the conditions are perfect so no wind or any thing, the 3 bullets will hit with at most 1mm distance between each bullet hole. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure that the HK416 is a way more reliable gun than the Tavor. The HK416 has proven it self time to time that its a reliable piece of machinery. Israel has made good products like the Merkava tank, but I don't think that the Tavor can beat the HK416.

Last edited:
100 meters

As I said, the ACE isn't used by Israel
Turkey is using assault rifles for ranges of 600 meters, Israel uses sniper rifles for that, it uses the SR25 , or at least compare it to the sniper version of the Galil, with effective range of 800 meters, with muzzle velocity of 800 meters per second, its shorter but heavier than the MPT76, Israel also uses the PSG1,PGM Ultima Ratio, PGM 338, Barett MRAD and more semi automatic sniper rifles.

there is a gun called the KaleKalip 308, I don't know whats the point of him saying that.

What do you mean MOA?

http://nssf.org/video/facts/MOA.cfm

I know what minute of angle is, didn't understand what you meant by saying MOA.
The Tavor has proved itself very capable of sub-minute of angle accuracy with some ammo, but with other ammo tested shooting is in the two minute range.

I know what minute of angle is, didn't understand what you meant by saying MOA.
The Tavor has proved itself very capable of sub-minute of angle accuracy with some ammo, but with other ammo tested shooting is in the two minute range.

Have ever seen Tavor in your poor life?
Have you ever assembled Ak47 once?
Have you ever shot from carbine?
reading from Internet resource then selling in forums very easy.
The best rifle is rifle which always work.

Take a look at the Vietnam war, an AK-47 was way more reliable than a M16 plus it was way easier to clean an AK than an M16 in combat. Yes the M16 has a higher muzzle velocity , a higher rate of fire, more accuracy, less recoil, But these statistics can't prove how good a gun is. A gun must be reliable ,easy to clean and user friendly.

Have ever seen Tavor in your poor life?
Have you ever assembled Ak47 once?
Have you ever shot from carbine?
reading from Internet resource then selling in forums very easy.
The best rifle is rifle which always work.

I heard MPT passed every NATO tests as the first and only one. Is that right?

I havent heard or read about NATO tests. NATO test cant be harder than German tests:)
German_definitive_smokeless_powder_proofmark_(eagle_over_N)_issued_by_the_Beschussamt_Ulm_C.I.P._accredited_Proofing_House_(antlers).jpg

german-proof-marks-1024x822.png

I think : MPT has a reliable mechanism. HK solved problems of AR-15 using Short piston system.
Question is Turkish MKEK can copy HK417 %100? How does Turkish MKEK produce barrel and metal parts?
Which thermal process does MKEK use?
MKEK and Turkish producers testing tstrategy is if there is some parts broken They would expand and enlarge metal of the parts. Silahlarin parcalari kirima ugradikca daha kalin parcalar kullaniyorlar. Git gide agirlasiyor ve buyuyor.
Gavur isil islem teknikleri ve celik uretim teknikleriyle cozuyor.
Barrels made by MKEK unfortunalley wont be able to reach long lifespan.

Last edited:
Take a look at the Vietnam war, an AK-47 was way more reliable than a M16 plus it was way easier to clean an AK than an M16 in combat. Yes the M16 has a higher muzzle velocity , a higher rate of fire, more accuracy, less recoil, But these statistics can't prove how good a gun is. A gun must be reliable ,easy to clean and user friendly.

Turks said, they pass all test. Don't know if true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom