What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

A400M to be delivered in April...

Koca Yusuf Nisan'da Türkiye'ye geliyor

nisanda%20teslim2-600x400.jpg

I don't know if it's official... Pre-design of our light helicopter...

Also sometimes kokpitaero.com uploads pictures with a ratio errors... They can't keep pic. ratio right...

For example these 2 pictures are from kokpitaero's news... 1st one looks more real...
NEWS >>> TAI Özgün Helikopter’in ön tasarımı tamamlandı

1st one from main page...

ontas1-700x350.jpg

2nd one from inside, details of news... And it looks funny...

ontas2-600x400.jpg

News about this design & Hüseyin BALTA...

Milli Helikopteri Hüseyin Balta sizin için çizdi

I think that this design is not something official... Also i think that this design made by an unofficial guy by looking at this SSM's 1st outline design >>>

Milli helikopterin ilk çizimleri!

turkkopter2-600x400.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if it's official... Pre-design of our light helicopter...

Also sometimes kokpitaero.com uploads pictures with a ratio errors... They can't keep pic. ratio right...

For example these 2 pictures are from kokpitaero's news... 1st one looks more real...
NEWS >>> TAI Özgün Helikopter’in ön tasarımı tamamlandı

1st one from main page...

ontas1-700x350.jpg

2nd one from inside, details of news... And it looks funny...

ontas2-600x400.jpg

News about this design & Hüseyin BALTA...

Milli Helikopteri Hüseyin Balta sizin için çizdi

I think that this design is not something official... Also i think that this design made by an unofficial guy by looking at this SSM's 1st outline design >>>

Milli helikopterin ilk çizimleri!

turkkopter2-600x400.jpg

Turkey should welcome KSA, UAE, Jordan, Oman and Yemen in the development of 5 types of transport helicopters also they should look towards making an apache like one as well. They would require help from expertise from EU and US which they can easily acquire.

They would require help from expertise from EU and US which they can easily acquire.[/quote]

This is the most naive statement I have came across.

I have met with an engineer from TAI lately who was one of the designers of Hürküş. We had a pretty good discussion about future of our industry. I remember he said that there was no way for TF-X to make it's maiden at 2023.

I have met with an engineer from TAI lately who was one of the designers of Hürküş. We had a pretty good discussion about future of our industry. I remember he said that there was no way for TF-X to make it's maiden at 2023.
Did he say something about engine development?

One must be really naive to think we can built a 5th gen Jet in one decade from scratch, even US with a long tradition of building jets needs two decades to introduce a new generation jet.

We lack of knowhow, technology, manpower and reccources at the moment, i would say Turkey needs another tree decades to built a 100% indigenous fighter, first we need to built up the infrastructure, educate aerospace engineers, and billions of dollars.
And there is still the engine issue.

Last edited:
One must be really naive to think we can built a 5th gen Jet in one decade from scratch, even US with a long tradition of building jets needs two decades to introduce a new generation jet.

We lack of knowhow, technology, manpower and reccources at the moment, i would say Turkey needs another tree decades to built a 100% indigenous fighter, first we need to built up the infrastructure, educate aerospace engineers, and billions of dollars.
And there is still the engine issue.

Excatly that's the problem of our government. They think that the Defence Industry is just like other industrial sectors that Tayyip thinks he can make it bounce too. But the problem is, We are not China. Wè don't have that fast growth rate nor we make such toy products. Even if we don't want to, our defence products have to be below some certain standards that STANAG wants us to. Plus, TSK has even a higher standard than them.

Did he say something about engine development?

Yeah. They produce some high tech engines under license but he said the progress on indigenous engine is yet on project preparation phase.

Back
Top Bottom