What's new

Turkish government workers remove Arabic signs in Adana

Does that include removing Turkish in Arabic script from Ottoman historic sites or from the old cemeteries in Istanbul?
Do you feel smart for asking a question that has zero connection to what is going on in the video? Nice whataboutism.

Do you feel smart for asking a question that has zero connection to what is going on in the video? Nice whataboutism.
It has every connection to the video.
If your that r*traded it isn’t my fault but I would expect it from a kemalist.

That is Ottoman Turkish, not Arabic. It's just written in Arabic script.
I asked the Turk not the desi kemalist larper.

Why do you repeat this lie over and over again? Why do you create the notion that AKP voters are pro refugee and migration? This is obviously not the case. There's a common agreement in the Turkish society that refugees and illegals have to go! Stop equating legal Pakistani immigrants to illegal Afghani invaders.

With the exception of religious scriptures, signs and texts in Arabic are not acceptable in TÜRKiye. I'm sorry.

Is it Arabic script that is the issue here or that its in arabic language?

Turkey dont use ancient turkish script.
Afaik arabic script was used for centuries before transition to Roman script during Kamal Ataturk

Is it Arabic script that is the issue here or that its in arabic language?

Turkey dont use ancient turkish script.
Afaik arabic script was used for centuries before transition to Roman script during Kamal Ataturk

It's the Arabic language itself that it at issue here. I believe the "ancient 'Turkish' script" you're referring to is the Scythian alphabet used in Central Asia during the Iron Age.

If I'm not wrong that is Scythian alphabet and not Turkic alphabet despite ancient Turkic peoples using it and despite crazy Pan-Turkists claiming it to be Turkic in origin.

I asked the Turk not the desi kemalist larper.

The only Desi Kemalist larper is you. Advocating a mass murderer and advocating his acts until today. A Pajeet Muslim Jihadi with an identity crisis.

Was Bhutto truly a nationalist though? ZAB or Benazir?
No they were both crooks, all they knew was how to steal, cheat and whore around...

Why do you repeat this lie over and over again? Why do you create the notion that AKP voters are pro refugee and migration? This is obviously not the case. There's a common agreement in the Turkish society that refugees and illegals have to go! Stop equating legal Pakistani immigrants to illegal Afghani invaders.

With the exception of religious scriptures, signs and texts in Arabic are not acceptable in TÜRKiye. I'm sorry.
How do you feel about a roman script imposed on Turks less than a century ago, whereas the Turks had been using the arabic script for centuries before that..

And now the Turks are owning roman script as their own and the arabic script as alien...

Well that is Turkey, their country, their rules.
The Kemalists or Ataturkists are to blame for the fierce secularization of Turkey. lol.

It's a shame you Turks no longer respect your currency lol

Want Euro for everything....no self respect when it comes to your national currency but willing to destroy all Islamic heritage.

My currency? What are you referring to?

Stop getting angry. There is no doubt that Turkish nationalists are angry and racist. The angry Kemalists are blaming everyone including Arabs, Pakistanis and Afghans.

Yes, Turkiye belongs to Turks, but being angry at everyone won't help their cause. Erdogan is in power and they will have to accept this.

Last edited:
Stop getting angry. There is no doubt that Turkish nationalists are angry and racist. The angry Kemalists are blaming everyone including Arabs, Pakistanis and Afghans.

Yes, Turkiye belongs to Turks, but being angry at everyone won't help their cause. Erdogan is in power and they will have to accept this.

They have a reason to be angry because Afghan migrants are not behaving and we know as Pakistanis what trouble Afghans can be.

Pakistanis can also be troublesome but not as troublesome as Afghans. Apparently plenty of Afghans there are living on fake Pakistani passports.

Arab migrants can be troublesome too but probably not as much as Afghans.

HOWEVER I don't deny there has been a class in Turkey that always hated such groups even before the immigration. Such class of Turks are self-delusional people.

Apparently that town Adana is a leftist town.

Last edited:
The mayor of Adana "Zeydan Karalar" is Arab origin. Why do Arabs hate each other?

Back
Top Bottom