What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Ther is no 3rd nuclear reactor plan, first one is not operational. Ther is never hold a tender about 5g, and about that bridge i don't now....:-)
Ive heard of the 3rd nuclear plant. Its going to be a solely Turkish one with chinese collaboration. I dont know how much progress was made so far, may be waiting for the first one with the Russian to be operational. But indigenising nuclear tech should be utmost priority as much as the defence industry.

maybe the loan from china. and btw Turkey is preparing the infrastructure for 5G and in corporation with huawei or what ?

When did the first and second nuclear reactors even finish? Also for Huawei’s 5G network, I suggest everyone to search “Prof. Dr. Erdal Arıkan” and see who is behind Huawei’s 5G technology. Of course Huawei will build the 5G network in Turkey. WE gave them the technology.

I doubt Huawei will get the 5G works as ULAK AŞ is also preparing for their own 5G systems

I doubt Huawei will get the 5G works as ULAK AŞ is also preparing for their own 5G systems
I’m hoping ULAK, I consider communication to be critical infrastructure. The danish government is also going to draft a law regarding critical infrastructure. Too much bad shit is happening to critical infrastructure companies. Aka Turk Telekom.

Economy of Istanbul is not good, which is not very good for Turkey at all. Because even AKP knows (even RTE said himself so) that as long as Economy of Istanbul is strong, the rest of Turkey doesn't matter so much.

https://istatistik.istanbul/bulten.html?bultenAd=İstanbul'da Kent Yoksulluğu Araştırması, Mayıs 2020

Statistisk results of Istanbul. I think I know why RTE moved one daughters boss to head of statistics now. They're either going to change how statistics are made, or trying to influence it.

Statistisk results of Istanbul. I think I know why RTE moved one daughters boss to head of statistics now. They're either going to change how statistics are made, or trying to influence it.
You know things are bad once you start manipulating statistics to lie to yourself.

This thread apparently started in 2012....how does the poll have a "Trump attack" option? Was another thread merged with it? LMAO...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom