What's new

Turkish intelligence chief: ISIS is a reality and we are optimistic about the future

AKP did... like I said compare Syria 2010 with now.. all this war was pro longed and encouraged by AKP terrorism.. AKP is safe haven for international terrorists... terrorists are traveling to Turkey on daily basis, and when they arrive they are welcomed and trained, I suggest you do little research on how ISIS recruits are living freely in Turkey, and terrorists take a break from the battlefield in Turkey... one day those same terrorists will bit the hand that fed them.. and sadly innocent Turkish civilians will be the victims, while AKP terrorists are helping them...

yourself are terrorist , dont call the leading party in my homeland terrorist.. your assad and your irani and hezbshaitan are terrorist..

what do you want to do about that? NOTHING.. you cannot do anything.. and you will se assad falling apart..

when did I deny? your problem is with a dead man, go take it out on him, not on Syrians.. plus if you want to bring up history, I can open up the books, with Armenian Genocide and all the crimes committed against Syrians and Lebanese and other Arabs... Turkey paid the Kurds to kill Armenians and others... and then Hafez helped the Kurds fight the killers of the Armenians.. how does that work out for you? enough of your BS... now your own allies are helping the Kurds, heck even Turkey is helping the Kurds in Iraq...
Factcheck

Assad is bombing cities and civilians

Turkey is taking refugees and helping them.

Assad, Isis, pkk and scum like you are the problem. Syrians are our brothers. Scum are the problem.

yourself are terrorist , dont call the leading party in my homeland terrorist.. your assad and your irani and hezbshaitan are terrorist..

what do you want to do about that? NOTHING.. you cannot do anything.. and you will se assad falling apart..
in your dreams... AKP are terrorists... deal with it... heck even your allies are calling AKP terrorists...

Factcheck

Assad is bombing cities and civilians

Turkey is taking refugees and helping them.

Assad, Isis, pkk and scum like you are the problem.
so there are refugees and cities filled with civilians.. how does that work?? the SAA are bombing ghost towns only filled with Jubhat Alnusra and F$A terrorists... so settle on one, either no refugees and cities filled with civilians.. or refugees with empty towns...and if there are civilians left in town controlled by those terrorists then they are their supporters... plus if F$A is worried about civilians, then they should stay away from the cities and populated areas, let them fight in the desert and mountains... Syria like every nation has the right to fight terrorism wherever it is found in Syria..

come on rafidah you can do it better :rofl:
see, you are sectarian and racist... thus no point with talking with people like you who are blind...

I'm done talking with racist and ignorant people

you're right it is the west, however the west's plans are being carried out by their puppets in the region...
the one of the biggest pupets are assadist baas regime why because .there is no democracy ,industry, economy but there are just poverty,misery for 60 years look at assads guns it is full of western and russian guns beside terror grups now who is pupet?

so there are refugees and cities filled with civilians.. how does that work?? the SAA are bombing ghost towns only filled with Jubhat Alnusra and F$A terrorists... so settle on one, either no refugees and cities filled with civilians.. or refugees with empty towns...and if there are civilians left in town controlled by those terrorists then they are their supporters... plus if F$A is worried about civilians, then they should stay away from the cities and populated areas, let them fight in the desert and mountains... Syria like every nation has the right to fight terrorism wherever it is found in Syria..

see, you are sectarian and racist... thus no point with talking with people like you who are blind...

I would say Assad is as worse as Isis. It is well know that Assad is using collective punishment and bombing civilians with barrel bombs. People like you who support genocide will pay the price. Mark my word. Some how you have the audacity to lecture us who host millions of Syrians for free out of brotherhood.

we wil and the british mandate make it Turkish mandate....:yay:

so than go on and dont talk about us.. I bet you can't.. we can say what we want but you will still listen to your iranian hizbTV and talk the same old stuff again and again no one can convince you except assad and Mullah so whats the point in talking to a really blind man..

if you are so convinced of your truth why dont you fight? where are you? sitting in warm house outside the country? yes a real patriotic syrian lion..

calida gül bitmez, cahile de söz yetmez

means you cannot say anything to a ignorant..

it is not my claim or my opinion... it is facts documented by many reporters from your allied countries, and even Biden admitted it.. and Saudi Prince admitted.. and it is not just one report published once a year...
yeah, because obviously when the usa documents something, it's proof. no one cares about what the two-faced US and certain western countries say. they are trying to save their own image by washing their hands off and putting the focus on Turkey and Arab countries against isis. you probably know this well too.
just out of curiosity can you put some authentic real footage of Turkey helping isis, not fsa, but isis? videos please, not some articles of the west claiming this or that. if you' re gonna blame Turkey, blame the govt for supporting fsa. isis has harmed us too, so such a claim is bs.

so than go on and dont talk about us.. I bet you can't.. we can say what we want but you will still listen to your iranian hizbTV and talk the same old stuff again and again no one can convince you except assad and Mullah so whats the point in talking to a really blind man..

if you are so convinced of your truth why dont you fight? where are you? sitting in warm house outside the country? yes a real patriotic syrian lion..

calida gül bitmez, cahile de söz yetmez

means you cannot say anything to a ignorant..

maybe he is running away from fighting, syrian goverment declared for every man citizen in syria the military service so what is he doing here? Or is it a she?

his name is not syrian lion his name is syrian chicken

Back
Top Bottom