What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

It's done by a guy on the ground, and it prolly has same effect as throwing up a bunch of sandbags.

Complain about officials with their bureaucracy!

I know it's done by a guy on the ground (isn't it obvious), that's why I'm suggesting that Roketsan designs it and makes it accessible enough so that the guy on the ground can weld steel bars to spec.

Also they've only added 'slat armor' to the toughest part of the tank, sides are completely bare. If we are going to syrianize our armed forces, might aswell go full throttle.
1900236_1488631034740191_1565676346207914823_o.jpg

Hell, perhaps we can even take note from PKK
5RFnrff.jpg

Desert camo:smitten:
Waiting for new exports to middle-east.
I first thought this amblem was for tulpar but they will use it for all as this photo shows

Last edited:
I think the reason why we dont have arma 6x6,8x8.tulpar and altay in our inventory is because the beef between erdogan and koc. The saudis already have arma 6x8 and 8x8 we need them too especially now where a war is coming.

SSIK Meeting: Many projects that was not shared with the press get slowly revealed:

- EGM (Police department) ordered 400 armored vehicles: 220 Nurol Ejder 4x4 + 180 Otokar Cobra 2
- in the wheeled armored special purpose vehicles project: 121 command & control, 217 scout vehicles, 30 NBC scout vehicles will be procured
- in the new generation armored vehicle project: 1800 light armored vehicles will be procured (ACV replacement?)
- Tactical wheeled armored vehicles 2 project: vehicles with higher protection than the KIRPI MRAP will be procured

Thx @Nutuk

Cabatli any idea when all those vehicles will be integrated into our landforces ?

I think the reason why we dont have arma 6x6,8x8.tulpar and altay in our inventory is because the beef between erdogan and koc. The saudis already have arma 6x8 and 8x8 we need them too especially now where a war is coming.

Cabatli any idea when all those vehicles will be integrated into our landforces ?

No i think it has to do with akkor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom