What's new

Turkish Football | News, Updates, and Discussions

futbol icin tartismayin yau, kazanan biraz havasini atacak. kaybeden de adam gibi tebrik etmesini bilmeli.
BJK'liyim GS yi tebrik ederim, kesin galip gelecek denilen Fenerdi ama sonuc ortada...

its only a game dont make trouble :thinktank:

tebrik ediyoz da anlayan mi var... 1390 gun sonra ne hayet bi kazandilar diyoz adamlar sapitiyo.

Relax guys, it is only football :D

woah?! what kind of supporter are you!

haven't been following Europe this campaign, how's Turkey doing in the qualifiers so far?

you should see the team fail utterly haha... such a shame. we lost and arent qualified in, and that's good!

tebrik ediyoz da anlayan mi var... 1390 gun sonra ne hayet bi kazandilar diyoz adamlar sapitiyo.

you should see the team fail utterly haha... such a shame. we lost and arent qualified in, and that's good!
so it's over?
What about Euro?

Was planning to head to this Portuguese cafe (one of the only authentic places to watch a football game in this damn country) with my friends during the Euros. Last time I remember the only 5 Turkish people in Vancouver were also there (I'm j/k, don't know how many Turks are here but I'm guessing not many).

so it's over?
What about Euro?

Was planning to head to this Portuguese cafe (one of the only authentic places to watch a football game in this damn country) with my friends during the Euros. Last time I remember the only 5 Turkish people in Vancouver were also there (I'm j/k, don't know how many Turks are here but I'm guessing not many).

If you mean the world cup, we are not in group stage yet. But in europe we have been disqualified, lost against Croatia :angry:

siktir lan!!!I am just supporting a football team :angel: I am just congratulating but people are freaking out! it has nothing to do with the fact that I am swearing at people! :cry:

oh my god silko you are really like a little kid! before you call your mother I better run away!:lol:

I know this little off topic but th the heck these player doing.............lol please watch.......lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this little off topic but th the heck these player doing.............lol please watch.......lol

c'mon man, Turkish and Persian sound very diff lol
That's in Iran. Plus can't you see all the Persoarabic alphabet everywhere? Turks use Latin alphabet.

Edit: it even says Iran in the title and discription

Basically they decided to play a homo joke on each other and they both ended up getting thrown out of the club. Not a couple of weeks after, one of the players was seen on a trial with FC Twente (Dutch team) lmao
It's been a really weird few weeks for Sheys Rezai (the player getting his *** grabbed)
29202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
siktir lan!!!I am just supporting a football team :angel: I am just congratulating but people are freaking out! it has nothing to do with the fact that I am swearing at people! :cry:

oh my god silko you are really like a little kid! before you call your mother I better run away!:lol:

when it comes to fotball i'll become a kid, if necessary.

look at Abu Zolfiqar, he knows what team to support! :victory:

but just for you Quasar, im gonna "siktir lan" :)

kimse kusura bakmasin karsi daki kisi fotbol gibi olabilecek en aptaca konunda bana kufrederse # 16 ve kendisine yanlisi yaptigini anlatmama ragmen ve yanlisini duzeltme sansi vermeme karsin yazdigi kufru silmemekte ve konuyu fotbol a indirgemeye calismakta israr ederse bana anladigi dildenen konusmaktan baska secenek kalmamakta

Harry Kewell and Lucas Neil played for Galastray how were they?

Back
Top Bottom