What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

I have had the stance for years, and Uyghur Turks and Pakistan siding with China does only solidify my stance more, so no suprise on me.

Here is the proof of my stance which you can read on the pages:

Since then, the dreamers stil dream, but cannot answer the same problem in the news shared in the post of mine you quoted.

Btw;Muslimhood, Ummah etc. rhetoric of Pakistan/is is dead now due to the Muslim Uyghur Turk policy of Pakistan, and recorded in the history,so whenever you bring up Muslimhood, Ummah, Brother etc. rhetoric in the table, you will be ''slapped'' with the fact in talks and actions. Good luck.

How can you criticize Pakistan for doing nothing in regards to the Uighurs when we haven’t done anything either ?

How can you criticize Pakistan for doing nothing in regards to the Uighurs when we haven’t done anything either ?

Lets start over again with simple questions,

Who is ''We''?

Why has the ''We'' acted in the way Pakistan has acted?

What is the common thing the ''We'' and Pakistan have?

Why do you not criticise the ''We'' and Pakistan, instead of defending Pakistan and the ''We'' over each other?

P.S.: let me know please if you have not got the point yet.

Let’s forget the Governments of the country. Everyone understands that Pakistani leaders won’t say a thing just because they are dependent on China and they are partners for many years too... and nobody here really blames them for that. That’s their interest.
Neither us nor you or anyone else on this forum can change the policies of Pakistan’s or Turkey’s leaderships anyway. They care more about the billions in their pockets rather than the lives of the sheeple.

I don’t know for how long you read the forum but many Turkish users here are just insulted by the fact that most Pakistanis can’t even be critical against China on a FORUM and they leave the Chinese trolls here to do whatever they want... It’s not only here but everywhere on the internet. When it’s about India or Kashmir or Palestine they are very vocal but when it comes to East Turkestan they always side with China and defend everything bad they do without even questioning it.

So leave aside that fake brotherhood.

Lets start over again with simple questions,

Who is ''We''?

Why has the ''We'' acted in the way Pakistan has acted?

What is the common thing the ''We'' and Pakistan have?

Why do you not criticise the ''We'' and Pakistan, instead of defending Pakistan and the ''We'' over each other?

P.S.: let me know please if you have not got the point yet.

Have any of the Central Asian Turkic states criticised China over the Uighur policies? In fact I see Kazakhstan is deporting Uighurs back to China, without a word. But I am sure you don’t criticise their strategic interests with China, yet they remain a close Turkic partner.

https://www.rferl.org/amp/29849405.html
China Thanks Kazakhstan For 'Support' On Muslim Crackdown In Xinjiang

Have any of the Central Asian Turkic states criticised China over the Uighur policies? In fact I see Kazakhstan is deporting Uighurs back to China, without a word. But I am sure you don’t criticise their strategic interests with China, yet they remain a close Turkic partner.

https://www.rferl.org/amp/29849405.html
China Thanks Kazakhstan For 'Support' On Muslim Crackdown In Xinjiang

With this logic, They have not criticised India over Kashmir; Why should Turkey do it?

What is ironic is to claim ''Islamic'' in the name, mention ''Ummah'' and ''Brother'' in every speech; act the opposite, even support the opposite; when asked/criticised, then show others countries who do not have such claims or speech, all is in order to cover your ''Islamic ummah etc'' ''sin''.

Who is more sinful the ''Kuffar'' or ''Münafik''?

Feel free to expose your true color.

Turkey has to set up her policies according to her own interests, and also must ponder the financial, social, Moral etc. situation of the prospective countries that Turkey see a possible co-operation; otherwise, one day, the ''Sin'' above could hunt down Turkey with the same excuse.

Last edited:
With this logic, They have not criticised India over Kashmir; Why should Turkey do it?

What is ironic is to claim ''Islamic'' in the name, mention ''Ummah'' and ''Brother'' in every speech; act the opposite, even support the opposite; when asked/criticised, then show others countries who do not have such claims or speech, all is in order to cover your ''Islamic ummah etc'' ''sin''.

Who is more sinful the ''Kuffar'' or ''Münafik''?

Feel free to expose your true color.

Turkey has to set up her policies according to her own interests, and also must ponder the financial, social, Moral etc. situation of the prospective countries that Turkey see a possible co-operation; otherwise, one day, the ''Sin'' above could hunt down Turkey with the same excuse.

Honestly pan turkism is also a fantasy too.

Lets be honest if Turkey was at war how many of these so called Turkic countries will support or even back us?? Uzbeks massacred our Ashika Turk brothers. Neither should be forgotten or even forgiven!!! Kazakhstan also has close ties with Armenia.

During ww1 we called upon the central asian turks to rise up against russia none of them did apart from the Basmachis.

Lets leave the ummah, turanism and pan turkism aside and just focus on whats best for Turkiye and the Turkish nation.

Im all up for cultural, religious, military and economic ties. But Turkiye comes first simple as that.

Closest brotherhood we acheived is Azerbaijan nothing else. I hope one day Turkey and Azerbaijan become one or even form a confedration or union between two states but I feel like its a dream but it is a dream I wish it comes true.

Honestly pan turkism is also a fantasy too.

Lets be honest if Turkey was at war how many of these so called Turkic countries will support or even back us?? Uzbeks massacred our Ashika Turk brothers. Neither should be forgotten or even forgiven!!! Kazakhstan also has close ties with Armenia.

During ww1 we called upon the central asian turks to rise up against russia none of them did apart from the Basmachis.

Lets leave the ummah, turanism and pan turkism aside and just focus on whats best for Turkiye and the Turkish nation.

Im all up for cultural, religious, military and economic ties. But Turkiye comes first simple as that.

Closest brotherhood we acheived is Azerbaijan nothing else. I hope one day Turkey and Azerbaijan become one or even form a confedration or union between two states but I feel like its a dream but it is a dream I wish it comes true.

Pan-Turkism was a dream for the past 100 years. Why? Because we were divided into different sub groups and all landlocked Turks were swallowed up by the Soviets. Kazakhs, Uzbeks and other Turkic groups were deliberately told that they were different as to spark division and hatred between them.

However things have changed. Every day more and more Turks are learning about other Turkic countries. Through the internet, people are finding out about how we were all once a united group.

Us Turks had over 100 empires many of which were huge and had profound effects on the future of the world. Our history is just crazy. The more you look into it the more you realize just how amazing our ancestors were.

Every Turkic country should build themselves up, trade with eachother and so on.. However the most important thing for us right now is to recreate the Turkic identity. Right now Turks are very Arabized. However I think we are starting to wake up.

Tengrism is the way forward for us. I say this because it is a unifying belief. Tengrism is only followed by Turkic and Mongolian people and therefore it us unique to us. It is something that gives us a reason to be even closer.

Also, you can follow both Islam and Tengrism. So a Muslim can go Mosque, pray, fast for 30 days etc. But then they can also celebrate Nardugan and other equinox and solstice Tengrist holidays. It is not against Tengrism to follow both religions although it may be against Islam.

The point is that we should distinguish ourselves from Arabs and unite. Traditional Turkic Tengrist holidays are the best way to do this. I will make a post about them in the Turkic thread.

Pan-Turkism was a dream for the past 100 years. Why? Because we were divided into different sub groups and all landlocked Turks were swallowed up by the Soviets. Kazakhs, Uzbeks and other Turkic groups were deliberately told that they were different as to spark division and hatred between them.

However things have changed. Every day more and more Turks are learning about other Turkic countries. Through the internet, people are finding out about how we were all once a united group.

Us Turks had over 100 empires many of which were huge and had profound effects on the future of the world. Our history is just crazy. The more you look into it the more you realize just how amazing our ancestors were.

Every Turkic country should build themselves up, trade with eachother and so on.. However the most important thing for us right now is to recreate the Turkic identity. Right now Turks are very Arabized. However I think we are starting to wake up.

Tengrism is the way forward for us. I say this because it is a unifying belief. Tengrism is only followed by Turkic and Mongolian people and therefore it us unique to us. It is something that gives us a reason to be even closer.

Also, you can follow both Islam and Tengrism. So a Muslim can go Mosque, pray, fast for 30 days etc. But then they can also celebrate Nardugan and other equinox and solstice Tengrist holidays. It is not against Tengrism to follow both religions although it may be against Islam.

The point is that we should distinguish ourselves from Arabs and unite. Traditional Turkic Tengrist holidays are the best way to do this. I will make a post about them in the Turkic thread.

We have been thoroughly influenced by Arabs and Persians too much. I can say the same for Turks who are Russified and the ones who became Chinese.

Too much assimilation. We really need to stop it and build ourselves a strong cultural group this is for all turkic countries.

Funny how our military prowress has not died out despite so much cultural exchanges the Turks took.

Whats with these christfags crying all the time fck em and their bullshit genocide.

It was a war they are the ones who rebelled and wanted a independant state on our homeland.

Regardless of Islamic or Secular Turkey they will always hate Turks.

Anti Turkism is rife among christfags around the world. We are literally the embodiment of evil ever since Atilla came and invaded their cowardly asses.

Im not surprised that its jewish bastards that riling up the christians against us because both have a victimhood mentality. Lets remember the Jews have always had racist feelings towards Turks alongside their Arab Semitic cousins. Read maimondes works on what he says about Turks. Also Arabs like Ibn Khaldun also had racist feelings towards Turks. Same with that Mevlana dude who by the way is not a Turk but a Persian who lived in the Seljuk Sultanate of Anatolia but hated Turks and admired Greeks. He called Greeks builders while calling Turks as destroyers of civilsation. Dont why that mevlana or rumi dude is praised in Turkey he should be kicked out of Turkey. Send his mausloeum back to Afghanistan.

We need to get used to it us Turks are hated around the world apart from Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Somalia. We are the ultimate evil give them an inch they would partition Turkiye in a heartbeat and send us back to Central Asia.
Turks as never built a single civilization that’s a solid fact

Turks as never built a single civilization that’s a solid fact

We dont care if a bunch of nomads can take down civilsation what does that tell you??

Survival of the fittest means nothing to civilsations if they can get takendown by nomads that live to survive. Greeks and Mesopotamians are too busy partying and doing philosophy until the Big Bad Alpha Male Nomads come and tear the place down.

Civilsation means nothing boy what matters is being an empire.

We dont care if a bunch of nomads can take down civilsation what does that tell you??

Survival of the fittest means nothing to civilsations if they can get takendown by nomads that live to survive. Greeks and Mesopotamians are too busy partying and doing philosophy until the Big Bad Alpha Male Nomads come and tear the place down.

Civilsation means nothing boy what matters is being an empire.
Of course because destroying is easier than building also you don’t know the military history of Mesopotamia

Of course because destroying is easier than building also you don’t know the military history of Mesopotamia

Turks and their military history is bigger than mesopotamia thats for sure.

From Siberia to the gates of Vienna.

Assyrians are so civilised am I right they skinned people alive. At least the Turks and the Mongols are honest about their barbarism unlike the so called Civilised Man.

Back
Top Bottom