What's new

Turkish F-4 beat Chinese Su-27S 0:8

It was Su-27s, people. The Su-27s are about to be retired in the PLAAF. In fact, ever since 1998, the Chinese have been seeking to replace the Su-27s.

It is the shittiest heavy fighter in PLAAF today. The J-8F/G/H has proven much better.

Why didn't China bring out newer fighters (i.e. J-10A, J-10B, J-11B, J-15, JF-17, JH-7A, etc...)?

It is the shittiest heavy fighter in PLAAF today. The J-8F/G/H has proven much better.

Doubt it, but since you said so, explain what makes it so 'shitty'. Why replace a proven platform with excellent performance all around? Especially when avionics can be upgraded. I also think it's ironic how the SU-27 broke countless world records and has a combat record of 6:0 but it's 'shitty'.

Why didn't China bring out newer fighters (i.e. J-10A, J-10B, J-11B, J-15, JF-17, JH-7A, etc...)?[/SIZE]

They didn't bring their newest fighters because this story is a fake rumor started by some hater in another thread.

It was Su-27s, people. The Su-27s are about to be retired in the PLAAF. In fact, ever since 1998, the Chinese have been seeking to replace the Su-27s.

Why didn't China bring out newer fighters (i.e. J-10A, J-10B, J-11B, J-15, JF-17, JH-7A, etc...)?
If it was that bad why would they order more just in 1997?

Doubt it, but since you said so, explain what makes it so 'shitty'. Why replace a proven platform with excellent performance all around? Especially when avionics can be upgraded. I also think it's ironic how the SU-27 broke countless world records and has a combat record of 6:0 but it's 'shitty'.

They didn't bring their newest fighters because this story is a fake rumor started by some hater in another thread.

PLAAF indeed start retire early batch Su-27sk(in service from 1992).

261ywk9.jpg

Regarding with upgrading, PLAAF upgrade Su-27sk around 2000 to make it capable R-77. Due the poor record of R-27, the upgrading intend to spend minimum budget to let Su-27sk has basic BVR capacity, there is no major upgrading was carry out.

It is very hard for PLAAF upgrade old version Su-27sk into new. Because back to 1980 PLAAF start follow US to study LSI, and USSR is focus on smaller size transistor. Actually it is easier for China build brand-new Su-27 rather than upfrade existing one.

J-11B is the result.

There is no mention of Mig-29 in that news perhaps its F4 kills against Mig-29 or combined/

according to latest news;
1.we lost, su-27SK vs F-4,
2. F-4 with the help of AWAC , su-27not,8 F-4 vs 2 su-27,4 rounds, we lost 8 su-27 in BVR fight and cant shot down one F-4, 0:8
3. the chinese pilots are from PLA navy, not from PLA AF,and PLA navy pilot is far inferior to PLA airforce,this is well known.
4. these pilots are F-8 pilots, they fly su-27 only severy weeks, to prepare for reciving latest J-15.
5. the su-27s are from 2th division of PLA airforce,these navy pilots are trained in 2th divison
6.navy chief of staff Wu Shengli want to see the performance of his pilots, now his pilots are mocked by PLAAF pilots, the 0:8 news is leaked from PLAAF to make navy "lost face"

8 F-4 with EL/M-2032 slotted array antenna radar + Boeing 737 AEW&C with L-band AESA radar vs. 2 Su-27SK with old cassegrian N001 radars? Thats absolutely unfair competition for the Su-27SK. I dont think Chinese would agree on it. So rumor quite obviously is BS.

Last edited:
Guys i read whole 9 pages just to see mere speculations till the end. we need someone from chinese armed forces or turkish armed forces to give us more details.

Guys i read whole 9 pages just to see mere speculations till the end. we need someone from chinese armed forces or turkish armed forces to give us more details.

Good luck getting it from the Chinese armed forces...

18 October 2010

China denies sending aircraft to Turkey.

October 18: Various media outlets have been reporting that Chinese Air Force Su-27 Flankers and MiG-29 Fulcrums had been exercising with Turkish Air Force aircraft at Konya Air Base recently under Exercise Anatolian Eagle, but here at Key we decided to await some evidence.

The Chinese Air Force has issued a statement saying that “joint training” has been undertaken with the Turkish military between September 20 and October 4, but that no aircraft were involved.

In April 2009 the Chinese Air Force Commander General Xu Qiliang visited the Turkish Air Force Commander Hassan Al-Aqsa to agree “military exchanges” in the form of joint training. However, the statement goes on to say that the Chinese Air Force has no air-to-air refuelling capability and that Turkey is beyond the range of its fighter aircraft. Clearance to fly over Afghanistan was also never agreed, it said.

Yes guys this is true ....

Turkish f4s beaded Chinese Su-27s....!!! Bought countries have agreed not to announce the results ..... do not wait for official announcement !!!

Back
Top Bottom