What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

DZhIXf4W0AIEELV.jpg

I guess there are new helmets for army commandos made by Garanti giyim

View attachment 463037
DZOut-EXcAE08Zt.jpg

gorselimg_987777110.jpeg
Yeah most probably they are testing some variants. I also saw a recent photos from Isparta where they were wearing different variations. They were wearing MICH before that. I also saw these MICH with the Amphibious brigade.
Here are the ones from Isparta:

New camo?
20477873-14ea-4e43-bd93-a07e9962e7dc.jpg
Its so ugly! There were some people saying that this would be the new "training uniform" and I hope its like this. If this becomes the TSK new standard camo pattern it would be a step behind. The camo we have at the moment is perfect for our geography in the southeast. Its also not so bad in more green places or in the desert.

UGLY!

Look that is Southeastern Turkey compare it now with the new camo!
For the Terrorists it's like "hey look i'm here!"
mardin.jpg

The camo that we are use right now is imo. ideal.

Last edited:
It has been 10 years that old camouflage in use.

Normally at every 5 years clothes change in Turkish Army.

Yes it was good but ; everyone has that camouflage in our geography nowadays. Even pkk terrorists can use it.. every corner market sells that camouflage pattern products.. change is good.

also fsa and other groups have it too.

Furthermore, in everyones' memory and medias' memory, photographs, videos, news, you know, that old uniform pattern remembers "the coup"..

Now it is a new begining time. as i sad, it would be changed already..

We'll use to.. it is not for to eternity, this will be changed may be 10 years later too..

Last edited:

Yes it was good but ; everyone has that camouflage in our geography nowadays. Even pkk terrorists can use it.. every corner market sells that camouflage pattern products.. change is good.

Furthermore, in everyones' memory and medias' memory, photographs, videos, news, you know, that old uniforms remembers "the coup"..

We'll use to.. it is not for to eternity, this will be changed may be 10 years later too..

Take new Jandarma camouflage including fit/cut and give it same colours as old camouflage. Problem solved.

Jandarma and land forces separated now. one is lawforce.. the other one is an army.

They must be wear different patterns.

Furthermore, in everyones' memory and medias' memory, photographs, videos, news, you know, that old uniform pattern remembers "the coup"..

This kind of decisions are never made so emotionally as how you described it. Switching to old woodland style camo does not have any logical functional explanation, except ceremonial.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom