What's new

Turkish Influence

MRB

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turkey's growing influence on Arab countries, will it result in formation of a great empire???

You mean building movie empire right?

The only thing we are interested in is Turkic Union.

Ergenekon, Turkish mythology predicts this.

Many muslims from and outside turkey are also interested in Turkish Islamic Union.

Many muslims from and outside turkey are also interested in Turkish Islamic Union.
But our understanding of Islam is different from the understanding of Islam of people in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan for example. That is going to be a problem. We don't have enough common ground IMHO..

In case of Turkic republics, we all have the same understanding of Islam, same language and same culture. That is bound to work because it is destined.

I never knew you were a Tengriist. :woot:

Ergenekon is in Tengriism's mythology right?

Do they exist still in Turkey or all converted?

Turkic Union, Turkic countries are secular, we won't bring religion to our state affairs.

They basically want you to govern them as an autonomous republic of a great Union or something. Look at the number of threads that suggest Turkey lead a Turkey-Iran-Pakistan or a Turkey-Arabia-Pakistan-Iran Union.

Why are you refusing from ruling them?

They basically want you to govern them as an autonomous republic of a great Union or something. Look at the number of threads that suggest Turkey lead a Turkey-Iran-Pakistan or a Turkey-Arabia-Pakistan-Iran Union.

I don't believe in Muslim brotherhood. Last time we have ruled all of the ME and North Africa. That ended very bady.

I don't think we would repeat the same mistake again. Pakistan is our brother country, we will help them anyway we can.

I don't believe in Muslim brotherhood. Last time we have ruled all of the ME and North Africa. That ended very bady.

I don't think we would repeat the same mistake again. Pakistan is our brother country, we will help them anyway we can.

Then let them accede to you as your overseas territory.

Historically many twin-states have formed. Sweden-Norway-Denmark is a fine example.

Surely Pakistanis won't mind a union of rule with you guys and with decision making power in Ankara.

Then let them accede to you as your overseas territory.

Historically many twin-states have formed. Sweden-Norway-Denmark is a fine example.

Surely Pakistanis won't mind a union of rule with you guys and with decision making power in Ankara.

I think our Pakistani brothers have ability to rule their own country. :)

I never knew you were a Tengriist. :woot:

Ergenekon is in Tengriism's mythology right?

Do they exist still in Turkey or all converted?

Every Turk believes in Turkic mythology. Our history is older than Islam although we don't reject our islamic identity we say our people first, then islam. Islam has abandoned us, so personally I lost faith in it but I participate in islamic holidays. Even Pakistani support Chinese over Uighur.

Back
Top Bottom