What's new

Turkish cities hit the top 10 fastest-growing list

Wooowww !!!

So 80 million Turks don't know that and you are advising us !!! :D

according to this article: Turkey
we're 75 million. And you should reply more politely.

Regarding Saab, there was an article in turkish news where the take over of Saab was not advised because it wouldn't help with the national car project, however if it's taking over a brand just like with Grundig, and have the parts made in turkey ad shipped to sweden to assemble, that would be fine. I also think it might lead to construction of a factory in turkey later on, so some of the construction will be done in Turkey.

Perhaps a division of markets. Turkey provides cars to Europe and the factory in sweden provides to north america or something like that :P

i dont know why, but... i just can't take you seriously with that obama thingy avatar you have there :rofl: :lol:

Don't take him seriously...EVER. This guy is a forum troller. And this is not his only account either.

Good job Turks.

I'm very disappointed in my country, and it's corrupt officials. While our economy is going somewhat up, and is part of the next 11, it is still insanely bad at the moment, especially for our population.

Above that, America and Musharraf dragged us to this uneeded war, it's been more than 10 years, we've suffered billions of dollars, thousands of soldiers, thousands of innocents lifes, and instability.

I want Imran Khan elected as soon as possible, I believe he will change Pakistan in months.

raaidy.jpg

according to this article: Turkey
we're 75 million. And you should reply more politely.

Regarding Saab, there was an article in turkish news where the take over of Saab was not advised because it wouldn't help with the national car project, however if it's taking over a brand just like with Grundig, and have the parts made in turkey ad shipped to sweden to assemble, that would be fine. I also think it might lead to construction of a factory in turkey later on, so some of the construction will be done in Turkey.

Perhaps a division of markets. Turkey provides cars to Europe and the factory in sweden provides to north america or something like that :P

Yesterday i read that on news, Turkiye is going to be 100 million and its population 80 million right now. Since 2000, we say that Turkish population is 75 million. Do you think it doesn't rise up?

One more thing, i reply, what i want? Polite or not, it is not your business ....

Bu tip uyari mesajlarini bir kac kere diger uyelere yazdigina sahit oldum kendine gel !!! Sen buranin horozumusun? Umarim ayni yanlisi birdaha yapmazsin.

Edit: Mr. Tayyip Erdogan has confirmed it yesterday "Turkish population going to be 75 million".

Yet it's the current aim of the AKP. :coffee:

And you still can understand that is a policy, not aim of Turkish people. We have said here maybe more than million times but still you stone-head doesn't understand.

So i say one more time. 80% of Turks do not want to join EU. We will say NO when referendum boxes settled down in front of us ..... Got it ?? No ??:lol:

Back
Top Bottom