What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Jandarma and land forces separated now. one is lawforce.. the other one is an army.

They must be wear different patterns.

Jandarma uses current 'light brown/tan' colour, army uses digital camo with same cut. Still have older woodland for winter/green ops. Problem solved.

This camo variant is ridiculous and looks like French rip-off/3rd world African warlord fatigues.

It has been 10 years that old camouflage in use.

Normally at every 5 years clothes change in Turkish Army.

Yes it was good but ; everyone has that camouflage in our geography nowadays. Even pkk terrorists can use it.. every corner market sells that camouflage pattern products.. change is good.

also fsa and other groups have it too.

Furthermore, in everyones' memory and medias' memory, photographs, videos, news, you know, that old uniforms remembers "the coup"..

Now it is a new begining time. as i sad, it would be changed already..

We'll use to.. it is not for to eternity, this will be changed may be 10 years later too..
Its good to change camo patterns but the functionality of the camo that we have is perfect while this poor copy of the French camo is just not suitable. you will be like walking target on the rocks of South East Turkey and Northern Iraq with that. Look at how Jandarma changed their camo. I would take it even offensive if they change the standard camo of the land forces with this. I hope the rumors for training purposes are true and that camo will not become the standard pattern.

Jandarma
25024602_403932743371954_3063644427579817984_n.jpg

HVKK
upload_2018-4-1_20-58-43.jpeg

KKK
20477873-14ea-4e43-bd93-a07e9962e7dc.jpg

Are they kidding me? Its not only that the camo pattern is not better than the previous but its design is also weird.

Combining this
01__41326.jpg

and this
special-ops-tactical-soft-shell-jacket-green-3376-p.jpg

and you are getting this
5ac0ff202269a2194424d759.jpg

I would 100% prefer a revised version of this
1671-askeri-elbise-askerikamuflajlirenksecmeli-95.jpg

@Kartal,

I think you refer to ''eğitim kiyafeti'' ? You have mistranslation here. Bad news for you, TSK calls camo as ''eğitim kiyafeti'' .

this is our new camo.

DVSnTwBXkAAuzwn.jpg:large

They choose the ugliest possible pattern in my opinion.

Something like this on the right side would be better imo.

KA2-Special-Forces-Night.jpg
I hope they are only testing it and large scale deliveries don't occur. I would prefer something like multicam if new camo pattern is to be chosen. Our camo must be multi functional as we have those rocky desert like terrain in the Southeast Turkey and we also have green terrain for example the Black Sea region. At the moment I think the current pattern have done the balance where its so perfect for the Southeast and at the same time its not useless and is providing good cover in green places. I like how HvKK and Jandarma did their new camouflages and designed their clothing. The camouflages looks like it will do a great jobs and the functionality and the actual look of the uniform is also there.

Looks like a cheap copy of France's centre-europe camo.

vv.jpg

The real question is if it's really adapted to Turkey's environment,or the environment where the Turkish army might have to operate ?

Isint that the YPG camo or its just simillar?

At the begining I was like why do you need to change our camo to this, But the more i look at the new one, more I lile it. We Needed something new and actually i think this one will be pretty good in turkish landscape:)

Isint that the YPG camo or its just simillar?

At the begining I was like why do you need to change our camo to this, But the more i look at the new one, more I lile it. We Needed something new and actually i think this one will be pretty good in turkish landscape:)
Dude that is not our camo . Our camo is gonna be the ugly one posts above

Back
Top Bottom