What's new

Turkish Football | News, Updates, and Discussions

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
hey guys I loved the way you played in Euro 2008. I hope turkey qualify for the next world cup.

hey guys I loved the way you played in Euro 2008. I hope turkey qualify for the next world cup.

weird you open up a thread for this, anyway!

we'll wait and see, since the coach of the national team has changed i have gotten somewhat the hope back... i dont think it will be easy to recover but still!

a bit weird that a Canadian loves fotball!

i think if turkey plays from asia then turkey has a much better chance to qualify, like what aussies did and virtually kicked saudis out for ever

too much for a competition in europe

You made a thread on this?? Anyway these kinds of thread are allowed in member's section only.

You are talking about Nihat's late goals???

I loved their 2002 campaign...................

Almost got a broken heart when they lost to Brazil........

Fan of this man

1517.jpg

ohh man you choosed the wrong person to be fan of :))))

Turkey-Czech Republic--most exciting game ever!

EURO 2008 QUARTER FINAL GAME--Turkey-Croatia

Last edited by a moderator:
weird you open up a thread for this, anyway!

we'll wait and see, since the coach of the national team has changed i have gotten somewhat the hope back... i dont think it will be easy to recover but still!

a bit weird that a Canadian loves fotball!

I am bangladeshi Canadian. I like Cricket, Soccer/Football, Ice Hockey only when Canadian national team plays. Not much for NHL because canadian teams never wins the cup only US.

Turkey-Czech Republic--most exciting game ever!

EURO 2008 QUARTER FINAL GAME--Turkey-Croatia

I remember this match. When Turkey faced Germany in semis they almost beat the Germans. No disrespect though to Germans.

by the way, who's the coach and where is he from of the national team?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

You made a thread on this?? Anyway these kinds of thread are allowed in member's section only.

You are talking about Nihat's late goals???

I loved their 2002 campaign...................

Almost got a broken heart when they lost to Brazil........

Fan of this man

1517.jpg

I think the other goalie the giant one is better than this one. I don't know their name.

by the way, who's the coach and where is he from of the national team?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I think the other goalie the giant one is better than this one. I don't know their name.

volkan?

Back
Top Bottom