What's new

Turkish Influence

Every Turk believes in Turkic mythology. Our history is older than Islam although we don't reject our islamic identity we say our people first, then islam.

I really respect that. But doesn't the islamic world condemn you the way they hate us lot (Kufr folks) for doing this? For believing in your ancient culture more than your adopted one? I mean you could still be Tengriist and have a strong identity. It is entirely your choice as an individual and as a civilization.

I am curious because when I visited your home country last year, I saw a very cosmopolitan western culture underlined by Islamic influences here and there. But never really saw anyone openly doing anything related to Tengriist Turkic beliefs.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Islam has abandoned us, so personally I lost faith in it but I participate in islamic holidays.

Totally understand your feelings, mate.

Even Pakistani support Chinese over Uighur.

Because they cannot oppose China. China is their current life line. Their economy survives on long term Chinese investments into their country, trade with them and importing raw resources from their nation.

Picture it this way; what would a country do if:

- It had multiple centres of power with no definite locus.
- It had zero manufacturing.
- A military that survives on alliance with big powers funding them.
- Fanatic terrorists and armed groups now turning against their own military commanders.
- A power crisis like never before.
- Soaring crime rate with no respite even in their financial capital
- inefficiencies in basic infrastructure that is always hidden under the garb of religion
- A crumbling economy teetering on the edge
- FDI showing potential but meaningful investments still a problem to look out for?

In this situation Chinese are rapidly investing in Pakistan which is creating jobs among Pakistanis. So naturally they really cannot oppose China.

China doesn't give a rat's *** about who supports them or doesn't support them. They are smart in doing what they have to do to progress.

Surely Pakistanis won't mind a union of rule with you guys and with decision making power in Ankara.
the only thing Pakistanis need is Islamic Empire (Khilafah), whether it is ruled from Islamabad, Delhi, Riyadh, Ankara or from any other place.

turkicist influence is with jews and americans. they are otherwise at war with all true sons of the continent: persians, russians, armenians, arabs, europeans, chinese, etc.

An Islamic Empire with the help of Turkey? Isn't Turkey a secular country?

the only thing Pakistanis need is Islamic Empire (Khilafah), whether it is ruled from Islamabad, Delhi, Riyadh, Ankara or from any other place.
So you want to be ruled by Indians again?? :D

You high?

Of all the people, you Pakistanis keep yelling 'khilafa, khilafa' and 'Turk-Pak statehood'.

Who goes gaga over the slogan, "One nation two states"?

I actually never knew about Pakistan's desire to join Turkey in political union until I joined PDF.

Not meaning to pull your leg or anything, but historically even Nordic countries have formed political unions.

Of all the people, you Pakistanis keep yelling 'khilafa, khilafa' and 'Turk-Pak statehood'.

Who goes gaga over the slogan, "One nation two states"?

I actually never knew about Pakistan's desire to join Turkey in political union until I joined PDF.

Not meaning to pull your leg or anything, but historically even Nordic countries have formed political unions.
Id like to ask once again, you high?

Back
Top Bottom