What's new

Turkish LHD Program | News & Discusions

1-) I think we have already excess sticky threads.
2-) Should we also need sticky threads for Milgem, TF-100, TF-2000, U-214 TN.... ?

We already have these,
Turkish Naval Programs
Turkish Naval Forces (DZKK)

IMO, we don't need to sticky it.
Well I don^t want to make it a new debate but we already have threads like Altay MBT, T129, ANKA, TX/FX for our key products while there are already Turkish Aviation Programs and Land Vehicle Programs Threads, so if Turkish LHD Program thread created it is clear that it has to be next to our other key products, not next to the daily ones like explosion in İstanbul or pictures of Turkey.

This thread should be sticky.
I think those threads should be stick too.
Pictures of Turkey
Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.
Turkish Science and Technology

Also I think
Turkish Anti ISIS Operations | Updates & Discussions
and
The Fight against PKK Terrorism | Updates & Discussions
Threads should be merged in "Turkish Fight Against Terrorism" thread.

----

Why we are not making a poll?
upload_2016-1-13_20-47-27.png

upload_2016-1-13_20-48-10.png

We have this much sticky thread, already hate to scroll down to reach regular topics.....

I think we have too many stickied topics. Too much nonsens discussions in every topic. Remember that some of us visit these forums to hear of updates regarding our defense industry and read of improvements, and next step. But these improvements don't occur everyday, if we hear of improvements every month then we've had a good month.

Also being more harsh to flamers, provacateurs and trolls would be much appreciated. Off topic posts should be erased or moved out of the thread, so it's cleaned. (it's probably a full time job doing just this part).

while I enjoy seeing pictures and such, I think most of them should be merged if possible.

All in all, I think there are too much cleaning up to do. :( could we start a thread where we suggest which threads should be merged ?

Here comes blue beret with a IQ of 10 and pulls numbers right out of the air

I assume you did not realise that F35B can do something called a "rolling take off " ? No I guessed so

Your ignorance has clearly got the better of you so much so that you say that F35B is CATOBAR, actually it's F35C that is CATOBAR

And show which part of my post was from wiki just to be clear, that might be your source it's not mine

Right of the air??

Go check any source regarding F-35B's minimal takeoff distance (if available)..

Rolling take off is not a luxury as if aircraft carriers/LHDs offer runways/taxis as long as airports lol

Then you obviously don't know about me not that I care

As if any of us would care a guy that's obsessed with IQ levels of military personnel and comes here to insult people first.

Do you not have access to YouTube ?

Or do you simply not know what a rolling take off is?

Again using F35B and LHD is not as easy as you make it these fanboys dreams are for amateur only which fits your criteria

Back
Top Bottom