What's new

Turkish Land Forces

Ok.. We made a deal with russian company for these Mi-17s... Deal was maintenance/modernization of these helicopters... So we sent these helicopters to russia... So many times passed but no news came about these helicopters... After so many time our officials went to russia and they searched for these helicopters... What are their conditions where are they... Some of helicopters were missing.... Some of them was broken into pieces.... BTW they found helicopters in different places in russia... To reach this level our officials worked so much... Then they brought these helicopters to Türkiye except missing ones.... Rest of the story is in the news...
due to historical lack of trust with Russia, you faced such problem. we have around 27 Mi 17 helicopters (5 more on order) and we have maintainance facility for these helicopters in Bangladesh with the help of Russia

But how bad.

I think 500 was in an m60 tank if I remeber correctly.
do not take it seriously, i was just messing with you, i do not have much info about M60 tank :-)

@500

Whats your opinion on the M60 Tank?
Depends what exactly are u asking.

Overall M60 was better than T-55 and T-62. It had excellent gun, good FCS and decent armor for its time. Bad side that it was very flammable and had crappy not reliable torsions.

M60A3 got improved digital FCS, and excellent thermal sight (better than Abrams had), hydraulics were changed to less flammable, but torsions remained crap. With APFSDS rounds it can engage the T-72. At night it will have an edge over the T-72 thanks to thermals.

Against modern tanks its terribly outdated.

according to wikipedia the Turkish army has kiowa helicopter but I have never seen any pictures.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

Troops Training in Isparta Mountain Commando School to Become Commandos :sniper:

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Here is İzmir and i think these PANTERs are for islands... Can we hit ships with this ?..

25-jpg.46375

And can someone ID this ?..

1193503.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom