What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Yes gulf states like to pay few hundreds of millions per fighter jet, but when it comes to land vehices you can buy pretty high quality of them without getting cheated and overcharged in Turkey, unlike other western states where they demand a leg and an arm.
If you want the best of the best and can afford it why not? You have to factor in lifecycle costs and F-16E is far ahead of Turkish F-16s so that comes with the price I suppose no? Somebody sounds jealous that the UAE has a bigger defense budget than Turkey. :rofl: :rofl:

Land vehicles are fine for now and can be replaced should the time come but lets hope nothing else is purchased on such a large scale again.

If you want the best of the best and can afford it why not?
Turkey charges Arab states same amount of money for selling it's defense products, as much as one western nation charges other western nation. But that western nation doesn't charge same amount if the customer is an Arab state, they charge x3 - x4 amounts from that Arab state.

They see Arabs as a second class entity. We don't. We charge you guys for our defense products fair and just. This is not about "being able to afford paying x3 - x4 times more money", it's about getting accepted as an equal human being, other wetern nations won't accept you as equals.

Somebody sounds jealous that the UAE has a bigger defense budget than Turkey. :rofl: :rofl:
Our last foreign purchased product was F-16 package consisting 30 F-16 planes, and T-129 helicopters for co-development. We were charged same as western states. I don't think it's me that should be jeolous of others.

Turkey charges Arab states same amount of money for selling it's defense products, as much as one western nation charges other western nation. But that western nation doesn't charge same amount if the customer is an Arab state, they charge x3 - x4 amounts from that Arab state.

They see Arabs as a second class entity. We don't. We charge you guys for our defense products fair and just. This is not about "being able to afford paying x3 - x4 times more money", it's about getting accepted as an equal human being, other wetern nations won't accept you as equals.

Let them being threat like toilet paper, they deserve it. Look to the scum compare it with Turkey. Like ther F16 program, they payed Raythean billions to develop costs AESA radar for ther so called block60 F16, beside that they payed billions for the F16 😀 .

Raythean never have offered other countries with that radar...LOLLL

Turkey should not threat them equel but like toitlet paper. More you do like that more they buy from you.😀

Let them being threat like toilet paper, they deserve it. Look to the scum compare it with Turkey. Like ther F16 program, they payed Raythean billions to develop costs AESA radar for ther so called block60 F16, beside that they payed billions for the F16 😀 .

Raythean never have offered other countries with that radar...LOLLL

Turkey should not threat them equel but like toitlet paper. More you do like that more they buy from you.😀
Dude that F-16E is the best in the world still even better than Block 70, are you daft? That AESA radar is far better than the APG-83 in F-16V. If you think AESA is the only upgrade you are severely deranged.

Dude that F-16E is the best in the world still even better than Block 70, are you daft? That AESA radar is far better than the APG-83 in F-16V. If you think AESA is the only upgrade you are severely deranged.

LoL, you payed 3 billion dollar R&D and for each fighter you payed millions of dollar. APG83 is better then the milked UAE radar, more TR modules make it better. Better software and hardware thanks to uea money:-).

Turkey should milk UAE next time....:p:

1617659900547.png

It isn't just TR modules lmao who told you that? APG-83 is air cooled whereas APG-80 is liquid cooled. The EW system on the Block 60 is very advanced, much more so than the F-16V is thats for sure.

Turkey can suck it, Korean brothers can sell KF-X:rofl:

LoL

Toilet paper is talking, Sabr radar is not liquid cooled?

Stupidy at the highest level, that doesn't matter when amreecans milk you out...

I hope they will milk you donkeys from the dessert more and more.... :p:

Its air cooled it said that itself did you not hear it? APG-80 is far ahead of APG-83 dumbass go live in ur fantasy world dude.:rofl:

The APG-83’s scalable design allows it to be integrated into all F-16s going back to Block 20 as in case of Taiwan.[1] However, performance of a retrofitted APG-83 will be limited by the cooling capacity of the aircraft which was designed for a Mechanical radar. So APG-83 on older F-16s will have lower peak power and therefore, smaller range than APG-80 on Block 60 but its a major performance upgrade for the older F-16s flying with Mechanical radars.

LoL

I will stop her, because of the stupidy you just wrote. APG83 radar is liquid cooled and is easy to retrofit in older blocks.

When American scammed donkeys, make them believe that apg80 is better then apg83.

I have showed you, the rest up to your dumb fantasy world...

3 billion dollar R&D cost and every fighters millions of dollar paid againg... :p:

LoL...

1617663275006.png

Why are you ruining the title?
What is the point?
Please open a separate thread for these spamming discussions.
@krash @waz

they will clean it tommorow don't worry, but it is hard to resist not to give answer 😀 . I am wasting my time thats for sure...

LoL

I will stop her, because of the stupidy you just wrote. APG83 radar is liquid cooled and is easy to retrofit in older blocks.

When American scammed donkeys, make them believe that apg80 is better then apg83.

I have showed you, the rest up to your dumb fantasy world...

3 billion dollar R&D cost and every fighters millions of dollar paid againg... :p:

LoL...

View attachment 731225

they will clean it tommorow don't worry, but it is hard to resist not to give answer 😀 . I am wasting my time thats for sure...
Here are your Greek buddies estimates on range. :rofl:
APG-80 is specially built for handling full capabilites of AESA whereas SABR is not it is using old hardware which is built for mechanical what do you not understand?

1617663584688.png

Estimated detection ranges vs scan angle θagainst a target of 1 m² RCS
Why are you ruining the title?
What is the point?
Please open a separate thread for these spamming discussions.
@krash @waz
I will clean it buddy

Here are your Greek buddies estimates on range. :rofl:
APG-80 is specially built for handling full capabilites of AESA whereas SABR is not it is using old hardware which is built for mechanical what do you not understand?

View attachment 731226

Estimated detection ranges vs scan angle θagainst a target of 1 m² RCS

I will clean it buddy

LoL

They are writing about IRS and radar wher the radar fails and IRS coms in and action and that means that apg80 is better then 83?

Get lost....

LoL

LoL

They are writing about IRS and radar wher the radar fails and IRS coms in and action and that means that apg80 is better then 83?

Get lost....

LoL
I'm not going to argue with you dude it is a waste of my time as you can't think logically. Pfft he thinks a refit radar would be better than a purpose built radar lmao.

Somebody sounds jealous that the UAE has a bigger defense budget than Turkey. :rofl: :rofl:

jealous what ?

Turkey develops 700+ military projects which are 10 times bigger than 22 Arab Countries combined

TURKS were not milking by The US , France , The UK , etc

The Uae and KSA pays billions of Dollars to buy weapons .. for example The US has signed an agreement with Saudi Arabia to sell 84 F-15SA and the modernization of 70 current F-15Cs for $29 billion

and KSA buys LCS Warship from the US for $1 billion per unit ..... Americans are milking Arabs

on the other hand , Turkey joined American F-35 program to earn $11 billion for production of F-35's parts
and Turkey would buy 100 F-35A for $10 billion

Turkey produce its own weapons including ISTIF class Frigate which is superior to American LCS

Turkey will own ISTIF class Frigate for $350 million
KSA will own LCS for $1 billion

also Arabs will pay $1+ million to buy American HARPOON anti-ship Missile
Turks will pay less than $500.000 to buy indigenous anti-ship Missile ATMACA which is superior to American HARPOON and French EXOCET

I can show you hundreds of examples like this

so in reality , Turkey has more efficient defense budget than The Uae+S.Arabia combined

Saudi Arabia its defence budget $60+ billion
every year KSA pays $60+ billion for what ?

700+ Turkish military projects costs $70+ billion
also Turkey spent over $100 billion to Muslim Countries for humanitarian aid between 2011 and 2020

Turkey would buy hundreds of F-15 , F-35 or Eurofighter , Rafale Jets , also dozens of Destroyers , Submarines and Aircraft Carrier for $100 billion to create ultimate military power and nobody dare to match with Turkey in the region

but President ERDOGAN spent tens of billions of Dollars for Arab refugees

Last edited:
TURKS were not milking by The US , France , The UK , etc

You mean "Turks are not milked by the US, France, UK and other Western countries? I mean in this highly globalized world, no one is getting "milked" by other countries. Everyone works as partners and uses their own strength to contribute each other. Frankly it is childish and wrong to think that Turkey isn't part of global supply chain.

Arab & gulf nations are not "milked" by the West for buying their weapons just because they buy weapons much as Turkey is not currently being "milked" by the West for paying money to US & EU for every American & European powerpack sold along with many Turkish military land vehicles.

I wish the best for Turkey which wants to develop their own diesel powerpack as the competition always benefits end users, even though I remain a bit skeptical as the company in charge, Tumosan which is the most credible diesel engine developer in Turkey doesn't seem to have enough money & experience & know-how much as international car manufacturers or tractor companies. However, Turkey could prove me wrong and I am happy for them doing that.

also Arabs will pay $1+ million to buy American HARPOON anti-ship Missile
Turks will pay less than $500.000 to buy indigenous anti-ship Missile ATMACA which is superior to American HARPOON and French EXOCET
Turkey is an industrialized nation there is no comparison between them, what do you not understand?

You mean "Turks are not milked by the US, France, UK and other Western countries? I mean in this highly globalized world, no one is getting "milked" by other countries. Everyone works as partners and uses their own strength to contribute each other. Frankly it is childish and wrong to think that Turkey isn't part of global supply chain.

I am saying again Americans are milking Arabs ( rich Gulf States )

S.Arabia pays $29 billion to buy 84 F-15SA and for the modernization of 70 F-15Cs

Turkey can buy 300 F-35A Fighter Jets for $29 billion and Turkey modernized 163 F-16 Jets for $3,9 billion

and only rich Arabs can pay $1 billion to buy a LCS which is Corvette-sized small Warship

on the other hand , Turkey can produce 3 ISTIF class stealth Frigates for $1 billion ... even Turkish ISTIF class Frigate is superior to American LCS

S.Arabia can buy 2 superior Turkish ISTIF class Frigates for $1 billion ..... but Arabs like getting "milked" by The US

I wish the best for Turkey which wants to develop their own diesel powerpack as the competition always benefits end users, even though I remain a bit skeptical as the company in charge, Tumosan which is the most credible diesel engine developer in Turkey doesn't seem to have enough money & experience & know-how much as international car manufacturers or tractor companies. However, Turkey could prove me wrong and I am happy for them doing that.

BMC Power Group has developed 600 hp AZRA diesel Engine to power 8x8 AFVs
1617712625924.png

also BMC has started testing of 1000 hp UTKU diesel Engine to power T-155 Howitzers by 2023
1617712365939.png

1617712683309.png

and BMC Power Group will start testing 1500 hp BATU diesel Engine in April 2021 to power ALTAY Tank in 2024

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom